intending to remove it in a day or two,
然后送到法国大使♥馆♥
and take it to the French embassy
或卖♥♥给能出高价的地方
or wherever he thought a long price was to be had.
那里没人 那里没人
There's nobody there, there's nobody there!
然后你突然回来
Then came your sudden return.
他毫无预兆地被要求搬出房♥间
Without a moment's warning he was bundled out of his room
从那一刻起
and from that moment on,
那房♥间总是有至少你俩在
there were always at least two of you in there,
妨碍了他取回宝贝 让他很恼火
preventing him from regaining his treasure, maddening for him.
我的怀疑变成肯定
My suspicions became certainties
当有人企图在让护士
when the attempt to break in
离开的头天晚上闯入房♥间
was made on the first night that the hired nurse was absent,
就表示了入侵者
which showed that the intruder
非常熟悉那个家的情况
was well accustomed with the ways of the house.
最终 他的机会来了
At last, he had his chance.
但你的醒来又吓跑了他
But you baffled him with your wakefulness.
是的 我没有喝安♥眠♥药♥
Yes! I didn't take my sleeping draft!
但你来伦敦让他又有一次机会
But he had another chance when you came up to London.
我让哈里森小姐
I kept Miss Harrison
整天待在房♥里 以防他提前下手
in the room all day so as to anticipate him.
可既然你知道文件在房♥间里?
But if you already knew the papers were in the room?
我只是假设有可能
I thought they probably were,
我可不想拆开所有壁脚
but I had no desire to rip up all the skirting
来找文件
in search of them.
让他引我知道藏处
By allowing him to lead me to the hiding place,
节省了我大量功夫
I saved myself an infinity of trouble.
还能逮个正着
And caught him red-handed!
正确
Quite so.
但他为什么要从窗户进来
Yes, but why did he try the window
他也能从正门进来呀?
when he might have come in through the door?
他想假装是外贼 可以的话
To appear to be a burglar, and if necessary,
他想从庭院逃跑出去
make good his escape across the courtyard.
刀子
The knife,
他是不是有杀人的企图?
you don't think he had any murderous intentions?
亲爱的朋友
My dear fellow,
我不相信约瑟·哈里森先生
I can only say that Mr. Joseph Harrison is a gentleman
是肯大发善心的君子
to whose mercy I should be extremely unwilling to trust.
一位年轻女士来找你了 费普先生
That will be a young lady for you, Mr. Phelps.
安妮
Annie!
我给她留了口信 醒来后来伦敦
I left her a note to come to London the moment she woke.
但是费普先生
But Mr. Phelps,
她一点都不知道她哥哥的罪行
she knows nothing as yet of her brother's criminality.
哦 好的
Oh, yes.
亲爱的福尔摩斯 真是感激不尽
My dear Holmes, I can't thank you enough.
我要立即下去解释这一切
I shall go down at once and explain everything.
珀西 再见 祝你好运
Percy, good-bye, and good luck!
谢谢你挽救了我的幸福
Thank you for restoring my happiness.
门口有位年轻女士 先生
There's a young lady at the door, sir.
福尔摩斯先生 热水
Mr. Holmes, hot water!
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表