Indeed, you will excuse me
我要在地板上好好查一查
while I satisfy myself as to this floor.
不响
It doesn't ring.
真奇怪
That's very strange.
通往隔壁的通风口
A ventilator into another room.
你是说 它可能是用于
You mean, when it might have
和外界交换空气?
communicated with the outside air?
那也是新安的
That is also quite modern.
是的
Indeed.
斯通小姐 如果你允许
Miss Stoner, with your permission,
我们要开始检查
we will now carry our research
罗依罗德医生的房♥间了
to Dr. Roylott's chamber.
这里面有什么?
What's in here?
我继父的商业文件
My stepfather's business papers.
你亲眼看过里面?
Ah, you've seen inside it, then?
只有一次 几年前
Only once, some years ago.
我记得里面全是文件
I remember it was full of papers.
这里有猫吗?
Is there a cat in there?
没有 干吗这么问?
No, what a strange idea.
看看这个
Well, look at this!
不 我们不养猫
No, we don't keep a cat.
哦 豹也算是一种大型猫吧
Ah, well, a leopard is a large cat, after all.
对 但一小碟牛奶远远
Yes, but a saucer of milk wouldn't go far
填不饱一只豹子
in satisfying a leopard.
豹是被皮带拴着的吧?
The leopard is kept on a leash, is it?
这种皮带吗 华生?
This sort of leash, Watson?
你觉得它是做什么用的?
What do you make of it?
很普通的狗颈皮带
Well, it's a common enough dog leash,
但我不明白为什么要打结
but I don't know why it should be tied.
我们没有狗
We have no dog.
谢谢你 斯通小姐 我看得足够了
Thank you, Miss Stoner, I have seen enough.
我只想问他要不要喝茶
I was going to ask if he'd like some tea.
斯通小姐 这至关重要
Miss Stoner, it is very essential
你得完完全全按我的指示做
that you absolutely follow my advice in every respect.
关系到你性命
Your life may depend on it.
我保证 我全听你的
I assure you that I'm in your hands.
首先
In the first place,
我们来的路上经过了一间小屋
on the way here we passed a small cottage.
那是杂物间
The shill house.
你姐姐房♥间的窗户
Will the windows of your sister's room
从那儿能看到吗?
be visible from there?
能
Yes.
你确定?
You are sure?
是的
Yes.
那我们可以待在那儿
Then we shall make it our base.
要吃的吗?
Some refreshment?
我们先去吃饭吧 福尔摩斯?
We shall have dine shalt we, Holmes?
村里有旅馆吗?
Is there a village inn?
王冠旅馆
The Crown.
那就行了
Oh, good.
多谢您的好意
Thank you all the same.
现在 斯通小姐
Now, Miss Stoner,
等你继父回来以后
when your stepfather returns,
你得把你自己关在房♥间里
you must confine yourself in your room
假称你头痛
on pretense of a headache.
然后 夜里当你听到
Then when you hear your stepfather
你父亲就寝后
retire for the night,
你必须走到窗口
you must go to the windows,
松开窗栓 打开百叶
undo the hasp, open the shutters,
点一盏灯放在窗台上
and leave your lamp on the window sill
给我们发信♥号♥♥
as a signal to us.
然后带上你需要的东西
Then withdraw with anything you may want
回你以前的屋里过夜
for the night to your old room.
我相信 尽管那里在改造
I have no doubt that, in spite of the repairs,
但呆一晚还不成问题吧
you could manage there for one night.
好的 当然
Oh, yes, of course.
现在 我们得走了
And now, we must leave.
如果罗依罗德医生回来发现我们在这儿
If Dr. Roylott should return and find us here,
我们这趟就白跑了
our journey would be in vain.
我相信 福尔摩斯先生
I believe, Mr. Holmes,
你已经有了论断
that you've already made up your mind.
请行行好
For pity sake,
告诉我姐姐是怎么死的
tell me the cause of my sister's death.
勇敢点
Be brave.
如果你照我说的做
If you do as I have told you,
保证很快就能消除
rest assured we shall soon drive away
对你的威胁
the dangers that threaten you.
对 看得很清楚
Yes, it is a clear view.
你觉得要守一整夜吗 福尔摩斯?
Are you expecting this to take all night, Holmes?
有可能 什么都有可能
It's possible, anything's possible.
当一个医生开始作恶
When a doctor goes wrong,
他会是首屈一指的罪犯
he is the first of criminals.
他有胆识 有知识
He has nerve, he has knowledge,
帕默和普利查德就是他们这行的代表
Palmer and Pritchard were among the heads of their profession,
而这个人更高深莫测
this man strikes even deeper.
我确实有些犹豫是否该带你来
I really have some scruples taking you tonight.
这次显然有致命危险
There is a distinct element of danger.
只要我能帮上忙
If I can be of assistance?
你太好了
That's very kind of you.
在那间屋子里 你显然
You evidently saw more in those rooms
看到的比我多 福尔摩斯
than was visible to me, Holmes.
不 可我推断的比较多
No, I probably deduced a little more.
还记得斯通小姐说过的吗
Do you remember Miss Stoner said
她姐姐可以闻到
that her sister could smell
罗依罗德医生的雪茄?
Dr. Roylott's cigar?
是啊
Well?
通风口 是通风口造成的
The ventilator, a ventilator made,
一条悬着的绳索 一位女人躺在床上 死了
a cord hung, and a woman who lies in the bed, dies.
我看不出有什么联♥系♥
I can't see any connection.
你注意到床有什么特别了吗?
Did you notice anything peculiar about the bed?
被固定在地板上了
It was clamped to the floor.
它动不了 固定在那里
It could not be moved, had to remain in the same
对着通风口和铃绳
relative position to the ventilator and the rope,
或者所谓铃绳 因为很显然
or so we may call it, since it was clearly
它从来不是打铃用的
never made for a bell pull.
我似乎有点明白你的意思了
I begin to see dimly what you're driving at.
我们正好赶上阻止一起
We're only just in time to prevent some
阴险而可怕的犯罪
subtle and horrible crime.
晚安
Goodnight.
今天过得好吗?
Did you have a good day?
倒有些趣事
Not without interest.
你早晨去哪儿了?
Where did you get to this morning?
我也去了城里
I decided to go to town, too.
得为婚礼置办些东西
I had some shopping to do for the wedding.
你知道我也要去的
You knew I was going up,
我们可以一起走的
we might have traveled together.
我走得早些
I left early.
对 我知道
Yes, I know you did.
是为了在午饭前赶回来
So that I should be back by lunchtime,
我下午还有些事要做
I had some things to do here this afternoon.
我只是心血来潮跑去的伦敦
My trip was a whim.
你一直就是个小撒谎精
You always were a good little liar.
抱歉失陪了 我头痛得厉害
If you'll excuse me, I have a terrible headache.
福尔摩斯 爱管闲事的 福尔摩斯 挑事的
Holmes, the meddler, Holmes, the busybody,
福尔摩斯 苏格兰场芝麻官
Holmes, the Scotland Yard Jack-in-office.
信♥号♥♥
The signal.
天 那是什么?
My God, what's that?
那只狒狒
It's the baboon.
多好的一家人
This is a nice household.
我们不能点灯
We must sit without light.
别睡着
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表