福尔摩斯探案集 第1季第3集
海军协定
那里没人 那里没人
There's nobody there, there's nobody there!
救救我 救救我
Help me, help me, help me, help me!
那里没人
There's nobody there!
那里没人
There's nobody there!
救救我 救命呀
Help me, help me, help me, help, help!
背叛 毁灭 毁灭 英格兰
Treachery, ruined, ruined, England!
福尔摩斯 福尔摩斯?
Holmes, Holmes?
福尔摩斯?
Holmes?
福尔摩斯 福尔摩斯?
Holmes, Holmes?
你在关键时刻来 华生
You come as a crisis, Watson!
你自己从波斯盒里拿烟抽吧
Help yourself to tobacco from the Persian slipper.
我过会招呼你
I shall be at your service in an instant.
如果还是蓝色 一切都好
If this remains blue, all is well.
如果变红 就关系到一条人命
If it turns red, it's a man's life.
果然不出我所料
I thought as much.
哈德森夫人
Mrs. Hudson!
哈德森夫人
Mrs. Hudson!
请找一下比利
Would you find Billy, please,
告诉他立即发送这份电报
and tell him to dispatch these telegrams without delay.
谢谢
Thank you.
哦 请坐 华生
Oh, Sit down, Watson.
一件平淡无奇的谋杀案
A commonplace little murder!
我猜想你有更有趣的事情
You have something more interesting, I fancy.
你总能给我带来有趣罪案
You are the stormy petrel of crime.
华生 是什么?
Watson, what is it?
一位校友给我寄了封信
I've had a letter from a boy I was at school with.
我认为你应该读读
I think you should read it.
珀西·费普 聪明的小孩
Percy Phelps, brilliant boy,
摘走学校设立的所有奖项
carried off every prize the school had to offer,
到了剑桥也初获成功
went on to fresh triumphs at Cambridge.
我承认
I must confess,
我完全不记得他了 直到收到这个
he'd passed completely out of my mind until this.
亲爱的华生
"My Dear Watson:
我确信你还记得 "蝌蚪"费普
I have no doubt you remember Tadpole Phelps,
当你在五年级时 我读三年级
who was in the third form when you were in the fifth.
你有可能已经听说了
It's possible you may have heard
我通过我叔叔的关系
that through my uncle's influence
在外♥交♥部♥谋得一份美差
I obtained a good appointment at the Foreign Office. "
他的叔叔是霍德赫斯勋爵
His uncle's Lord Holdhurst.
我备受信任和尊敬
"And that I was in a position of trust and honor
可一场突如其来的厄运毁了我的前程
till a horrible misfortune came suddenly to blast my career."
他的贵戚无助于他的学校生活
Yes, his gaudy connections did him little good at school.
对于我们 刺♥激♥的是
It seemed to us a piquant thing
在操场上追他
to chevy him about the playground,
用棍子敲打他
hit him over the shins with a wicket.
你能带你的朋友福尔摩斯先生
"Do you think you could bring your friend Mr. Holmes
来跟我见面吗?
down to see me?"
信上没多说什么
That doesn't tell us much.
几乎没有
Hardly anything.
但这笔迹很有趣 是女人的笔迹
But the writing is of interest, it is a woman's.
不 不 是男人的 我肯定
No, no, a man's, surely.
不是 是女人的
No, a woman's.
在案情的开端
At the commencement of a case
你总要了解这情况
it is always something to know
委托人和某人关系亲密
that a client is in close contact with someone who,
而那人无论善恶 总有不寻常的个性
for good or evil, has an exceptional nature.
你感兴趣了?
You're interested?
的确
Indeed.
如果你准备好了 我们就马上
Well, if you are ready, let us start for
动身前往沃金的石南坡山庄
Briarbrae House Woking, at once.
我的业务…
Well, my practice...
哦 哦 哦 哦
Oh, oh, oh, oh!
你的业务比我的案件还有趣?
Well, I mean, if your cases are more interesting than mine.
我只是想说
I was gonna say,
我的业务在一两天内就能办妥
my practice would do very well for a day or two.
现在是一年中最清淡的时候
It's the slackest time of the year.
好极了
Excellent.
那我们见见那位遭遇不幸
Then let us visit this diplomatist
的外交官吧
who is in such evil case,
还有照他口述写这封信的女士
and the lady to whom he dictates his letters.
哈德森夫人 开水
Mrs. Hudson, hot water!
啊 罗斯
Ah, Rose.
帮我看着这个好吗?这是好东西
Check this for me, would you? That's a good love.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生?
Mr. Sherlock Holmes?
这是我的同事和朋友 华生医生
And this is my colleague and friend, Dr. Watson.
华生医生 很高兴你的到来
Dr. Watson, I'm so glad you've come.
珀西一早上都在打听你 可怜的家伙
Percy's been inquiring after you all morning, poor chap.
我觉得 你不是这个家的成员吧?
I perceive that you, yourself, are not a member of the family?
当然 你看到我的姓名首字母JH
Of course, you see my JH monogram.
我一时还以为你做了些聪明的事
Now, for a moment I thought you'd done something clever.
我的名字是约瑟·哈里森
Joseph Harrison is my name,
珀西成为我妹妹安妮的未婚夫
and since Percy is betrothed to my sister Annie,
我因此至少成了他的一个姻亲
I shall at least be a relation by marriage.
你能在他房♥间找到她
You'll find her in his room,
她已经照料他两个月了
she's been nursing him these past two months.
罗斯 回屋
Rose, in the house.
听 他们来了
Now, listen, they're here.
我要回避吗?
Shall I leave?
不要
No, no.
亲爱的华生 我都认不出你了
My dear Watson, I should never have known you
你留着胡子
under that mustache,
我敢说你也不能肯定认出我
and I daresay you wouldn't be prepared to swear to me.
没 你还是那个可爱的"蝌蚪"
Not at all, still the same dear old Tadpole.
我想这位就是你著名的朋友
And this, I presume, is your celebrated friend?
这位是夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Sherlock Holmes,
这位是珀西·费普先生
Mr. Percy Phelps.
我则是哈里森小姐
And I'm Miss Harrison.
我未婚妻 也是我的看护
My fiancee and my nurse.
请坐
Please, sit down.
我让福尔摩斯看了你给我写的信
I, uh, I showed Holmes the letter that you wrote to me.
是的 正如我希望的
Yes, I hoped you would.
只有粗略内容
It was rather short on detail.
那么我开门见山好了
Then let me get straight to the point.
我在外♥交♥部♥当办事员
I work as a clerk in the Foreign Office.
我叔叔是霍德赫斯勋爵
My uncle is Lord Holdhurst.
他成为外♥交♥部♥长后 他信任我
When he became Foreign Minister, he gave me,
偶尔会给我一些棘手的任务
ocassional delicate missions of trust,
我总能成功完成
which I always managed to conduct successfully.
我知道你能做到 老朋友
I'm sure you did, old chap.
请继续 费普先生
Pray, continue, Mr. Phelps.
大概十周前
Nearly ten weeks ago,
5月23日晚
it was the evening of the 23rd of May,
他把我叫进他的私人办公室
he called me into his private room.
啊 珀西 我亲爱的孩子
Ah, Percy, my dear boy!
晚上好 先生
Good evening, sir.
你听说了英格兰和意大利
You've heard of the Naval Treaty
刚刚签订的海军协定吗?
that has just been drawn up between England and Italy?
先生 我在报刊上看到传闻
I've read rumors in the press, sir.
非常不幸
Most regrettable,
而且至关重要的是
and it is of the utmost importance
不能再透露出风声了
that nothing further should leak out.
法国和俄♥国♥大使♥馆♥
The French and Russian embassies
会花巨款以探听文件内容
would pay an immense sum to learn its contents.
这是原件
This is the original.
若不是非常需要抄本的话
It should not leave my bureau
我不会让它离开我的办公桌
were it not absolutely necessary to have it copied.
直接拿到你的办公室锁起来
Take it straight to your office and lock it up.
在别人下班后你留下来
Now, remain behind when the others go,
以方便你抄写
剧集 | 福尔摩斯历险记(1984) | 导航列表