剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
口风或许会松一点
Maybe that'll loosen their lips.
够了喔 -你要送我们的孩子去坐牢?
Okay... -You wanna send our kids to jail?
我们得认真看待 -他不是那个意思
We need to take this seriously. -He didn't mean it like that.
闭嘴 -烦死了
Shut up! -Oh my God.
给我闭嘴!
Shut up!
吓死人
Jesus.
我们试试文明一点的做法
We're gonna try a more civilized approach.
一个一个来
One at a time.
你先
You first.
等等 为什么是我? -跟我来
Wait, what? Why me? -Follow me.
我连地狱火俱乐部都没加入耶
I'm not even in Hellfire.
你想要被上铐吗?
Do I need to cuff you?
起来
Up.
快点
Chop-chop.
走吧
Let's go.
没事了
Oh… okay.
好险 -对啊
That was close. -Yeah.
太险了
Too close.
惨了
Oh, sh… shit.
史蒂夫?
Steve?
天啊 -我没事
Jesus. -I'm fine. I'm fine.
你事情可大了 你在失血
No, no, no. You're not. You're losing blood.
坐下 有听到吗?
Come on, sit. All right?
好了
All right.
好吧
Okay.
好消息是
So the good news is
我确定晕眩不是狂犬病常见症状
I'm pretty sure wooziness is not a symptom of rabies.
但如果你开始产生幻觉或肌肉痉挛
But if you start having hallucinations or muscle spasms
或开始变得凶暴 例如想揍我 请先通知我一声
or you start feeling aggressive, like you wanna punch me, let me know.
罗宾 -什么事?
Robin. -Yeah?
我有点想揍你
I kinda wanna punch you.
幽默感还在 这是好兆头
Sense of humor's still intact. That's a good sign.
是啊
Yeah.
来吧
Okay.
来吧
Okay.
准备好了吗?-好了
You ready? -Yeah.
动手吧
Just do it.
抱歉
Sorry.
没关系
It's okay.
会太紧吗?
Too tight?
不会 -那就好
No, that's good. -All right.
好了
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
不会
Yeah.
所以
So, uh,
这里就像霍金斯 只不过还存在着妖魔鬼怪?
this place is like Hawkins, but with monsters and nasty shit?
差不多
Pretty much.
注意藤蔓 它们全都是集体心智
Wait, watch out for the vines. It's all a hive mind.
全都是什么?
It's all a what?
这里所有在蠕动的鬼东西
All the creepy crawlies around here.
都是一体的
They're, like, one or something.
踩到藤蔓等于踩到蝙蝠 也就等于踩到维克纳
Step on a vine, you're stepping on a bat, you're stepping on Vecna.
太扯了
Shit.
但我们世界的东西都还在这吧?
But everything from our world is still here, right?
除了人类明显不在以外
Except people, obviously?
据我所知是这样没错
As far as I understand it, yeah.
所以我们理论上可以去警♥察♥局
So, theoretically, we could go to the police station
偷走枪枝和手榴弹 需要什么就拿
and steal guns and grenades and whatever we need
炸烂那些守门的蝙蝠怪物
to blow up those bat things that are guarding the gate.
霍金斯警局大概不会有手榴弹 罗宾
I highly doubt the Hawkins PD has grenades, Robin.
不过应该有枪
But guns, yeah, sure.
要枪不需要大老远去市区一趟
Well, we don't have to go all the way downtown for guns.
我的卧室里就有几把
I have guns in my bedroom.
你
You,
南希惠勒
Nancy Wheeler,
有几把枪
have guns, plural,
放在卧室里?
in your bedroom?
她让人捉摸不清吧?
Full of surprises, isn't she?
有俄制马可洛夫手♥枪♥和左轮手♥枪♥
A Russian Makarov and a revolver.
我差点被你用那把枪射到
Yeah, you almost shot me with that one.
射到也是你活该
You almost deserved it.
拿去遮羞吧 老兄
For your modesty, dude.
天啊
Oh my god!
我觉得取枪这个主意不错
So guns seem like a pretty good idea to me.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
那还坐着干嘛?
So what are we waiting for?
话说回来
You know,
我们打的主意非常疯狂
what we are to attempt is quite mad.
以你的标准来说都嫌夸张 美国人
Even by your standards, American.
是吗?
Yeah?
你这次有估计成功率吗?
You got odds for us this time?
我想…
I think…
一千比一?
a thousand to one?
就算我们奇迹般杀了这头野兽 还是得逃狱
Even if we somehow kill this beast, we still must escape.
要是逃狱失败
We fail there,
他们应该不会好心让我们回牢房♥
I don't think they will be so kind as to throw us back in a cell.
他们会当场枪杀我们
They will shoot us on sight.
那我们死了也是屠魔勇士
We'd die as monster slayers.
你会成为传奇
You'll be a legend.
不过还是叛国♥贼♥ 你忘了这一点
But still a traitor. You forgot traitor.
屠魔勇士的光环会盖过叛国♥贼♥
Monster slayer trumps traitor.
我敢说至少米凯尔会以老爸为荣
I bet Mikhail will be proud of his pops, at least.
米凯尔?
Mikhail?
不可能
No.
我现在做什么 他都看不顺眼
I can't do nothing right with him anymore, it seems.
他一定会说
He will say,
“爸爸 我敢说美国老秃杀才是屠魔功臣”
"Papa, I bet that bald American did most of the monster slaying."
他到那个年纪啦?
He's that age, huh?
对 他正是那个年纪
Yeah, he is that age.
美国人 你也是这样吗?
It is same for you, American?
你和新女儿也一样?
With your new daughter?
小伊后来根本
The last time I was with El,
不想跟我有任何瓜葛
she wanted just about nothing to do with me.
我只会碍她的事
I was just in her way, really.
我在那年纪和我爸相处
I think back to the way I was with my dad at that age.
也是一个样
I was the same way.
一模一样
The exact same way.
我们一定是天生就会抗拒父亲
I think it must be hardwired into us to reject our fathers.
才能够成长 迈进
So we can grow and move on.
塑造自己的模样
Become something of our own.
希望她就是在这么做
I hope that's what she's doing.
塑造自己的模样
Coming into her own.
不过…
But still...
我们还是会担心
You worry.
为儿女担心
To worry for our sons and daughters,
这也是正常的事吧?
that is natural, isn't it?
对
Yeah.
但小伊面对的事一点都称不上正常
But nothing about what El has had to deal with is natural.
那头怪兽
That beast,
那里的那头怪物
that monster in there,
和一伙同类想伤害小伊 要她的命
it's a part of something that wants to hurt El. To kill her.
我听不懂
I don't understand.
老实说 我也不懂
To be honest, neither do I.
我只知道那东西…
All I know is that thing…
那东西不该在这 更不该活着
that thing shouldn't be here. It shouldn't be alive.
因为它活着就等于事情还没结束
Because it is, it means it still isn't over.
我本来以为我被送来这里
I thought I was put here
是要偿还我的所作所为
to pay for what I've done.
但现在觉得或许是有其他原因
But I might've been put here for some other reason.
也许我…
Maybe I…
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表