剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
孩子们 早安 -爸爸 早安
Good morning, children. - Good morning, Papa.
我今天为你们准备了非常特别的计划
I've got something very special planned for you today.
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
好了 爸爸
Yes, Papa.
很好
Good.
17 可以麻烦你开门吗?
Seventeen, would you open the door?
没问题 爸爸 -出发吧
Yes, Papa. -Off you go.
你先请
After you.
我们应该直接告诉她真♥相♥就好
We should've just told her the truth.
拿一切赌运气?
And risk everything?
不行
No.
她再不久就会自己发现了
She'll find out soon enough.
我告诉你 你带错路了
Dude, I'm telling you, you're taking us the wrong way.
我很确定是在北边 我查过地图了
It's north. I'm positive. I checked the map.
你知道骷髅岩是超热门幽会地点吧?
You do realize Skull Rock, it's a super popular make-out spot?
知道 所以呢?
Yeah. So?
其实是我让那里热门的
Yeah, well, it wasn't popular until I made it popular.
知道吗?根本就是我开♥发♥的
All right? I practically invented it.
我们走错方向了 -史蒂夫
We're heading in the wrong direction. -Steve.
你要去哪?史蒂夫 -少啰嗦 跟上 信我就对了
Where are you going? Steve! -Stop whining. Let's go. Trust me.
等等 我们现在是要改走这边?
Okay, so apparently we're going this way now?
要是他们带错路 我发誓一定要…
I swear to God, if they get us lost…
你还好吗?
You okay?
还好
Uh, yeah.
我没事 只是…
I'm fine. Just…
在想帕特里克 你懂吗?
thinking about Patrick. You know?
我搞不懂
Yeah. I mean, it's… it's like,
为什么是他?
why him?
然后我又想起之前有一天
But then, I remember this one day,
他来练球的时候 脸上有黑眼圈
he… he came to practice with a black eye.
他说是摔伤的 但显然是在说谎
He said he fell, but clearly he was lying.
维克纳下手的目标
It's like everyone Vecna targets
生活里都会有某种东西
has something in their life.
这东西在… -伤害他们
Something that's... -Hurting them.
纠缠他们
Haunting them.
对
Yeah.
我跟帕特里克不太熟
I… I didn't really know Patrick,
所以很简单就可以
so it was easy to just
假装没看到他的困扰
look the other way, I guess.
但我跟你很熟
But I did know you.
很抱歉我之前没陪伴你
And I'm sorry I wasn't there.
不是你的错
It's not your fault.
不对 -是我自己消失了
No. -I disappeared.
不对 你没有
No, no, you didn't.
是我没有用力去找
I just didn't look hard enough.
知道吗?
Okay?
但我现在看清楚了
But I see you now.
我懂你
I see you.
天啊 他们好惹人疼 我好想用力熊抱他们
Oh my God, they're so adorable. I just wanna squeeze 'em, you know?
真要说这场末日愁云惨雾
If I'm permitted to see a silver lining
有带来什么一丝曙光的话
in this end-of-the-world doom and gloom,
那就是让这些本不该
it would be the rekindling of old flames
熄灭的旧情复燃
that never should've been snuffed out.
我没有在暗示什么喔
I didn't mean that as a hint or anything.
最好是
Right.
但就算我意有所指 真有那么糟吗?
But if I did mean it as a hint, would that be so terrible?
希望朋友们能幸福不行吗?
To wish for happiness for my friends?
你觉得我不幸福?
You think I'm not happy?
我相信你很幸福
I… I'm sure you are.
只是前几天我在图书馆提到乔纳森时
It's just, the other day, I mentioned Jonathan
你有点退却 脸部抽搐…
and you flinched or winced or something like...
我没有退却 也没抽搐
I didn't flinch or wince.
好 -乔纳森和我没问题
Okay. -Jonathan and I are fine.
了解 -我们很顺利
Got it. -We're good.
是
Right.
只是…
It's just…
他本来是要回来过春假
He was supposed to be here for the break,
但又临时拿出他那套
and then he backed out at the last minute
模糊不明的乔纳森式借口
for some vague, mumbly Jonathan reason.
老实说 我也没感到多意外
And, to be honest, I'm not that surprised
因为我最近一直感受到他在抽离
because I've been feeling him pulling away.
我不知道是因为我们距离太远
And I don't know if it's because we're 2,000 miles away
还是他可能已有新对象之类的
or if he met someone new or what.
现在我又无法问清楚
And now I can't find out why
因为他家的
because apparently he's blown up
电♥话♥线炸了
his family's house phone or something.
所以如果提到他的名字
So, yeah, if… if the mention of his name
会让我脸部肌肉轻微失控
caused a slight muscle spasm on my face,
大概就是这个原因
that's… probably why.
这确实是退却或抽搐的
Seems like a perfectly reasonable reason
好理由
to flinch, wince, or something.
你刚才说“朋友们”能幸福
You said, "the happiness of your friends."
所以我们是朋友了?
So does that make us friends?
说定了吗?
As in, officially?
对啊 你说是吧?
Uh, yeah. I… I mean, right?
对
Right.
你看
Oh, boom!
给我睁大眼睛看 我找到了 亨德森
Bada bing, bada boom. There she is, Henderson.
骷髅岩
Skull Rock.
被打脸了吧 打肿你这个小屁脸
In your face, man. In your stupid, cocky little face.
这不合理啊
Doesn't make sense.
你就连亲眼目睹 也不愿承认
Yeah, yeah. Even with it staring you in the face, you can't admit it.
不承认自己错了 你这大头蛋
Can't admit you're wrong, you butthead.
我同意
I concur.
达斯汀亨德森 你确实是
You, Dustin Henderson, are a…
彻头彻尾的大头蛋
total butthead.
天啊 我们还以为你死定了
Jesus, we thought you were a goner.
我也有同感
Yeah, me too, man.
我也是
Me too.
你知道凶手是埃迪曼森多久了?
How long have you known Eddie was killing these kids?
克丽丝是在他的居住车里被杀
It was his trailer where Chrissy was killed,
你要我们相信他今早才成为嫌犯?
and you expect us to believe he was made a suspect just this morning?
事实上我们一直在追查数条线索
The truth is we've been following several leads,
埃迪曼森确实是其中一条
and, yes, Eddie Munson was one of them.
我们正在尽全力找他
And we are now doing everything in our power to find him.
在找到他之前 为了各位的安全
In the meantime, for your safety,
我们要施行严格宵禁
we will be enforcing a strict curfew.
什么? -这就是你的解决办法?
What? -That's your solution?
躲起来? -我们早就在躲了
Hide from him? -We're already doing that.
已经好几天了
It's been days. Days!
解释一下他为什么还没被关起来
So you tell me why he's not behind bars right now.
我明白各位的不满 但我向大家保证
I understand you all are upset, but I promise you,
我们一定会找到他
we will find him.
不对
No.
你们找不到
You won't.
杰森?
Jason?
孩子 我们还是私下谈谈吧
Son, how about we talk about this in private?
为什么?好让你堵住我的嘴?
Why? So you can keep me quiet?
你就可以阻止真♥相♥曝光?
So you can keep the truth from coming out?
不知道你们做何感受
I don't know about the rest of you,
但我已经听不下去这些借口和谎言
but I can't bear to listen to any more excuses and lies.
你够了喔 -我同意 我受够了
That's enough. -I agree, I've had enough!
其实大家应该都受够了
In fact, I think we've all had enough.
昨晚
Last night…
我看到了我无法解释的事情
Last night, I saw things, things I can't explain.
警方不想相信的事情
Things the police don't wanna believe.
我自己都不愿相信的事情
And things that I don't wanna believe myself.
但我很清楚我没看错
But I know what I saw. I know.
最后我接受了一个可怕的事实
And I've come to accept an awful truth.
这些谋杀案是献祭仪式
These murders are ritualistic sacrifices.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表