剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
There's one. Argyle, slow down. - There's one what?
阿盖 开慢一点 -不要一直叫东叫西的
Slow down. - Stop barking orders.
阿盖 开慢一点
Argyle! Slow down!
要死啦
Christ!
202 968 6161
202-968-6161.
通了吗?
Is it ringing?
没有 只有发出一些怪声
No, it's just making a bunch of weird noises.
忙线中?
Busy?
你听
Listen to this.
有没有联想到什么?
That remind you of anything?
《战争游戏》
WarGames.
什么?
What?
不会吧 我们接通的不是电♥话♥
Oh my God, we're not calling a phone.
我们接通的是计算机
We're calling a computer.
我不知道妮娜是不是电影中的计算机
I don't know if Nina's a computer like Joshua or Owens' lab,
不过无名英雄探员
but Unknown Hero Agent Man
把权限交给我们一定有其用意
gave us access to it for a reason.
只需要找出计算机 就能找到欧文斯 警告他
We just need to find the computer. We find Owens, then warn him.
也就能警告11
Then we warn Eleven.
我需要黑客
I just need a hacker.
我唯一认识的黑客住在…
The only hacker that I know lives…
犹他州
in Utah.
犹他州? -准确来说是盐湖城
Wait, Utah? -Salt Lake City, to be specific.
天啊
Oh my God.
天啊
Oh my God.
什么?你在惊讶什么?
What? Why "Oh my God"?
转过身
♪ Turn around ♪
你看到了什么 -不会吧
♪ Look at what you see♪ - Oh no.
《大魔域》 那部片吓烂我了
NeverEnding Story. That scared the shit out of me.
“虚无”的设定很有存在主义的意味
The Nothing, man? That's some proper existential shit, dude.
你是在开玩笑吧?
You can't be serious.
我们走I15公路北上 明早就能到
If we take the I-15 north, we'll get there by morning.
原来不是开玩笑啊
Oh, you're serious.
我知道听起来很扯 但苏西去年拯救了世界
I know it sounds insane, but Suzie saved the world last year.
说不定还能再拯救一次
Maybe she can save it again.
惨了
Shit. Shit.
看来瑞克有访客喔
Looks like Rick's had company.
是他
It's him.
达斯汀
Hey, Dustin.
你在吗?
You there?
我是埃迪 还记得我吧?
It's Eddie. You remember me, right?
在的人听我说
Hey, if anyone's there,
我可能有大♥麻♥烦了
I really think I might be in a bit of trouble here.
有听到吗?惠勒?
Okay? Wheeler?
有人吗?
Anybody?!
亨德森
Hey, uh, Henderson?
什么事?
Yeah?
你可不可以
Could you maybe, uh,
说明一下我们在找哪种线索?
clarify what sort of clues we're supposed to be looking for here?
“世界充满蛛丝马迹
"The world is full of obvious things
世人却都视而不见”
which nobody by any chance ever observes."
语出夏洛克福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
真厉害
That's great.
谢谢 太棒了
Thanks. That's great.
真的很有帮助
Really helpful.
还夏洛克咧
Sherlock…
哇哦
Whoa, whoa.
怎么了?-有蜘蛛
What's wrong? - There was a spider.
什么?-是黑寡妇
What? -It's a black widow.
好 -别进去
Okay. -Don't go in there.
你等一下 -什么?
Wait, just… -What?
有东西?好 -别动啦
Something? Shit. Okay. -Wait. Stop moving.
我来…拿下来了 -谢谢
Stop. I just… I got it. I got it. -Thank you.
要是蜘蛛在你头上筑巢
If there's a spider, you're never gonna find it
要等小蜘蛛孵化才有可能发现
till it lays eggs and the babies spill out.
你有什么毛病?
What's wrong with you?
罗宾 你够了喔
Robin, seriously.
她有毛病
She's got problems.
还要你说 -很高兴你们成为朋友了
Tell me about it. -It's cool you two are friends now.
等我们干掉维克纳 拯救世界
Maybe after we find Vecna, kill him, save the world and stuff,
说不定可以一起出去玩
maybe we can all go out.
我 你 罗宾 乔纳森回来时也能来
You know? Me, you, Robin, Jonathan, when he's back.
我们也没在交往 我是说我和罗宾没在交往
It's not like we're dating. Me and Robin. Not like we're dating.
她有跟你说吗? -有 她说得非常清楚
She told you? That we're not? -Yes. She made that very clear.
百分之百纯友谊关系
Platonic with a capital P.
对 谢谢
Yep. Thank you.
不过
I mean…
我愿意跟她交往 只是…
I would date her. It's just…
她…我们… 没事 我们是朋友
She's… We're just… Never mind. We're friends.
我们只是朋友 -好
Just friends. -Right. Right.
完成 干净了
Okay. All better.
太好了 谢谢
Great. Thanks.
那个…
Well…
太好了
Great. Um…
我们该继续调查了
Guess we should, uh, get back to the investigation.
“世人有眼无珠的蛛丝马迹”
"The obvious things are not what people observe."
还是“视若无睹”?
Or… "Do… Don't observe."
还是…
Or…
夏洛克福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
什么?
What?
真希望一轮可以播长一点
I wish we had a longer loop.
46分钟也还不赖
Forty-six minutes isn't bad.
我们有更大的隐忧要烦恼
I think there are bigger concerns.
像是…
Like…
要是我反复听太多次 腻了怎么办?
What if, by listening to this over and over, I get sick of it,
这首歌♥就不是我的最爱了
and suddenly it's not my favorite anymore?
还会有用吗?
Will it still work?
还是凯特布♥什♥会失去魔力?
Or will Kate Bush, like, lose her magic power or something?
凯特布♥什♥?绝对不会
Kate Bush? Never.
你是凯特布♥什♥粉?
You're a Kate Bush fan?
当然 现在是了
Uh, yeah. Now I am.
真的假的? -真的 狂粉
Really? -Yeah, mega-fan.
她救了你的命
She… She saved your life.
我们已经快要找到这个讨厌鬼
Besides, we're hot on this creep's trail.
我们一定会找出维克纳
We're gonna find Vecna
然后就先下手为强
and kill him before he even thinks about
宰掉他 知道吗?
messing with you again. All right?
我敢说要是我们弹出正确曲调
In fact, I bet if we hit these suckers in the right combo,
说不定就能打开他的秘密巢穴
we might just open a door to his secret lair.
你听
Voilà.
你真的很宅
You're such a dork.
你不是加入那些酷哥行列了吗?
I thought you were, like, one of the cool kids now.
我不酷吗?
I'm not cool?
我好想念这个
I've really missed that.
想念什么?
Missed what?
你的笑
Your laugh.
倒带完毕
All done.
施展法力吧 凯特
Work your magic, Kate.
我保证我不会再问了 但…
I promise I'm gonna stop asking this, but…
你有看到这个吧?
…you're seeing that, right?
有
Yeah.
你看
Look.
停
Stop.
非常好 小土
Very good, Two.
非常好
Very good.
好
Now,
有哪个勇者
which brave soul
想要接着上来表现?
would like to follow that?
我…
Me. Me. Me.
我…
Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me.
11?
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表