剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Good.
我有点头晕
I feel dizzy.
头晕?
Dizzy?
对
Yes.
还有那些亮光
And the light.
亮光让我头好痛
The light is hurting my head.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to bother you.
出了什么事吗? -我不确定
Everything all right? -Not sure.
她说她还会头晕 亮光会害她头痛
She says she's still dizzy. Lights are hurting her.
害谁头痛?
Hurting who?
别出声
Quiet.
跟我来
Follow me.
好
Now,
这里面会有点可怕
it's going to be a bit scary in here,
不过
but this,
这能通到实验室围栏外 进入树林
this will lead you out beyond the lab fence to the woods.
可是你体型太大了
But you're too big.
我不打算一起走 11
I'm not going with you, Eleven.
我是认真觉得这个地方是监狱
I meant what I said when I called this place a prison.
这里每个人都是囚犯 不只是你
And everyone here is a prisoner, not just you.
不只你的兄弟姊妹 警卫跟护理师也是
Not just your brothers and sisters, but the guards, too, the nurses.
我也是
Me.
来
Here.
有摸到吗?
Can you feel it?
你♥爸♥爸称之为守护灵
Your papa calls it Soteria.
它会让我虚弱 追踪我
It weakens me. It tracks me.
就算有别条出路 他也会找到我
Even if there were another way out, he will find me.
要是他找到我 就会找到你
And if he finds me, he will find you.
我让它消失好不好?
What if I make it go away?
你帮了我
You helped me.
现在换我帮你
I help you.
保持冷静
Stay calm.
别散开
Stay close.
照计划行事
Stick to the plan.
美国人
American!
我喜欢这部分
I enjoy this part...
他们还抱持着希望
When they still believe there is hope.
不管有什么玩意冲出来
Whatever comes out of there...
都要死守岗位
hold your ground.
死守!
HOLD YOUR GROUND!
美国人在做什么?
What is the American doing?
我不清楚
I don't know.
去搞清楚啊!
Find out!
你要是敢轻举妄动 我就宰了你
You move so much as an inch, I'll kill you.
什么?
What?
别闹了
Oh, come on!
你是在开什么烂玩笑?
What is this? Some kind of sick joke?
这不是玩笑 我说过了
It's no joke. As I said…
美国人诡计多端
…the Americans are very tricky.
点火啊…
Come on. Come on. Come on.
你最好不要没燃油了喔
Tell me that's not out of fluid.
点火啊!
Come on! Come on!
如果你想活下去
If you wanna live,
我不管这是在玩什么变♥态♥游戏
then whatever sick, twisted game this is,
你都要喊停 释放我们的朋友
you're gonna stop it and you're gonna free our friend.
那恐怕你只能杀了我
Then I'm afraid you're going to have to kill me.
因为你朋友早就死定了
Because your friend is already dead.
点火啊
Come on!
快啊!
Come on! Oh, come on!
快啊!
Come on!
你们在做什么?
WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
不要散开 蠢货
STAY TOGETHER YOU FOOLS!
叫你的手下开枪杀它
Order your men to shoot. To kill it!
我要是下令 明天就会被当叛国♥贼♥枪决
If I give that order, I will be shot tomorrow and die a traitor.
你要杀我就尽管动手
You want to kill me, do it!
点火啊…
Come on! Come on! Come on!
退后!
Get back! Get back!
给我退后
Get the hell back!
退后
Get back! Get back!
我会杀了他喔
I'll kill him! I'LL KILL HIM!
把枪丢过来给我
TOSS YOUR GUN! OVER TO ME!
你 打开下面所有的门
You, open all the doors below.
听懂了吗?
You understand?
开门
OPEN THE DOORS.
要是打开所有的门
You open all the doors,
那头怪物就会在监狱里四处横行
that monster will get loose in this prison
所有人都死路一条
and we are all dead.
我会扣扳机喔 开门
I will pull this trigger! OPEN THE DOORS!
他们要有冲车才打得开那扇门
They would need a battering ram to open that door.
让怪物进食吧
Let the monster feed.
你以为我是在闹着玩吗?
You think I'm playing?
你以为我不敢动手?
You think I won't do it?
给我开门
OPEN THE DOOR!
要是我打开那些门
If I open those doors,
我害的不只是我自己
I condemn not just myself,
所有同志都会被我害死
but all of my comrades to death.
良心不允许我这么做
In good conscience, I cannot.
我绝对不开
I will not.
我不得不佩服你 共♥匪♥ 你很忠诚
I gotta hand it to you commies. You're committed.
退后…
Stay back!
退后…
Back! Back! Get back!
退后!
Get away!
好…
Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay.
你在干嘛? -我不知道 这里有好多按钮
What are you doing? -No idea. There's a lot of buttons.
我看不到 我需要眼镜 等我一下
I can't see. I need my glasses. Gimme a second.
给我过来
Come here. No.
拿来 这是我的
Give me. Mine!
我这边情况急迫
Running out of time here!
我在努力了
I'm trying!
不要…我们不确定那些按钮的功能
No, no, no. Joyce, we have no idea what these buttons do.
你不能随便乱按
You can't just press away like that.
退后!
Get back!
退后…
Back! Get back!
乔伊斯 别激动
Joyce, just relax.
别闹了
Come on!
美国人
American!
打开了!
That did it! That did it!
把门关上 乔伊斯
Close it, Joyce.
关上!
Close it!
我有那么一瞬间还以为奇迹降临了
For a second, I thought we had your miracle.
结果也只是换了间牢房♥
But out of one prison into another.
(森丘居住车园区)
就在这里
Right here.
我们一定创下了吉尼斯世界纪录
That's gotta be a Guinness World Record.
跨次元移♥动♥的最远距离
Most miles traveled interdimensionally.
我吸进一堆那种鬼东西 -卡在喉咙了
Just inhaled a bunch of that crap. - It's stuck in my throat.
他妈的
Goddamn.
克莉希就是死在这里
This is where Chrissy died.
就是眼前这个地方
Like, right where she died.
里面好像有东西
I think there's something in there.
那是什么鬼东西?
What the hell is that?
不会吧
No way.
你们好
Hi there.
你们好
Hi. -Hi.
有够扯 这也太迷幻了
Holy shit, this is trippy.
太神啦!
Bada-bada-boom!
你听好 你就算伤到我 也不可能比他们伤我还重
Remember, you can't hurt me more than they already have.
这么小的东西竟然能造成大♥麻♥烦
Who knew something so small could cause so much trouble?
谢谢你
Thank you.
他们在那里
There they are!
别跑 -快跑
Stop! - Run.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表