福尔摩斯探案集 第1季第7集
蓝宝石案
这里是莫卡伯爵夫人家 谢谢
Countess of Morcar's, thanks.
天呐 她回来了
My God, she's back.
她下马车了
She's getting out of the carriage.
快 赖德 赶紧的
Come on, Ryder, get a move on.
修好了吧
look lively.
好了
All right.
- 动作快点 - 快点
- Get moving. - All right.
伯爵夫人讨厌看到管子工在她家晃悠
Her ladyship won't want workmen under her feet.
好了 别担心 我修好了
All right, I finished, don't worry,
听你的 我可加紧速度干活
quick job, like you said.
真是美奂绝伦啊
Oh, yeah, yeah, nice, nice.
伯爵夫人的 嗯?
Countess, eh?
也就约会时戴戴…
Have to get by appointment only...
走吧 伙计
Come on, lad, out.
可以走了
All right.
放一边就行了
Over there will do.
给你们仨的
Here, for the three of you.
谢谢 夫人
Thank you, milady,
祝您圣诞快乐
and a Merry Christmas, milady.
给我叫杯茶 丘萨克
Ring for tea, Cusack.
好的 夫人
Yes, milady.
我得喝杯茶 提提神
I need something to sustain me.
圣诞前夕的准备工作真是折磨人
I do find preparing for Christmas quite an ordeal.
您说得对 夫人
Yes, milady.
之后 再洗个澡
And then, a bath, I think.
夫人
Milady.
蓝宝石
The blue carbuncle,
蓝宝石 被偷了
the blue carbuncle, it's stolen.
把眼睛睁开 看
Open them up, there.
噢 约翰 她会喜欢的 这太美了
Oh, John, she'll love it, it is beautiful.
就像她的妈妈
Just like her mother.
可我们买♥♥得起吗?
But can we afford it, though?
我告诉过你 我最近赚了点小钱
I told you, I made a nice little bob or two lately.
即使没钱 现在可是圣诞节
Even if I hadn't, it's Christmas.
你真体贴 约翰·霍纳
You're a good man, John Horner.
我真幸运
I'm a lucky man,
妻儿在旁
a wife and kids like I've got,
快活似神仙
means as good as a king.
那买♥♥这洋娃娃给女儿
So, it's the doll for the girl,
这船送咱的儿子 你说如何?
and the boat for the boy, right?
就这样吧
Right.
迫不及待销赃了 霍纳?
Spending the loot already, are we, Horner?
什么意思?
What do you mean?
我什么都没做 你什么意思?
I've done nothing, what do you mean?
约翰·弗雷德里克·霍纳
John Frederick Horner,
你因盗窃莫卡伯爵夫人
I hereby arrest you on the charge of stealing
名下价值连城的
the valuable gem known as the blue carbuncle,
蓝宝石而被捕了
the property of the Countess of Morcar.
你所说的…
Anything you say...
我没偷 我真的没偷
I didn't do it, I tell you, I didn't do it.
有人看到你 旅馆里的人
A man saw you. The man at the hotel
口里描述的就是你
gave a very good description of you.
- 治安官 - 不是我偷的 相信我
- Constable. - I didn't do it, I tell you,
放我走 真的不是我偷的
let me go, will you, I didn't do it.
噢
Oh.
福尔摩斯先生?
Mr. Holmes?
福尔摩斯先生?
Mr. Holmes?
彼得森先生 阿伯赛特的看门人…
Mr. Peterson, the commissionaire from Upasit...
- 他有事找你 - 别来烦我
- he'd like a word with you. - Oh, please, go away.
噢
Oh.
福尔摩斯先生 抱歉打扰您了
I'm sorry to disturb you, Mr. Holmes.
彼得森 把鹅放下
Peterson, put down your goose,
还有你的帽子
and your, your hat.
你买♥♥了只肥鹅
It's a fine purchase,
我就很喜欢圣诞大餐吃肥鹅
I myself favor a goose for Christmas dinner.
可问题也出在这 福尔摩斯先生
Well, that's part of the problem, Mr. Holmes.
这鹅不是我的
the bird is not mine.
您也许会说 是我弄来的
You might say, I come by it.
"献给亨利·贝克太太"
Oh, "for Mrs. Henry Baker,"
显然 这不是你的帽子
and obviously, not your hat.
当然不是 先生
No, sir.
情况特殊
Well, there were peculiar circumstances,
我不知道该如何处理
and I didn't know what to do for the best.
报♥警♥有点太小题大作
It hardly seemed a matter for the police.
我便和我太太说了这事
So I talked to the wife about it,
她建议我来找您
and she suggested I come and see you.
你太太很聪明
The wise Mrs. Peterson.
坐下吧 我亲爱的朋友
Sit down, my dear fellow,
把特殊情况给我讲讲
and describe these peculiar circumstances to me.
好的 是这样的
Well, sir, it was like this.
昨晚我在归家途中 我刚参加完一个
Last night I was on my way home from a little,
小小的聚会
uh, celebration.
每年的这个时候
Well, at this time of the year
我们几个看门人凑在一起…
some of us commissionairs meet to...
- 交换下节日祝福 - 没错
- To wish each other the season's greetings. - Exactly.
节日祝福
The season's greetings.
您真厉害 先生
Oh, you're a top, sir.
敬你的健康
Your good health, sir.
正如我之前说的 我在归家途中
Well, as I was saying, I was on my way home
遇到了意外事件
when I came across what you would only describe as a frakel.
喂 你们在干吗?
Oy, what's happening?
嘿 是警♥察♥…
Blimey, it's a copper,...
大家快逃 快逃啊
Get out of here. Get out of here.
快逃
Get out of here.
我是在帮你啊 老兄
I'm trying to help you, man.
流氓都往一个方向跑了
Well, the roughs ran off in one direction,
醉鬼也往相反方向溜了
and the drunk fellow ran off in the other.
我想叫住他 但他显然以为
I tried to stop him, but he no doubt thought
我是个治安官 打算
I was a constable about to apprehend him
以打破玻璃罪逮捕他
for the breaking of the window.
所以你就掳获了两样战利品
And so you left with the spoils of victory
这顶破旧的毡帽
in the shape of that battered hat,
和一只上等的圣诞肥鹅
and a most unimpeachable Christmas goose.
我迫切希望将它们
Both of which I would willingly
物归原主 福尔摩斯先生
have returned to their rightful owners, Mr. Holmes,
可我不知道该从何下手
but the truth is, I didn't know how.
亲爱的彼得森 我明白你的困境了
My dear Peterson, I do see your problem.
不管怎样 我说了
Anyway, as I say,
我和太太商量过
I discussed the matter with the good lady,
决定把这两样东西
and we decided that I would bring both
帽子和鹅带到您这 福尔摩斯先生
the goose and the hat to you, Mr. Holmes,
不知道这件小事能否引起
seeing as how even the slightest of problems is of interest
你这一特殊行业人士的兴趣
to you in your particular line of occupation.
但愿我没浪费您的时间 福尔摩斯先生
I hope you don't think I'm wasting your time, Mr. Holmes.
当然没有
Not in the least.
好了 看门人
Now then, Commissionaire,
- 你自家的鹅买♥♥好了吗?- 还没呢
- have you purchased your own bird? - No, not yet.
那我建议你把这只鹅带回家
Then I suggest that you carry off this goose
去完成它的最终命运
so that it may fulfill its ultimate destiny,
而我就好好保存失去了圣诞大餐
while I retain the battered hat of the unknown gentleman
的素未谋面的先生的破旧毡帽
who has lost his Christmas dinner.
就听你的 福尔摩斯先生
Well, if you think I should, Mr. Holmes.
那就这样吧
I do, indeed.
尽管天气寒冷 但有迹象表明
For there are signs, in spite of the frost,
该吃掉它了
that this bird should be prepared
没必要再放着了
without unnecessary delay.
那我就不客气了 福尔摩斯先生
Well, if that's all right, Mr. Holmes.
一有进展
I will of course,
我就联♥系♥你
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表