Extremely bitter.
现在朝南快步前进
Faces to the south, then, and quick, march.
别哭了
Please.
我也想相信你 约翰 真的
I want to believe you, John, I do, really,
可我没法反驳警♥察♥说的话
but I can't argue with what the police is saying.
但他们只说抓我是因为当天我在那里
But they're only saying that cause I was there on the day.
我只是去做零工
It was an odd job.
真的是这样吗?
Is that really the truth?
结婚时 我答应过你
I promised when I married you,
我永不会对你撒谎
I'd never tell you a lie.
我一直遵守我的诺言
I kept my promise, always will.
我也想相信你
I want to believe you.
晚上好
Uh, good evening.
晚上好
Good evening.
看来你的鹅都卖♥♥光了
Sold out of geese, I see.
没错 明早我可以卖♥♥你500只
Yeah, I'll have five hundred in the morning.
太晚了
Too late, I think.
煤油灯亮着的那个摊位上还有
See the stall over there with the gas fire, try him.
但人家介绍我到你这儿来
Yes, but I was recommended to you.
谁?
Oh, who by?
阿尔法小酒店的老板
The landlord of the Alpha Public House.
对 他从我这买♥♥了24只
Oh, yeah, he had a couple of dozen off me.
那些鹅真不错
Very good geese, too.
我能知道你是从哪弄来的吗?
Where, may I ask, did you get them?
好吧 先生
Here then, mister,
你到底什么意思?
what exactly are you driving at?
有话直说
Come on, let's have it straight, now.
我已经说得很明白
It's straight enough.
我只想知道你卖♥♥给阿尔法店的那些鹅
I simply want to know who sold you the geese
是谁供货的
that you supplied to the Alpha.
我不想告诉你 就是这样
Well then, I'm not gonna tell you, so now.
这只是件小事 可我不明白
It really is of no matter, but I fail to see
你为何如此大动肝火
why you should get so warm over a trifle.
大动肝火 你试试被这样纠缠看看
Warm, you'd be as warm if you were as pestered as I am.
我花大价钱买♥♥好货
When I pay good money for a good article
这不就完事了吗?
that should be an end of it;
什么 "鹅在哪"
but it's where are the geese,
"你把鹅卖♥♥给谁了"
who have you sold them to,
"卖♥♥了多少价钱"
how much will you take for them?
好像对这批鹅过分关心
You would think those were the only geese in the world,
就能觉得世上没别的鹅了
the amount of fuss that's made over them.
我保证我和其余来查问的人
Well, I can assure you that I have no connection
没有任何关系
with anybody else who's made inquiries.
查问?这简直就是审问
Inquiries, it's more like the inquisition.
我不会告诉你的
I'm not telling you.
那打赌只好吹了
Ah, well then, the bet is off.
打什么赌?
What bet?
打什么赌?
What bet?
我永远坚持
Well, I'm always ready to back my opinion
我在家禽问题上的看法
on the matter of fowls,
我和我这位朋友赌5英镑
and I have a fiver with my friend here
说我选的那只鹅是在农村喂大的 对吧?
that the bird that I chose is country bred, right, Watson?
什么?对对对 有这么回事
What? Oh, oh, oh, yes, yes, absolutely.
那你输了 因为它是在城里喂大的
Ah, you've lost your money then, cause it's town bred.
才不是这样
It is nothing of the kind.
就是这样
I say it is.
我不信
I don't believe you.
钱拿来吧 福尔摩斯
Come on, pay up, Holmes.
你以为我不懂
What, do you think I wouldn't know,
我可是从小就和家禽打交道
me, who's been handling fowl since I was a nipper?
我告诉你吧
I'll tell you,
卖♥♥给阿尔法店的鹅全是城里喂大的
all the birds that went to the Alpha were town bred.
你说服不了我
You'll never make me believe that.
拜托 福尔摩斯 愿赌服输
Come on, come on, do the decent, Holmes.
那么你愿意打赌吗?
Will you have a bet, then?
那只是让你输钱罢了
I'll be just taking your money,
但我仍愿意拿一金镑和你赌
but I'll have a sovereign with you,
就是为了教训你的固执己见
just to teach you not to be obstinate.
成交
Done.
那好
Right.
仔细看看 傲慢先生
Now then, Mr. Cocksure,
这就是我的帐本
you see these here books here, well,
上面记录了卖♥♥鹅给我的人的名单
this is a list of all the folk what I buy off.
这一页上的都是乡下人
Now, on this page is all me country folk,
这页用红墨水写的都是城里的供货人
and these on this side in red ink are all me town suppliers.
把第三个人的名字给我念出来
Now you read out that third name down to me.
奥克肖特太太 布里克斯顿路117号♥
Mrs. Oakshott, 117 Brixton Road.
客户号♥码249
Yeah, account number 249.
很好 你再看一下总帐
Go on, then, turn it up in the ledger.
奥克肖特太太 鸡蛋和家禽供应商?
Mrs. Oakshott, egg and poultry supplier?
那最后记的那笔帐是什么?
Now, what's the last entry?
24只鹅 收价7先令6便士
Twenty-four geese at seven and six pence,
卖♥♥给阿尔法小酒店 温迪盖特
sold to Mr. Windigate of the Alpha Public House.
你还有什么话可说吗?
So, what are you gonna say now?
这位先生的5英镑呢?
What about this gentleman's fiver?
干得漂亮 福尔摩斯
Well done, Holmes.
今晚就去见奥克肖特太太吗?
Shall we see this Mrs. Oakshott tonight?
怎么又是你 你烦不烦啊
Oh, no, not you again, I've had enough of you.
我都说了 全卖♥♥光了
Listen, I've told you before, clear off.
你听我说 有两只灰冠鹅
But the thing is, there were two gray-headed geese.
听着 我被你和你的鹅烦透了
Now, listen, I've had enough of you and those geese.
你们都见鬼去吧
I wish you was all at the devil together.
如果你再用这些蠢话来烦我
If you come pestering me any more with your silly talk
我就放狗咬你
I'll set the dog on you.
听我说 奥克肖特太太告诉我…
Now, look here, Mrs. Oakshott told me...
你把奥克肖特太太带来 我会给她答复
You bring Mrs. Oakshott here, and I'll answer her,
可这与你何干?
but what have you got to do with it, eh?
我的鹅是从你那买♥♥的吗?
Did I buy the geese off you?
没有 可那里面有只鹅是我的
No; but one of them was mine all the same.
那你去找奥克肖特太太要
Well, you go and ask Mrs. Oakshott for it.
她让我来找你
She told me to ask you.
你可以去问普鲁士国王要 反正与我无关
You can ask the King of Prusia, for all I care.
我受够了
I've had enough of this.
快给我滚吧
Go on, get out of it.
省下我们去布里克斯顿的路了
This may save us a trip to Brixton.
抱歉 我刚才无意中
Excuse me, but I could not help overhearing
听到你和那个商贩的谈话
the conversation you had just now with that salesman.
我想这件事我也许能帮到你
I think I can be of assistance to you in this matter.
是吗 你是谁?
Yea, who are you?
我是歇洛克·福尔摩斯
My name is Sherlock Holmes.
我的工作就是知道别人不知道的事
It is my business to know what other people don't know.
可你不可能知道这件事
But you could know nothing of this.
相反 我知道得一清二楚
On the contrary, I know everything of it.
我知道你想寻找
I know that you are trying to find out
布里克斯顿路的奥克肖特太太
the whereabouts of some geese sold by Mrs. Oakshott,
卖♥♥给布莱肯里奇某批鹅的下落
of Brixton Road, to our friend, Mr. Breckinridge, over there.
而布莱肯里奇又将鹅卖♥♥给了
Who in turn, sold them to Mr. Windigate,
阿尔法小酒店的温迪盖特先生
of the Alpha Public House.
先生 你就是我要找的人
Sir, you're the very man I have longed to meet.
我无法表达我对此事有多大的兴趣
I can hardly explain to you my interest in the matter.
那我建议还是在个更舒服的地方
Then I suggest that we carry on this conversation
讨论此事吧
in rather more comfort.
马车
Cab.
进来 坐吧
Come in, take my chair.
我去换拖鞋
I will just put on my slippers.
我想我们得先知道我们有幸
I think we should know the name of the gentleman
为之效劳的人是谁 对吧 华生?
whom we have the pleasure of assisting, don't you, Watson?
约翰·鲁宾逊
John Robinson.
不不不
Oh, no, no, no, no;
我是问你的真名
your real name.
办正事用化名总不方便
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表