剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
我的辅♥导♥员德鲁对我们C小屋的所有队员
And my counselor Drew told me and everyone in Cabin C
说了维克多克里尔屠♥杀♥案的真实故事
the true story of the Victor Creel Massacre.
而小彼提麦修… 鲁思 你认识彼提吧?
And little Petey McHew… You know Petey, right, Ruth?
当然
Of… Of course.
好 小彼提麦修当场啜泣起来
Yeah. Little Petey McHew started sobbing right there on the spot.
严重换气过度
Full-on hyperventilating.
其他小队员好几周无法成眠 我也是
The other campers couldn't sleep for weeks.
但不是因为害怕
I couldn't either, but not 'cause I was scared.
而是因为我满脑子都想着一个问题
Because I was obsessed with the question,
“究竟是什么驱使一个人
"What would drive a human being
犯下如此天理不容的恶行?”
to commit such unimaginable acts?"
其他小孩想当航♥天♥员 篮球选手 摇滚巨星
Other kids wanted to be astronauts, basketball players, rock stars.
但我想当您
But I wanted to be you.
我想当您
I wanted to be you.
所以请原谅我不择手段
So, forgive me if I'll now try anything in my power,
包括穿上这套可笑衣装
including wearing this ridiculous outfit,
只为了争取机会访谈点燃我热情的人
if I might get to speak to the man that ignited my passion
多了解一点他那扭曲
and learn a little more about how his twisted, but let's face it,
但又无可否认的迷人心智
totally fascinating mind works.
没错 我们没有正式文书
So, yes, we don't have the official paperwork,
但别告诉我那个爱哭鬼彼提麦修
but don't tell me that cry-baby Petey McHew
不能只靠拜托一下
wouldn't have gotten an audience with Victor in moments
就立刻获准和维克多进行访谈
if he'd asked politely,
因为您跟我都知道他会轻松得逞
because you and I both know that he would.
话说回来 访谈维克多十分钟
So… ten minutes with Victor.
我只有这点要求
That's all I ask.
我30分钟后回来
I'm back in 30.
(尤里钓具店)
万一出事也别怕
If things go sideways,
我是空手道黑带
I should mention I'm now a black belt in karate.
有人在吗?
Hello?
有人在吗?
Hello?
有人在吗?
Hello?
有…
Hello...
你们是谁?
Who are you?
我们要找尤里
I… Uh… We're looking for Yuri.
为什么要找尤里?
Why do you need to see Yuri?
其实…
It's actually, uh...
是私事 尤里在吗?
It's a private matter. Is Yuri here?
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我只能跟你们直话直说了
I don't know how to tell you this,
你们晚了一天
but you're a day late.
什么? -看到机身上的损伤了吗?
What? -You see damage to this hull?
尤里飞去做北极熊观光行
Yuri was on sightseeing trip to see polar bears.
后来北极熊闯入飞机
And then bears got into plane
把他从驾驶舱拖出来杀掉
and pull him out of cockpit and kill Yuri.
不会吧 -是的
No. -Yeah.
他很爱熊
And he loved bears.
牠们刺伤了他的心
They broke his heart.
或说是刺穿了他的心
Or rather punctured it
用熊爪刺下去
with their bear claws.
你们中招了 被我狠狠耍了一番
I got you. I got you good.
我就是尤里…
I'm Yuri. I'm Yuri.
原来如此 -好喔
Oh. - Oh.
你一定就是乔伊斯吧? -没有依
Uh, you… you must be Joycey? -Just Joyce.
那你是哪位? -穆雷
And you are? -Murray.
穆雷? -对
Murray? -Yeah.
尤里 穆雷…我们能押韵
Yuri. Yuri, Murray, Yuri, Murray. We rhyme.
对 我听出来了
Yeah. I hear it.
这里是说好的四万美元
Forty thousand American dollars, as promised.
我最爱一大清早的铜臭味
I love the smell of cash in morning.
是
Right.
希望你们别介意我点一下数目
I hope you do not mind if I count.
两位看起来亲切又值得信赖
You two seem very nice, very trustworthy people.
但我弟弟也是
But so did my brother
后来他抢走我老婆
before he stole my wife!
小可怜 你快冷死了
Poor bird, you're freezing.
有咖啡请自取 还是热的
Please, have some coffee. Still hot.
我可能要花点时间
This could be a while
你盯着我看干嘛?
Why are you staring at me?
说话啊!我在问你!
Huh? I am asking you!
王八蛋 快走!
Move, bastard!
美国疯子
Crazy American.
喂!给我后退!
Hey! Get back! Get back!
后退!
Get back!
坏了
Broken…
不能工作
Cannot work.
不能工作
Cannot work.
站在那别动
Stay there.
美国人去哪了?
Where is the American?!
当心了 美国人
Watch your back, American...
美国人 你打算跑去哪?
Where do you think you're going, American?
站起来
Stand.
我叫你站起来
Stand up!
手
Hands.
手!
Hands!
工具棚!声音是从工具棚传来的!
Tool shed! It came from the tool shed!
开门!
Open up!
开门!
Open the door!
开门!
Open the door!
继续推 快点
Keep pushing! Hurry!
快逃!
RUN!
在那边
There!
在那边
There!
在那边
There!
不能让他跑进树林
We can't let him get to the tree line!
一百比一
A hundred to one.
真有你的
Son of a bitch.
你最好给我快一点 梅菲尔德 -20秒
This better be fast, Mayfield. -Twenty seconds.
那东西有装电池吧?
That thing's got batteries in it, right?
我连回都懒得回你
I'm not even answering that question.
当然有电池 -好啦 知道了
Yes, it has batteries. -Yeah, I got it.
(爸爸)
(奶奶)
(妈妈)
妈
Mom.
宝贝 你不是去找朋友了吗?
Hey, sweetie. I thought you were with your friends today.
对啊 现在还跟朋友在一起
Yeah, I… I was. I am.
你不用上班吗?
Shouldn't you be at work?
布莱利先生让我提早下班
Oh, Mr. Bradley let me off early.
所以我就回来补做一些家事
So I'm just catching up on some chores.
我在里面留了几封信
Um, I… I left some letters inside.
是要给你 奶奶和杰克叔叔
For you and… and Granny and Uncle Jack.
还有爸爸
And Dad.
如果你能找到他的话
If you can find him.
信?我听不太懂
Letters? I… I don't understand.
我只是…
I just… um…
现在发生命案那些事 我…
With all the murders and everything, I…
我知道这很蠢 但我开始在想
I know it's stupid, but I just started to think,
万一我出事怎么办?
"What if something happens to me?"
麦克斯 宝贝 你不会有事的
Max, baby, nothing is going to happen to you.
我知道 但如果有个万一
I know. But if… if it did, I just…
我有好多想说也需要说的话
There's so many things that I want to say, that I need to say. And…
你可以答应会帮我送信吗?
Just promise you'll give the letters out, okay?
麦克斯 你吓到我了
Max, you're scaring me.
我不是想吓你 -出什么事了吗?
I'm not trying to scare you. -Is something going on?
没有 -真的吗 宝贝?
No. - Is it, baby?
你说得对 我一定会没事 我只是一时想不开
No. No, you're right. I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm being silly.
麦克斯 乖女儿
Max. Oh, sweetie.
没事的
It's okay.
你不会有事的 宝贝
Nothing is going to happen, baby.
我保证
I promise.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表