剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
we would pack into something like this
在全国游历
and… just see the country.
落基山脉、大峡谷
You know, the Rockies, Grand Canyon,
也可以去黄石公园
maybe Yellowstone.
最后则是会去 加州某个海滨小镇
End up in some beachside town in California.
在海滩待上一个礼拜
Spend a week parked in the sand.
学学冲浪之类的
Learn how to surf or something.
听起来很不错
That sounds nice.
真的吗?
Yeah?
真的
Yeah.
除了六个小孩的部分以外
Well, uh, except for the six-kid part.
那听起来简直是恶梦一场
That sounds like a total nightmare.
还好我有先练过
If only I had some practice.
好吧,有道理
All right. Fair.
算你有理
That's fair.
嘿
Hey.
我想了很久
So I've been thinking,
维克纳的三个被害人中 有两个在给凯莉老师辅♥导♥吧?
two of the three of Vecna's victims were seeing Ms. Kelley, right?
对 -那好
Yeah. -Okay.
下个被维克纳诅咒的人 估计很有可能又会是她的学生
So I figure there's a good chance Vecna cursed another one of her students.
我们回她办公室翻阅所有档案
We go back to her office. We read all of her files.
看谁有提到头痛、流鼻血、做恶梦
Look for mentions of headaches, nosebleeds, nightmares.
找出下个被害人的可能人选 -路卡斯
We identify his most likely next victim. -Lucas.
在他家外头跟监… -路卡斯,停
We stake out his house-- -Lucas, stop.
我们没时间做这种事,好吗?
We don't have time for any of that, okay?
就算我们真这么做
And even if we did,
就算你的计划行得通
even if your plan did work,
也会害一个外人有危险
we'd be putting a total stranger at risk.
而且他还不知道自己面对什么命运
A stranger who has no idea what they're up against.
但我知道
I do.
他利用我的记忆对付我
He uses my memories against me.
但…仅限于我最黑暗的记忆
But… only my darkest memories.
克莉希和弗雷也一样,对吧? -对
Same with Chrissy and Fred, right? -Right.
他似乎只看得到我们的黑暗面
It's like he only sees the darkness in us.
所以我就往反方向跑
So, I'll just run in the opposite direction.
奔向光明面
Run to the light.
说不定在那里他就找不到我
And maybe he won't be able to find me there.
那你打算要怎么实践这个计划?
Now, how exactly do you plan on doing this?
我还不确定
I'm not sure.
但主场是我的精神世界
But it's my mind.
不是他的,对吧?
Not his, right?
所以我应该能控制自己的所在
So I should be able to control where I am.
我只需要 和他拉开距离
I just need to… push him away.
找段快乐回忆,躲进去
Find a happy memory and hide there.
躲在光明之中
Hide in the light.
你想好要找哪段回忆了吗?
You got a memory in mind?
想好了
Yeah.
那段时光的我
It was a time when I was
最幸福
the happiest.
回忆里有我吗?
Was I there?
你太自以为是了
That's presumptuous of you.
不过有啦
But yeah.
你可能有出现一下子
You might've been there.
好吧,不过只要你一浮空
Okay, but the second you start to lift,
我就要找凯特布♥什♥救援
I'm calling in Kate Bush.
知道吗? -好
All right? - Okay.
一言为定 -一言为定
Deal. -Deal.
过来,在这边
Heh, come on. This way.
走私贩,我只要感觉到一丁点不对劲
If I get a whiff of any funny business, smuggler...
就当场格杀勿论
I will not hesitate to kill you.
其实我正在找动手理由,明白吗?
In fact... I am just looking for a reason. Understand?
条子,你是鹦鹉吗?只会一直跳针
Are you a parrot, cop? You keep repeating the same thing.
你跟这个无聊男子关在一起
You were trapped in a cell with this dull man
竟然没把握机会掐死他
and you didn't take opportunity to smother him.
美吧?
Beautiful, yes?
你千万不要又是在说冷笑话
Please tell me this is another poor joke.
你明明就说你有飞机
You said you had a plane.
是飞机! -不…
A plane! -No, no, no.
我是说可以载你们回家
I… I told you I could fly you home.
卡亭卡可以载你们回家,小可怜
And Katinka can fly you home, little bird.
它的名字是取自我的初恋情人
She was named Katinka after my first lover.
她的臀部也是又美又圆
Katinka also had very beautiful, very round buttocks.
就像这样
Uh, mu… much like this.
这东西没办法载我们到美国
This cannot fly us to America.
为什么?
Why not?
只要风力别太强
As long as winds are not too strong
你们的友军也别把我们打下来
and your military friends do not shoot us out of sky,
我们就能撑到海岸
we can make it to the coast.
趁着在那里补充燃料时
There, while we refuel,
我们就去冰水裸泳,洗掉这身大便
we skin dip in ice-cold water and wash off this muck.
然后再开它飞完剩下的路程
Then we fly her rest of the way.
圆♥满♥结局
Happy ending.
卡亭卡曾经飞过多远的距离?
Okay, what is the furthest Katinka has ever flown?
对我来说,它还是处♥女♥
For me, she is still a virgin.
真正的卡亭卡不是,当然不是
Uh, not real Katinka. Goodness, no.
那个卡亭卡哪有可能是
That Katinka, no.
但这个卡亭卡还没有被染指过
But this Katinka, pretty much unspoiled.
但我相信它只要有机会就能振翅高飞
But I'm sure she will soar when given a chance.
它只需要一点调校
She just need little tune-up.
我警告过你了,吉姆 -好吧
I did warn you, Jim. - Okay.
我要现在开枪吗?还是晚点?
Should I shoot him now? Or later?
要不要找欧文斯?
What about Owens?
他在这里一定有线人或间谍之类的 可以帮得上忙
He… He's gotta have contacts or spies here that could help us.
有办法联络他吗?
Can we do that?
可以打电♥话♥到美国吗?
Can we make a call to the States?
喂,小姐你好
Yes, hello, miss.
我想打电♥话♥找病重的美国亲戚
I'd like to place a call to the United States. A very sick relative.
是,号♥码是…
Correct. Yes... The number is...
号♥码是什么?-是775...
The number? - It's 775…
…305…
…305…
…3450.
…3450.
你干什么?-你以为这通电♥话♥要怎么打?
What are you doing? - How exactly do you think this works?
他们会帮我们拨通,然后再打回来
They will make the call for us, and then they will call us back.
要花多少时间?
How long's that gonna take?
五分钟、五小时
Five minutes. Five hours.
五天,鬼才知道
Five days. Who knows?
等我们真的接到电♥话♥
And when we do get the call,
可以直接当作KGB也在在线监听
assume the KGB will be on the other line, listening to everything you say.
所以嘛
So,
我建议你们用密♥码♥沟通
I suggest talking in code.
只要说错话
Say the wrong thing
他们就会像苍蝇闻到大便一样扑过来
and they will be on us like flies on shit.
欢迎来到苏联
Welcome to the Soviet Union.
(战区)
还说要避开乡巴佬咧
So much for avoiding angry hicks.
我们速战速决吧
Let's be… fast.
好 -这是一定要的
Yep. -Definitely.
你觉得我们需要几桶?-五、六桶吧
How many of these do you think we need? -Five or six.
你打算怎么做?愣在这边流口水吗?
What are you gonna do? Stand and gawk?
闭嘴啦
Shut up.
拜托,你吓死我了
Jesus, you scared me.
你要用这个喷我吗?
Whoa. You gonna mace me with that?
如果能让你乖乖听话,我就喷
If it keeps you in line, yeah.
你看,没那么可怕嘛
See? Not so scary.
萝宾…
Robin. Robin!
谁啊?
Who's that?
乐团团员
Someone from band.
这要多少钱?
How much is this?
120.99元,我再送你20发子弹
$120.99, but I'll throw in 20 rounds of buckshot for ya.
可以给我看这把漂亮的点357吗?
Hey, can I see this real pretty .357, please?
没问题
Sure thing.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表