剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
我是达斯汀亨德森
I'm Dustin Henderson.
可以谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
我想不出我们有什么好谈的
I can't imagine we got anything to talk about.
我侄子是无辜的
My nephew is innocent.
他目前还是下落不明
He's still missing.
还没找到他之前,我会不停张贴海报
I'll put up as many posters as I need until he's found.
再见
Good day to you.
我当时跟他在一起
I was with him.
地震发生时,我和他在一起
I was with him when the earthquake hit.
那… 埃迪现在人呢?
And… where is Eddie now?
请…
I'm…
节哀顺变
I'm so sorry.
真希望大家能多认识他
I wish everyone had gotten to know him.
深入了解他
Really know him.
因为大家一定会爱上他
Because they would've loved him,
曼森先生
Mr. Munson.
大家一定会爱上他
They would've loved him.
就算在最后
Even in the end…
他还是没有失去本性
he never stopped being Eddie.
就算吃了那么多苦头
Despite everything.
我甚至没看过他发脾气
I never even saw him get mad.
他大可以一走了之
He could've run.
大可以自己逃命
He could've saved himself.
但他挺身奋战
But he fought.
他为了保护这个镇而英勇战死
He fought and died to protect this town.
保护这个 痛恨他的小镇
This town that… hated him.
他不只无辜
He isn't just innocent…
曼森先生,他是…
Mr. Munson, he's…
他是大英雄
he's a hero.
天啊
Oh Jesus.
太扯了
Holy shit.
这里根本就像被炸过一样
This place is a total disaster.
对啊
Yeah.
那会有点麻烦
Well, that's a bit of a problem.
我知道我们得把超能力女孩藏起来
I get we gotta hide Supergirl,
不过这里可算不上孤独堡垒
but this isn't exactly the Fortress of Solitude, man.
比较像是蛊毒堡垒
It's more like a fortress of grodiness.
你们也太夸张了
Come on, guys, seriously.
麦克的房♥间有时候都比这里还乱
I've seen Mike's room look worse than this.
你太狠了
Ah, brutal, dude.
看吧
Ah! See?
还是有水
Water still works.
各位观众,清洁用品
And, voilà. Cleaning supplies.
好,这样就行
All right. That's good.
压好
Hold it right there.
他在做什么?
What's he doing?
好像是在采蘑菇
Looks like he's gathering mushrooms.
他有点怪里怪气
He's a little on the eccentric side.
物以类聚嘛,对吧?
Welcome to the club, right?
对啊,物以类聚
Yeah, welcome to the club.
南希
Hey, Nancy?
怎么了?
Yeah?
很抱歉我不在这里
I'm sorry I wasn't here.
其实
Oh. I mean…
老实说,我有点庆幸你不在
to be honest, I'm kinda glad you weren't.
我的意思是,幸好有你陪着麦克
I just mean, I'm glad you were with Mike.
还有威尔
And Will.
我也很庆幸这里有你
And I'm… I'm glad you were here too.
不然要由谁来带领大家?
Otherwise, who'd have been in charge?
史蒂夫吗?
Steve?
其实他成熟了不少
He's actually grown up quite a bit, you know?
对
Yeah.
是,那当然
Yeah, I'm sure.
嘿
Hey.
怎么了?
Yeah?
我们没问题吧?
Are we okay?
当然没有
Yeah.
真的吗? -当然是真的
Yeah? -Yeah, totally.
只是…
Yeah, it's… it's just…
麻烦不断
You know, it's hard.
好像命运在多方阻扰我们的大计划
I feel like life keeps throwing things in the way of our big plans.
对啊,感觉就是这样
Yeah, sure seems like that.
现在在大学履历 加填“拯救世界”会太迟吗?
You think it's too late to throw "saving the world" on your college resume?
你的申请函
Your… Your application letter…
虽然现在已经不重要了,但…
Not that it matters at all anymore, but…
你有收到吗?
did it ever come?
没有…
No. No, uh…
还没
Not yet.
她有没有 跟你说话?
Did she… talk to you at all?
不多
Not much.
只讲了一点
I mean, a little bit.
布雷南博士
Dr. Brenner.
他说她还没准备好
He says that she wasn't ready.
现在她开始认同他的说法了
And now she's starting to think he was right.
胡说八道
That's crap.
要不是她离开实验室
If it wasn't for her, if she hadn't left the lab,
麦克斯早就没命了 -我知道
Max wouldn't be alive right now. -I know.
只是她…
It's just, she's, um…
她从来没输过
She's never lost before.
没有输成这样过
Not like this.
她还有雪耻机会 -最好不要
She'll have another chance. -Let's hope not.
最好是1号♥已经死透了
Let's hope One is dead and rotting.
并没有
He's not.
我来到这里以后 踏入霍金斯
Now that I'm here, in Hawkins,
我能感觉到他
I can feel him.
他受伤了
And he's hurt.
伤势未愈
He's hurting.
不过他还活着
But he's still alive.
现在知道始作俑者后感觉很怪,但…
It's strange, knowing now who it was this whole time, but…
我还记得他的想法
I can still remember what he thinks,
还有思考模式
and how he thinks.
他不打算停手
And he's not going to stop.
永远不会
Ever.
他非得夺走一切人事物
Not until he's taken everything.
才肯罢休
And everyone.
我们一定要消灭他
We have to kill him.
我们一定会消灭他
And we will.
我保证
We will.
政♥府♥派人来了
Government.
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯!
Max!
麦克斯!
Max!
麦克斯!
Max!
丫头
Hey, kid.
嗨
Hi.
我没关上
I kept it open.
我留了十公分的门缝 -我知道
I kept the door open three inches. -I know.
我一直都抱持着信心
I never stopped believing.
我知道,没事了…
Oh, I know. It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了,我在这里
It's okay. I'm here.
我回来了
I'm here.
你看起来…
You look…
不胖?
Not fat?
还有你的头发
And your hair.
我的头发?
My hair?
你的头发才是咧
Look at your hair.
对
Yeah.
我偷学你的造型,丫头
I kinda stole your look, kid.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表