剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Alice!
没事的 宝贝 过来我怀里
It's okay, sweetie. It's okay. Come here.
过没多久 我自己也开始撞邪
It wasn't long before I began to have encounters of my own.
我心想
I suppose
所有邪魔
all evil
一定都有个家
must have a home.
我虽然没有合理解释
And though I had not a rational explanation for it, I…
但我能感应到这头恶魔
I could sense this demon,
永远都潜伏在附近
always close.
我深信它在躲藏
I became convinced it was hiding,
筑巢
nesting,
就在我们家的某个暗处
somewhere within the shadows of our home.
它诅咒了我们的小镇
It had cursed our town.
它诅咒了我们的家
It had cursed our home.
它诅咒了我们
It had cursed us.
时间 天气和…
Time, weather, and...
它先是夺走了薇吉妮雅
It took Virginia first.
我想带孩子们离开 拯救他们
I tried to get the children out, to save them.
快开啊!
Come on!
快开啊!
Come on!
克里尔
Creel.
克里尔 这里是怎么回事?
Creel! What the hell happened here?
但我突然回到了法国
But I was back to France,
回到战场上
back in the war.
那是一段记忆
It… it was a memory.
我当时以为屋内有德军
I had thought German soldiers were inside.
就下令轰炸
I ordered its shelling.
我错了
I was wrong.
这头恶魔
This demon,
在嘲弄我
it was taunting me.
我很确定它会杀我
And I was sure it would take me,
就跟它夺走我的薇吉妮雅一样
just as he'd taken my Virginia. -
但后来
But then…
我听到了
I heard…
另一个声音
…another voice.
一开始我以为是天使
At first, I believed it was an angel.
我跟着她走
And I… I followed her,
结果却发现自己
only to find myself…
陷入更惨的恶梦
…in a nightmare far worse.
我不在的时候
While I was away,
恶魔夺走了我的孩子
the demon took my children.
亨利不久后就陷入昏迷
Henry slipped into a coma shortly after that.
一周后 他过世了
A week later, he died.
我想去陪他们
I tried to join them.
我试过了
I tried.
哈奇帮我止血
Hatch stopped the bleeding.
他不让我去陪他们
He wouldn't let me join them.
你跟随的那个天使
The angel you followed,
是谁?
who was she?
维克多?
Victor?
维克多
Victor.
他符合你们的期望吗?
Is he everything you hoped he would be?
我刚跟和布兰利教授 讲完一段耐人寻味的对话
I just had a very interesting conversation with Professor Brantley.
我们还是去我的办公室讨论讨论吧
Perhaps we should discuss in my office
顺便等警♥察♥来
while we wait for the police.
(比利哈格罗 音容宛在 1967年3月29日-1985年7月4日)
“给比利:我不知道你听不听得到
"Dear Billy, I don't know if you can even hear this."
要是在两年前 我会觉得太荒谬 不可能
"Two years ago, I would have said, 'That's ridiculous, impossible.'"
但那是在我发现
"But that was before I found out
平行次元和怪物之前
about alternate dimensions and monsters,
我就不再自以为无所不知了
so… I'm just going to stop assuming that I know anything."
你离开后 发生了好多事
"So much has happened since you left."
你♥爸♥爸
"Your dad was
根本是一团糟
a total mess."
他和我妈开始吵架
"He and my mom started getting into fights."
大吵大闹
"Bad fights."
他可能无法接受这里少了你
"I don't think he could stand being here without you."
所以他就离开了
"So he left."
他没留多少钱给妈
"And he didn't leave Mom much."
她又兼了一份差
"She's taken an extra job,
我们搬到克利外的温馨居住车园区
and we moved to that lovely trailer park off Kerley."
基本上
"Basically,
自从你离开以后
ever since you left,
一切都变得
everything's been…
乱七八糟
a total disaster."
最糟糕的是
"And the worst part is,
我无法告诉任何人 你是怎么走的
I can't tell anyone why you're gone."
我不能告诉他们 是你救了小伊的命
"I can't tell them that you saved El's life."
不能说你救了我一命
"That you saved my life."
我一直在脑海里回放那个画面
"I play that moment back in my head all the time."
有时我会想象自己
"And sometimes I imagine myself
奔向你
running to you,
把你拉开
pulling you away."
我想象如果我有那么做
"I imagine that if I had,
你就还会在这
that you would still be here."
一切都会…
"And everything would be…
一切都会恢复正常
…everything would be right again."
我想象我们…
"I imagine that we…
我们就可以成为朋友
that we could've become friends."
好朋友 像是…
"Good friends, like…
像真正的兄妹一样
like a real brother and sister."
我知道这么想很蠢
"And I know that's stupid."
你讨厌我
"You hated me."
我讨厌你
"I hated you."
但我心想 说不定…
"But I thought that maybe…
说不定我们可以再试一次
maybe we could try again."
但那种事并未发生
"But that's not what happened."
我只…
"I just…
我站在那
I stood there
眼睁睁看着
and I watched."
有一小段时间 我努力要自己开心
"For a while, I tried to be happy."
表现正常
"Normal."
但我…
"But I…
可能有一部分的我 在那天一起死了
I think that maybe a part of me died that day too."
我没对任何人说过这件事
"And I haven't told anyone this."
我就是开不了口
"I… I just can't."
但我必须告诉你
"But I had to tell you."
以免再也没机会
"Before it's too late."
如果你听得到
"If you can even hear this."
我真心希望你能听到
"I really hope that you can."
对不起
"I'm sorry."
我很抱歉 比利
"I'm so, so sorry, Billy."
爱你的烂妹妹
"Love, your shitty little sister,
麦克斯敬上”
Max."
麦克斯
Max.
好 已经够久了
All right, it's been long enough.
史蒂夫 给她一点时间 -我已经给过了 好吗?
Steve, just give her some time. -I have, all right?
我要叫停了 她要找律师就尽管找
I'm calling it. She wants to get a lawyer, she can.
麦克斯
Max.
差不多该走了 好吗?
Time to giddy up, yeah?
麦克斯?
Max?
麦克斯
Max. Max.
麦克斯!
Max!
麦克斯
Max.
我一直在等这些话 麦克斯
I've been waiting to hear those words, Max.
等了好久
Waiting so very long.
醒醒!
Wake up!
麦克斯 醒醒!
Max, wake up!
麦克斯!醒醒!
Max! Wake up!
麦克斯 -出事了
Oh, something's wrong. -Max!
你们快过来!
Guys!
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表