剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
So, there's less
混♥蛋♥事了
assholery.
你的睡眠好些了吗
Are you sleeping better?
挺好的
Yeah, fine.
不再头疼了吗
No more headaches?
噩梦呢
Nightmares?
比利
Billy!
没了
Nope.
麦克斯
Max?
你经历的事 你还在承受的事
What you've been through, what you're still going through,
换了谁都不好受
it's a lot for anyone.
你感觉不好也是正常的
And it's okay to not be okay.
但你只有说实话我才能帮你
But I can only help you if you're truthful,
如果你肯对我敞开心扉
if you open up to me.
我知道
Yeah, I... I know.
我挺敞开的
I'm... I'm being open.
我敞开了
I'm being open.
麦克斯
Max, hey.
你在跟踪我吗
Are you stalking me or something?
不是 我只想给你这个
Oh, no, I... I just wanted to give you this.
-这是什么 -比赛门票
- What is this? - A ticket to the game.
我知道你从不想看我的比赛
I know you never want to go to my games,
但这次很重要
but this one is kind of a big deal.
很重要 卢卡斯 你真在乎这个吗
A big deal? Lucas, you really care about this?
是的
Yeah, I... I do.
或许你也该找件你在乎的事
Maybe you should find something you care about too.
这话是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你...
You're just...
你就好像魂都不在这里
It's... It's like you're not even here anymore.
你就像个鬼魂
It's... It's like you're a ghost or something.
鬼魂
A ghost?
不是吧
Really?
麦克斯
Max,
我知道你不对劲
I know something's wrong.
是啊
Yeah, right.
我跟你分手了 肯定是我有毛病
Something must be wrong with me because I broke up with you.
不是
No.
不是 我不是那个意思
No, that... that's not what I meant.
卢卡斯
Lucas, look,
人会变的 好吗
people just change, okay?
就是这样
That's it.
我变了
I've changed.
就这么简单
It's that simple.
祝你好运
Good luck.
泰勒诺
你没事吧
Hey, are you all right?
嗯 我...
Yeah-- Yes, I'm...
我没事
I'm fine.
好吧
Okay, um...
你确定吗
You're sure?
请走开吧
Please, just go away.
你聋了吗 我叫你走开
Are you deaf? I said go away.
柯丽茜
Chrissy?
柯丽茜
Chrissy?
妈妈
Mom?
你可以再试试裙子了吗
You ready to try on the dress again?
我为你把后面松了松尺码
I loosened the back a little for you.
柯丽茜 你听到了吗
Chrissy! Did you hear me?
快给我开门 柯丽茜
Open the goddamn door, Chrissy...
开门 柯丽茜
Open the door, Chrissy,
不然我就把你这头肥猪宰了
or I'm gonna gut you like the fat pig that you are.
走开 走开
Go away! Go away! Go away!
-你听到了吗 -走开
- Did you hear me? - Go away!
走开 走开
Go away! Go away! Go away! Go away!
你听到了吗
Can you hear me?
"魔鬼来到了美国
"The Devil has come to America."
龙与地下城
"Dungeons and Dragons,
起初只被视为无害的想象游戏
at first regarded as a harmless game of make-believe,
现在却令家长和心理学家都深感担忧
now has both parents and psychologists concerned."
研究表明该游戏跟暴♥力♥行为有关
"Studies have linked violent behavior to the game,
并称它促进了撒旦崇拜
saying it promotes satanic worship,
仪式祭祀
ritual sacrifice,
鸡♥奸♥
sodomy,
自杀
suicide,
甚至
and even...
凶杀"
murder."
该死 他今天看上去好兴奋
Shit, he seems really revved up today.
他一直这么兴奋
He's always revved up.
我们就自然点就好
We'll just act casual.
-自然点 -嗯
- Casual. - Casual.
好
Right, okay.
没问题
Totally.
社会总得找个背锅的
Society has to blame something.
-我们是个好目标 -是啊
- We're an easy target. - Exactly.
我们喜欢玩幻想游戏 所以我们是怪胎
We're the freaks because we like to play a fantasy game.
但如果你喜欢乐队
But as long as you're into band
或科学
or science...
或派对
...Or parties
或是往洗衣篓里丢球的游戏
or a game where you toss balls into laundry baskets...
-废物 -你有事吗 怪胎
- Loser! - You want something, freak?
混♥蛋♥
Prick.
这是强迫顺从
It's forced conforming.
这才是扼杀孩子的东西
That's what's... ...killing the kids!
那才是真正的怪物
That's the real monster.
说到怪物
So, uh, speaking of monsters,
卢卡斯得去他的
Lucas has to do his, uh,
往洗衣篓里丢球的游戏
balls-in-laundry-baskets game.
所以...
So...
他今晚不能参加地狱火了
...He's not gonna be able to make it to Hellfire tonight.
我知道没有他
And I know there's no way
我们是打不过你摧枯拉朽般的攻势的
we can beat your sadistic campaign without him.
所以我和迈克
So, me and Mike,
我们就聊起来
we were talking,
随便说说
shooting the shit,
我们想 要不我们...
and we were thinking that maybe we might...
推迟
Postpone.
-推迟 怎么能这么突然 -除非我死了
- Postpone? Can't just drop this on us! - Over my dead body.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你是说辛克莱被黑暗一方拉拢了吗
You saying Sinclair's been taken in by the dark side?
-差不多吧 -差不多
- Uh, something like that. - Something like that?
天啊
Jesus Christ.
你们没找人替他
And rather than find a sub for him,
而是提出推迟
you want... you want to postpone
"维克纳邪教"吗
"The Cult of Vecna"?
我也不想推迟 我们不想推迟
I...I don't want to postpone it. We don't want to postpone it.
就是...
It's just that, you know,
大部分替补也要参加冠军赛
most of the subs will be at the championship game.
-是冠军赛吗 -对
- Oh, it's the championship game? - Yeah.
我跟你老实说吧
Can I level with you?
杰夫今年就毕业了
Jeff graduates this year.
盖瑞斯还剩...一年半吗
Gareth's got, what? A year and a half?
我 我眼看就要在奥唐纳老师的课上拿D了
Me, I am army-crawling my way toward a D in Ms. O'Donnell's.
如果我不把她的期末考砸
If I don't blow her final,
我下个月就会走上那个讲台
I'm gonna walk that stage next month,
然后直视希金斯校长的眼睛
I'm gonna look Principal Higgins dead in the eye,
向他竖起中指
I'm gonna flip him the bird,
拿走文凭
I'm gonna snatch that diploma.
没命地跑出去
I'm gonna run like hell outta here.
-你去年不就这么说的吗 -前年也是
- Didn't you say that last year? - And the year before?
是啊 我那时就是胡说的
Yeah, yeah, and I was full of shit.
今年不一样
This year's different.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表