剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
It's huge.
那里应有尽有
They got everything you need for, uh…
基本上各色凶器都有
well, killing things, basically.
你觉得假兰博的枪♥械♥够多吗?
You think fake Rambo has enough guns there?
那是手榴弹吗?这怎么可能合法?
Is that a grenade? I mean, how is any of this legal?
算我们好运,这确实合法,所以…
Well, lucky for us it is, so…
这地方刚好在霍金斯外♥围♥
This… This place is just far enough outside of Hawkins.
只要我们避开主干道
As long as we steer clear of main roads,
就能闪过条子跟乡巴佬
we oughta be able to avoid cops and, uh, angry hicks.
如果要避开乡巴佬
If we're trying to avoid angry hicks,
或许就不该去一家叫做战区的商店
maybe we shouldn't go to some store called the War Zone.
我通常会同意,但我们需要武器
Normally, I'd agree, but we need the weapons.
所以我认为值得冒险一试 -我也是
So I think it's worth the risk. -Me too.
可是时间划算吗? 来回要骑一整天车耶
But is it worth the time? It'll take all day to bike there and back.
谁说要骑车了?-你还有暗藏哪台车吗?
Who said anything about bikes? -You got some car we don't know about?
其实说不上是车,史蒂夫
It's not exactly a car, Steve.
而且也不能说是我的
And it's not exactly mine,
不过…凑合一下没问题
but, uh… it'll do.
红发妹,你有面具或头巾之类的吗?
Hey, Red, uh, you got a ski mask or a bandanna, something like that?
差点闷死
That was suffocating.
快点上来
Go! Come on.
这招你是在哪里学的?
Where'd you learn how to do this?
别人家爸爸在教小孩钓鱼、打球时
Well, when the other dads were teaching their kids how to fish or play ball,
我家老头则是在教我靠接线发动汽车
my old man was teaching me how to hot-wire.
我曾暗自立誓绝不会变得跟他一样
Now, I swore to myself I wouldn't wind up like he did,
结果我现在是杀人通缉犯
but now I'm wanted for murder,
很快就要再加一条偷车罪了
and soon, grand theft auto.
我还真对得起曼森家的优良传统
So, uh, I'm really living up to that Munson name.
埃迪,由你来开车可能不太好吧
Eddie, I'm not sure I love the idea of you driving.
我只负责发动 车由哈林顿来开
Oh, I'm just starting this sucker. Harrington's got her.
老大,你说是吧?
Don't ya, big boy?
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
喂!开门!
Hey! Open this door!
嘿 -他们把门锁上了
Hey! - They locked the door!
惨了,快走
Shit! Go.
只是偷个车而已 大家找东西抓稳
It's just a car. Everybody, hang on to something!
死定了,快开车
Oh my God! Let's go! Let's go!
史蒂夫,快开车!
Drive, Steve! Drive!
快…
Go, go, go!
快…
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
靠,他们看起来气炸了
Shit, they look pissed.
毕竟房♥子和车子 通常也不会突然一起不见
It's not every day you lose your house and car in one fell swoop.
坐稳了
Hold on! Hold on!
靠…
Shit!Shit!Shit!Shit!
你们这些家伙
Them!
别跑!他妈的!
Stop 'em! God bless it!
没事了
Okay.
我看到朋友了,你跟我说他们很安全
My friends. I saw them. You told me they were safe.
他们一点都不安全 -别急,好吧
They are not safe. -Whoa, whoa, whoa, okay.
请让我们独处一下
Uh, just give us a second, please.
麻烦你们
Please.
好,我先强调
Okay, okay, first… first things first.
我们绝对不会让你朋友出事 知道吗?
We're not gonna let anything happen to your friends, okay, kiddo?
我会亲自确保这一点
I will personally make sure of that.
你有看到他们在哪吗?
Did… Did you see where they were?
他们在麦克斯家
They were at… They were at Max's house.
他们在计划要杀他
They're planning to kill him.
杀亨利
To kill Henry.
了解
Okay. Okay.
这个麦克斯姓什么?
This… Does this Max have a last name?
麦克斯梅菲尔德
Max… Max Mayfield.
好,那这么办好了
Okay. So here's what's gonna happen.
我在霍金斯有手下 我会派人去找麦克斯梅菲尔德
I have people in Hawkins, and I'm gonna send some to Max Mayfield.
他们会阻止他… -她是女的
And they will stop him-- -Her.
阻止她跟其他人
Stop her. And the rest of them
不让他们在一番好意下
from whatever foolish, although well-intentioned, mission
做什么蠢任务
that they're attempting, alright?
不行,不要派你的手下去
No. No, do not send your men.
派我去
Send me.
11,你朋友还无法应付这场仗
Your friends are not prepared for this fight, Eleven.
你也一样
And neither are you.
你必须明白
You must understand,
1号♥杀人时,不只是夺命
when One kills, he doesn't simply kill.
他还会吸收
He consumes.
他会夺走被害者的一切
He takes everything from his victims.
现在的成就与未来的潜力
Everything they are and everything they ever will be.
记忆、技能
Their memories, their abilities.
我们不知道他失踪这几年有什么经历
And we do not know where he's been these lost years.
但既然他存活了这么久
But if he has survived this long,
我们也只能假设他的力量成长了
we can only assume that he has grown in strength.
要是低估他
To underestimate him,
或轻举妄动
to act rashly,
会是十分危险的事
would be very dangerous.
11,我无意让你难过
I don't want to upset you, Eleven.
你目前的成果根本就是奇迹
What you've accomplished is nothing short of a miracle.
你来找我时残缺不全
You came to me broken.
现在却再次学会走路了
And you've learned to walk again.
但如果想阻止1号♥
But if you want to stop One,
你不只要会走路
you will need to do more than walk.
不只要会跑步
You will need to do more than run.
你要会飞
You will need to fly.
而你还没准备好
And you're not ready.
我朋友需要我
My friends need me.
我阻止过他一次,我会再次阻止他
I've stopped him once. I will again.
很遗憾,你办不到
I'm sorry. You can't.
那是不可能的
It's impossible.
凡事都有可能
Nothing's impossible.
我可以联络史汀森 她在空军基地有门路 离这里两小时车程
I can call Stinson. She's got connections at Nellis. That's two hours away.
只要赶快,就能在入夜前赶到霍金斯
And if we hustle, I'll bet we can be in Hawkins before nightfall.
那会是大错特错
That would be a grave mistake.
按兵不动会错得更严重
Waiting would be an even greater mistake.
要是1号♥杀个我们措手不及怎么办?
What if One makes his move before we've had a chance to throw a punch?
那这一切又有什么意义?
Then what is the point of all this?
那是我们必须承担的风险
That's a risk we're going to have to take.
我们逼过她了,你看结果如何
We pushed her before and look what happened.
她把几千公斤的水缸举到半空中
She lifted a 10,000-pound tank into the goddamn air.
你又不知道他的能耐
You don't understand what he's capable of!
有可能是你说的那样 也可能是你太高估他了
Maybe you're right. Or maybe you are overestimating him.
但真♥相♥如何都不重要 因为这次轮不到我们决定
Either way, doesn't matter because this is not our choice.
说好了这里不会是监狱
We agreed this was not gonna be a prison.
我们带她认识这里
We'll show her what this is,
提出我们的协助
what we can offer,
再由她自己决定是去是留
and then it is her choice whether she wants to stay or go.
博士,你说是吧?
Right, Doc?
也许你不认同
You may not agree with it,
但她现在就站在我们面前
but here she is, standing before us,
做着抉择
making a choice.
你真的要这么做吗?
You're sure you wanna do this?
好,去收拾东西,跟大家道别
Okay. Pack your things, say your goodbyes.
车子好开吗?-还不赖
How's it handle? - Not half bad.
毕竟这是…
Considering that this is a…
一间房♥子
house.
说来…
Yeah, it's…
说来有点蠢,但我其实…
it's silly, but I… I've actually…
我一直梦想着这样的大家庭
I always had this dream that I'd have this really… really big family.
要有一整窝的哈林顿
I'm talking, like, uh, a full brood of Harringtons.
大概五,六个孩子
Like, five, six kids.
六个? -对,六块麦克鸡块
Six? -Yeah. Six little nuggets.
三男三女
Three girls, three boys.
然后每年夏天 我们哈林顿一家
And… and every summer, I figured all of us Harringtons,
就会窝进这样的车里
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表