剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Someone's a sleepyhead this morning.
心率每分钟120下
Heart rate's now 120 BPM.
她出现排斥反应 -给她一点时间
She's rejecting it. - Give her time.
不妙 我们不该贸然把她丢进去
No, no, no. We shouldn't have just thrown her in like this.
她会被活活淹没 -不会
She's gonna drown in there. - No.
不会 她会游出生天
No, she is going to swim.
不会吧
Oh man.
事情不该是这样子
Okay. This is not the way it's supposed to go, okay?
妈的 实在是莫名其妙
Oh man, oh man, oh man. Okay, this is so messed up.
根本就是乱七八糟!
This is so messed up! This is so messed up!
我想想 这位老兄可能有家人 小孩
Okay. Dude's probably got, like, a family, kids, you know.
有的没的之类的 我们得去报♥警♥
All that shit. We gotta go to the cops with this.
一五一十说出来 你的超能力女友 政♥府♥坏蛋
Lay it all on 'em. Your superpowered girlfriend, bad government dudes,
上下颠倒的世界… -不行
Upside Down dimension planet thing-- -No.
可是…听我说
But… But listen!
政♥府♥坏蛋 正在追杀
The bad government dudes are after
你的超能力女友 对吧?
your super girlfriend, right? Right? Okay.
警方说不定能帮我们找出她在哪
So maybe cops can help us find out where she is.
因为他们想杀她
They're gonna kill her.
他们要是杀她 也会杀我们 -喂
If they kill her, they're gonna kill us. -Hey!
其实 他们可能会先杀我们
They might kill us before they kill her.
我不确定 -阿盖
I dunno, man. -Argyle!
我不知道他们要照什么顺序 -你听我说
Don't know what order they wanna go. -Listen! Hey!
孔子下山来点名… -阿盖!
Eeny meeny miny moe… -Argyle!
听我说 -什么?
Listen! -What?
我们可以想出办法 好吗?
Look, I think we can figure this out, okay?
只是要先敞开心胸
We just gotta open our minds.
敞开心胸?我眼前有坟墓大开耶
Open our minds? That's an open grave in front of me, man!
敞开心胸?讲什么鬼话? -你给我听好
Open my mind? What are you talking about? -Listen. Hey, dude! Hey!
别激动 好吗?
Just relax, okay?
好 -还是你先去车上
Yeah. -Why don't you just go to the van…
消遣一下
…and do your thing, huh?
紫棕榈爽麻 -对
Purple Palm Tree Delight. -Right.
对
Right.
药效都退了
It's all worn off.
退了也正常
It's just worn off.
我太激动了
I'm all emotional.
你太激动了 -好
You're emotional. - Okay.
对不起 -没关系
I'm sorry. -You're fine.
乔纳森 -怎样?
Jonathan. -Yeah?
再抽大♥麻♥?现在做这种事好吗?
More weed? Is that really a good idea now?
你有更好的办法能让他冷静吗?
Got a better idea to keep him calm?
快点埋一埋
Let's just get this done.
不要被他影响了
You can't let him get to you.
他呼麻呼到脑袋不清 只会胡言乱语
He's stoned out of his mind. Doesn't know what he's talking about.
那也不代表他说的有错
That doesn't mean he's wrong.
要是那个人可以多活一秒钟
I mean, if that guy would've lived one more second, one more second,
我们就会知道她在哪
then w… we would know where she is.
他为什么不直接说出号♥码?
Wh… Why didn't he just say the number?
我当初就该好好说清楚
I should've explained myself.
或许11就会带我走
'Cause maybe Eleven would've taken me with her
事情就会不一样 但…
and things would be different, but…
不 -我不知道该说什么
No. -I didn't… I didn't know what to say.
我有时候觉得那样毫无保留很可怕
Sometimes I think it's just scary to open up like that.
开口说出真心话
To say how you really feel.
尤其是对我们最在乎的人
Especially to people you care about the most.
因为 万一…
Because, what if…
万一真心话不中听怎么办?
what if they don't like the truth?
有人知道死者姓名吗?
Does anybody know the dead dude's name?
什么?-那个死者
What? -The dead dude.
我在帮他做墓碑
I'm making him a headstone.
你知道我们忙了整个早上 就为了藏尸吧?
You do realize we spent all morning hiding the body.
那我就写“无名英雄探员长眠于此”
Well, I'll just write, uh, "Here Lies Unknown Hero Agent Man."
“拯救阿盖 乔纳森 威尔 麦克逃过一劫”
Yeah. "Saved Argyle, Jonathan, Will, and Mike from certain death."
你要在披萨盒上写我们的名字?
You… You're gonna write our names on the pizza box?
都是一些常见的名字
They're pretty common names.
随便你啦
Okay, dude. Uh, do your thing.
莫名其妙
Jesus Christ.
行不行啊
Come on, man.
那是他的笔
That's his pen.
什么?
What?
无名英雄探员
Unknown Hero Agent Man,
那枝笔是他临死前给我们的
that's the pen he gave me right before he died.
烂笔
Piece of shit.
他干嘛给我写不出字的笔?
Why would he give me a pen that didn't work?
行不行啊
Come on.
喂 我还在写耶
Hey, man, I'm using that.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
有东西从笔里面掉出来了
Something fell outta that pen, man.
那是什么东西?
Wh… What is it?
是号♥码
It's the number.
一直都在我们手上
We've had it this whole time.
我们早就有他的号♥码了?
We got his digits, man?
我有说可以休息吗?
Did I tell you it's okay to break?
那边有一只手
Over there, there is a hand.
一只手
A HAND!
我们是畜生吗?
Are we animals?
伊凡
Hey, Ivan. Ivan!
不要再叫我的名字
Stop calling my name.
你想害我有麻烦吗?
You trying to get me in trouble?
我不知道他们跟你说了什么
I don't know what they've told you,
不过都是假话
but it is all lies.
我不该被关进来
I'm here by mistake!
抱歉 我帮不了你
I'm sorry. I cannot help you.
我可以让你发财
I can make you rich.
看到这个美国人了吗?
See this American?
他来自有钱人家
He comes from money.
一堆遗产
Old money.
美国人 告诉他你要怎么让他发财
Tell him, American. Tell him how you will make him rich.
美国人 你真的很帮忙耶
You're a real help, American, you know that?
真有用处
A real help.
你想死在这里吗?是这样吗?
You want to die here? You want to die? Is that it?
我们被带来这里就是要等死
That's what we've been brought here to do.
所以你就这样放弃了?
So, that is it? You give up, then?
你女友怎么办?
What about your woman, huh?
她是被抓了 但还活着
She's captured, yes, but still alive.
我们还是能救她
We can still save her.
还救她咧
"Save her."
你觉得很好笑吗?
That is amusing to you?
你不懂吧?完全不懂
You don't get it, do you? You don't get it.
我越接近乔伊斯 她就越有危险
The closer I get with Joyce, the more danger she's in.
美国人 你脑子不清楚了
You're not thinking straight, American.
不对 我想得很清楚
No, I think I am.
这是我人生中第一次想得那么清楚
For the first time in my life, I think I'm thinking straight.
我以前都以为我被诅咒
I used to think I was cursed.
从我18岁就开始了
Ever since I was 18.
收到征召令
Got some letter of induction in the mail.
政♥府♥要我去丛林里打仗
Uncle Sam wants me to go fight some war in the jungle.
你们这些共♥匪♥
Charlie's moving south like a plague
让越共像瘟疫一样向南扩散
'cause of commie bastards like you, and…
我很乐意出征
You know, I'm happy enough to go.
好向我爸证明 我不是他想的垃圾
Prove to my old man I'm not the piece of shit he thinks I am.
我去到那边 一定是表现还不错
I get over there, I must test well,
就被分发到化学兵部队
and they put me in the Chemical Corps.
我在那边…
There I am. I'm just… a kid, you know.
离家千万里的年轻人
I'm 18 years old, 8,000 miles away,
忙着调制 两百公升桶装的橙剂
and I'm mixing up these… 55-gallon drums of Agent Orange.
手上只有戴厨房♥手套
With just these kitchen gloves, you know?
我们喷洒过后 会清理鼓风机
We used to clean out these buffalo turbines after a run
那些物质都吸进鼻子里
and just be inhaling the stuff.
没戴防毒面具 什么都没有
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表