and speak to me through the end window
要是我就这么离开 让她静静地生活就好了
if I would go away afterwards and leave her in peace.
难道你还不明白吗?
Can I make you see?
我从没像跟他在一起这样快乐过
I've never been so happy as I've been here with him.
我爱他
I love him.
亚伯 我想留下 我要留下
Abe, I wanna stay, and I'm going to stay.
那你芝加哥的朋友怎么办?
What about your friends in Chicago?
你的家人怎么办?
What about your family?!
你管他们叫朋友?
Friends do you call them;
一帮子凶手 劫匪 勒索犯 那算什么家?
killers, robbers, extortionists, some family.
可咱们两个订婚了
But you and I were engaged!
对不起 亚伯 那是父亲强迫我答应的
I'm sorry, Abe, my father forced me into it.
跟你过那种生活 要我怎么能开心?
How could I be happy with you in that life?!
请你离开吧 求你了 我求你了
Please go away, please, I beg you.
你求我?
You beg me?!
是
Yes.
希尔顿这么好
Hilton is such a good man.
要是让他卷入丑闻 我会心碎的
It would break my heart if scandal ever touched him.
给你钱
Here's money,
都在这儿了
it's all that I have.
请你走吧
Now, please go away.
不
No!
你要跟我回家
You're coming home!
不
No!
你得跟我回去
You're coming home!
不
No!
真他…
What the...
不
No!
我想我们听得够多了 走吧
I think we've heard enough for the moment, come along.
走之前能让我看看她吗?
Can't I see her before I go?
谁也不能去看她
Nobody can see her,
连我们都没这权利
even we have not been given that privilege.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes,
我希望要是我再碰上什么大案
I hope that if ever again I have an important case,
还能交好运 有你帮助
I shall have the good fortune to have you by my side.
再会了 十分感谢
Good afternoon, and thank you.
福尔摩斯?
Holmes?
你那字条写的是什么?
What did you write in that note?
看看你懂吗?
See if you could read it.
"立-刻-赶-来"
"COME-HERE-AT-ONCE, "
"立刻赶来"
"COME HERE AT ONCE."
这也太简单了点
How absurdly simple.
就这样 跳舞的小人们
And so the dancing men,
在为恶多年后
which had so often been the agents of evil,
终于站到了正义的一边
were finally used on the side of justice.
亚伯斯拉内在达比法庭被判死刑
Abe Slaney was condemned to death at the Darby assizes,
但他被改判为终身监禁
but his sentence was changed to penal servitude
因为有特殊情形
in consideration of mitigating circumstances
是希尔顿丘比特先生先开的枪
in the certainty that Hilton Cubitt had fired the first shot.
丘比特夫人彻底恢复了健康
Mrs. Cubitt made a complete recovery,
一直住在瑞都岭镇庄园
and lives still at Ridling Thorpe Manor.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表