and very possibly the next Premier of England.
晚安 探员
Good evening, Inspector.
福尔摩斯先生
I can't pretend, Mr. Holmes,
我不能装作不知你的来意
that I am ignorant of the reason for your visit,
但能否问下你是在为谁效力?
but in whose interests are you acting, may I ask?
受珀西·费普先生所托
In the part of Mr. Percy Phelps.
啊 我不幸的侄子
Ah, my unfortunate nephew.
你知道我们的血缘关系
You can understand that our kinship
无论如何都让我无法包庇他
makes it the more impossible for me to screen him in any way.
但如果文件找到了呢 霍德赫斯勋爵?
Yes, but if the document is found, Lord Holdhurst?
那当然另当别论
That, of course, would be different.
霍德赫斯勋爵 您是在
Lord Holdhurst, it was in this room
这间办公室吩咐抄写文件的吗?
that you gave instructions for the copying of the document?
是的
It was.
除了贵侄子外您没有对外人提起过
And you mentioned it to nobody else except your nephew,
您确定吗?
you're certain of that?
很确定
Absolutely.
那么如果别人不知道
Then if nobody else knew of it,
您承认小偷出现在你侄子办公室
you would agree that the thief's presence in your nephew's room
纯属偶然了
was purely accidental.
那他是顺手拿走文件的
I mean, he saw his chance and took it.
你说的超出我能力范围 福尔摩斯先生
You take me out of my province there, Mr. Holmes.
还有重要的一点
There is one other very important point.
您很担心 而我认为
You feared, so I understand,
如果协定的细节
that very grave results
一经外泄 其后果极为严重
might follow from the details of this treaty becoming known?
的确是很严重的后果
Very grave results indeed.
后果产生了吗?
Have they occurred?
还没有
Not yet.
我们假设 如果此协定已经落入
If the treaty had reached, let us say,
俄♥国♥或法国外♥交♥部♥手中
the Russian or the French Foreign Office,
你认为你收得到风声吗?
you would expect to hear of it?
我当然可以
I certainly should.
既然将近十周过去了
Then since nearly ten weeks have elapsed,
那有正当理由假设
it is not unfair to suppose then
由于某种原因协定还没落入他们之手
that the treaty for some reason has not reached them.
可是福尔摩斯 我们很难假设
But Holmes, we can hardly suppose
小偷盗协定是为了…
that the thief took the treaty in order to...
裱起来挂在墙上
frame it and hang it on his wall.
也许他在等更高的价钱 华生
Well, perhaps he's waiting for a better price, Watson.
或是他突然病了
Or maybe he's had a sudden illness.
比如 神经失常?
A brain storm, for example?
我没这样说
I did not say so.
霍德赫斯勋爵 我们已经
Lord Holdhurst, we have
占用了你很多宝贵时间
taken up too much of your valuable time.
不错的人 责任心很强
Fine fellow, heavy responsibilities.
是的 可他要抱住官职 仍需一番努力
Yes, but he has a struggle to keep up his position,
而且他远不富有
and he's far from rich.
你肯定注意到他的靴子换过鞋底
You noticed, of course, that his boots had been resoled.
是吗?
Really?!
今天没什么再能做了
I shall do nothing more today
除非我寻找马车那事有回音
unless I get an answer to my cab inquiry.
啊
Ah.
好的
All right.
哦 华生 我不会耽误太久
Oh, Watson, I won't detain you any longer
你的正经工作时间
from your legitimate work.
但是我会万分感激
But I should be extremely obliged
如果你明天能陪我去一趟沃金
if you would come down to Woking with me tomorrow,
跟今天坐的火车同班次
the same train that we took today.
好的 当然
Yes, of course.
晚安 福尔摩斯
Goodnight, Holmes.
不 不 今晚我独自一人睡
No, no, tonight I shall sleep my own sleep, and alone.
但是 珀西
But Percy.
福尔摩斯先生给了我新的希望
Mr. Holmes has imbued me with fresh hope,
我觉得我有好转了
and I feel I'm on the mend.
我们预约九月份去教堂 亲爱的
We have an appointment in church in September, my love,
我不想取消预约
and I mean to keep it.
他让护士离开了
He sent the nurse away.
终于
At last.
他太信任那个大侦探
He puts too much faith in the great detective.
是你让他有生机
It's you that's kept his flame alive,
不是什么侦探
not some detective.
还有你 哥哥
And you, brother.
没有你支持我的话
Without you to support me...
可能我成了某个可怕阴谋的中心
Could it be that I am the center of some monstrous conspiracy,
他们的目标不仅是我的荣誉 还有我的命?
and that my life is aimed at, as well as my honor?
据我所知 我在这世上没有仇敌
I haven't as far as I know, an enemy in the world!
你肯定只是不走运 老朋友
You certainly have had your share of misfortune, old chap.
我想我找到现场了
I think I may have found the spot
那家伙从这翻墙而过
where the fella' scaled the wall!
这里通向马路
It's towards the road.
你觉得这是昨晚做的吗?
Ah, do you think this was done last night?
我看是老痕迹了
It looks rather old to me.
不 我想在这找不到什么线索
No, I fancy we shall get no help there.
为什么入侵者
Now, why did the intruder
选择爬面对庭院的窗而入?
choose the window onto the courtyard?
我觉得
I should have thought
从房♥子这边进去更容易才是
this side of the house would have been easier.
从庭院看这里更清楚
It's more visible from the courtyard.
啊 是的 当然
Ah, yes, of course.
你们以前受过这种惊吓吗?
Have you ever had an alarm like this before?
屋子里没什么金银餐具
There's no plate in the house,
或其它招引盗贼的东西?
or anything to attract burglars?
没什么值钱的
Nothing of value.
伦敦的调查如何?
Was there anything in London?
我们跟福布斯探员见过
Well, we've seen Inspector Forbes,
还见过你叔叔
we've seen your uncle.
福尔摩斯已经有了一两个行动
Holmes has set one or two things in motion.
你们还没放弃
So you've not lost heart.
哦 绝对不会
Oh, by no means!
上帝保佑你这么说
God bless you for saying that.
只要我们保持耐心和勇气
If we keep our courage and patience,
真♥相♥会水落石出的
the truth must come out.
哈里森小姐
Miss Harrison,
你后面几天一定要守在这房♥间里
you must remain in this room for the rest of the day.
这个非常重要
It is of vital importance.
今晚 你临睡前
Now, tonight, when you go to bed,
从外面锁上那扇门 并保留着钥匙
lock that door from the outside and keep the key.
但是珀西?别对任何人说
But Percy? Tell no one!
马上向我保证
Now, quick, promise!
为什么你在这没精打采 亲爱的?
Why are you moping in here, honey?
出来晒晒太阳
Come out in the sunshine.
我愿陪你走走
I'll be your crockie.
我有点头痛
I have a slight headache
这个房♥间挺凉爽舒服
and this room is deliciously cool and soothing,
谢谢 约瑟
thank you, Joseph.
费普先生 尽管这件小事也要调查
Mr. Phelps, while we're investigating this minor affair
但我们绝不能忽视主要的任务
we must not lose sight of our main inquiry.
如果你能跟我们去一趟伦敦
It would help me very much
将会对我有很大帮助
if you would come up to London with us.
你感觉身体硬朗些了吗?
Do you feel strong enough?
好的 如果你真觉得我能帮上忙的话
Yes, if you really think I can be of help.
你想我在那待过夜吗?
Do you want me to stay the night?
我正想如此建议
I was on the point of proposing it.
如果那位夜间不速之客来访
Then if my friend of the night comes to visit me,
他只能无功而返
he'll find the bird flown.
但安妮怎么办?
But, what about Annie?
啊 哈里森先生会照看她的
Ah, Mr. Harrison will look after her,
我的朋友华生会护理你的
and my friend Watson will take care of your medical needs.
一小时内能准备好出发吗?
Could you be ready to leave in an hour?
一切听从你的 福尔摩斯先生
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表