剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
If that's true…
那他只剩下一条命要拿了
he's only one kill away.
有没有搞错啊
Oh Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ.
再打给他们一次…
Try 'em again. Try 'em again.
有人接吗? -没有
Anything? - No.
响了几声就转入忙线中
Rang a few times, then went to busy signal.
你说不定打错了,再打一次
Maybe you punched it wrong. Try again.
我没打错 -我哪知道啊
I didn't punch it in wrong. - Well, I don't know.
她应该会用电♥话♥啦
I think she knows how to use a phone.
我只是觉得,她也是有可能打错
I'm just saying, she could've typed it in wrong.
还是一样 -这怎么可能?
Same shit. - How is that possible?
乔伊斯在做电♥话♥营销,随时都在打电♥话♥
Joyce has this telemarketer job. Always on the phone.
麦克抱怨过好几百次了
Mike won't stop whining about it.
可是这支电♥话♥已经忙线三天了吧?
Yeah, but this phone's been busy for, what, three days now?
这跟乔伊斯无关
That's not Joyce.
不可能,一定有问题
No way. Something's wrong.
她说得对
She's right.
这不可能是巧合,绝对不可能
It can't be just coincidence. It can't be.
莱诺拉的状况跟这一切脱不了关系
Whatever's happening in Lenora is connected to all of this.
我很确定
I'm sure of it.
但维克纳伤不了他们
But Vecna can't hurt them.
他死了就无法伤人
Not if he's dead.
我们必须回去上下颠倒的世界
We have to go back in there. Back to the Upside Down.
不行…你讲什么? -才不要
Whoa, no, no, no. What? - Nope.
我们先考虑清楚 -有什么好考虑的?
Let's think this through. -What is there to think through?
我们才差点就无法全身而退 -那是因为我们猝不及防
We barely made it out of there. -Yeah, because we weren't prepared.
但这次我们会先准备好武器防具
But this time, we will be. We'll get weapons and protection.
穿过那道门,找出老巢,宰了他
We'll go through the gate, we'll find his lair, and we'll kill him.
也可能是我们被他宰了
Or he'll kill us.
你之所以还没死是因为他要你活着
The only reason you survived is because he wanted you to.
他不怕我们 -而且他确实也不用怕
He's not scared of us. -And for good reason.
我们错判了维克纳 亨利…1号♥
We were wrong about Vecna. Henry. One.
不好意思,现在要怎么叫他?
Sorry, what are we calling him now?
1号♥ -维克纳
One. - Vecna.
亨利 -好
Henry. -Right.
我们对维克纳亨利1号♥有了新了解
We've learned something new about Vecna/Henry/One.
他跟11一样是实验体
He's a number like Eleven,
只是邪恶变♥态♥还杀小孩,皮肤又烂
only a sick, evil, male, child-murdering version of her with really bad skin.
但重点是,他的力量超强
But my… my point is, he's super powerful.
弹个手指就能让我们惨死,战力悬殊
Could turn us inside out with a snap of his fingers. It's not a fair fight.
那干嘛跟他公平比战力?
Then why fight fair?
没错,他确实就像11
You're right. He's like Eleven.
这反而让我们有优势
But that gives us an upper hand.
我们熟知11的强项
We know Eleven's strengths.
以及弱点
And weaknesses.
弱点?
Weaknesses?
小伊在灵魂出窍的时候
When El remote-travels,
会进入魂不附体的状态
she goes into this sort of trance-like state.
我敢说维克纳也一样
I bet the same is true of Vecna.
这就能解释他在阁楼里做什么
That would explain what he was doing in that attic.
一点都没错 等他要攻击下一个被害人
Exactly. When he attacks his next victim,
我敢说一定会回到那个阁楼 肉体毫无防备
I'll bet you he's back in that attic, physical body defenseless.
毫无防备吗?那蝙蝠大军呢?
Defenseless? What about the army of bats?
确实,我们得想办法越过它们
True. We'll have to find a way past them.
想办法引开它们的注意
Distract them somehow.
具体来说要怎么做? -不知道
And, uh, how do we do that, exactly? -No idea.
但只要搞定它们
But once they're gone,
他就死定了
he doesn't stand a chance.
就像钉死在棺材里睡觉的德古拉一样
It'll be like slaying sleeping Dracula in his coffin.
理论上听起来可行
That all sounds good in theory,
但维克纳杀人没有模式可言
but there is no pattern to Vecna's killings.
至少我看不出来
Not one that I can decipher.
我们不知道他接下来何时要出手
We don't know when he's going to attack next.
甚至不知道他要袭击谁 -其实我们知道
Don't even know who he's going to attack. -Yeah, we do.
我还是能感觉到他
I can still feel him.
我还是有标记
I'm still marked.
受诅咒
Cursed.
只要我不听凯特布♥什♥的歌♥
I ditch Kate Bush,
就能把他的注意力拉回来
I draw his focus back to me.
麦克斯
Max.
不行
You can't.
他会杀了你
He'll kill you.
我已经躲过一劫
I survived before.
可以再躲过一次
I can survive again.
我只要拖住他够久
I just need to keep him busy long enough
让你们能进到那个阁楼
so that you guys can get into that attic.
你们就可以砍下他的头
Then you can chop his head off.
钉穿他的心 用达斯汀特制炸♥药♥炸烂他
Stab him in the heart. Blow him up with some explosive Dustin cooks up.
随便你们要怎么取他性命
I honestly don't care how you put this asshole in his grave.
只要…
Just…
不管是什么
…whatever it is…
不管你们怎么做
whatever you do…
尽量别失手
try not to miss.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch!
永别啦!
Sayonara!
救命啊…
Oh God! Oh God!
王八蛋!
Son of a bitch!
你还好吗?没事吧? -没事
You okay? All right? - Yeah.
你还好吗? -我超好的啦
You okay? -Okay? I'm great! Whoo!
逃狱最能让人一天充满活力
Oh, nothing like a little prison escape to get your day started,
对吧?
am I right?
我们还没脱险
We're not out of the woods yet.
我的同胞绝不轻饶逃犯 他们会追捕我们
My people do not take kindly to escapes. They'll be hunting us.
反正我们也不打算留下来
Yeah, well, we aren't exactly planning on sticking around.
你搭来的飞机在哪? -那架飞机已经坠毁了
Where's the plane you came in on? -That plane? Um, that crashed.
坠毁? -是他害的
Crashed? -His fault.
吉姆,我先警告你
A word of warning.
那个人比沾了婴儿油的鳗鱼还滑头
That man is more slippery than an eel dipped in baby oil.
要我就不会相信他说的半个字
I wouldn't trust a word out of his mouth.
我的舌头
My tongue. My tongue!
我的舌头没知觉了
I… I can't feel my tongue.
我们得离开这里回美国
We need to get out of here, back to the States.
你有办法再帮我们弄来一架飞机吗?
Can you get us to another plane?
现在吗?
Now?
你要拜托我帮忙
You're asking for Yuri's help
还先把我拖过臭得要死的下水道?
after dragging him through miles of shit tunnel?
要是早点问我,你们就知道走错路了
I could have told you we are going wrong way hours ago.
你们这些野蛮人…
You Neanderthal--
讲话小心点,不然我就拿这个
Watch your mouth, or I am gonna take this,
擦遍我的鞋底
I'm gonna rub it along the bottom of my shoe,
再塞进你的喉咙
and I'm gonna jam it down your throat.
有种就来啊
Well, go ahead!
但你们就休想活着离开祖国
But then you'll never make it out of my country alive.
所以你确实有办法让我们离开
So you can get us out.
只要给我一杯水和一缸热水澡
For a glass of water and hot steam bath
再加上一迭厚厚的美金
and five-inch stack of American dollars,
要尤里载你们上月球都行
Yuri will fly you to moon.
你这个两面三刀的要是再继续厚脸皮
You make another demand, you double-crossing mudak,
我就用你的脑浆涂满车顶
I'll decorate the roof of this van with your brains.
同志,你干嘛火气这么大?
Why so angry, comrade?
我相信你这几天一定很不好过
Rough couple of days for you, I'm sure.
可是你现在已经自♥由♥了
But now you are free.
一切顺利进行,大家都有圆♥满♥结局
Everything works out. Happy ending for everybody.
不是吗?
No?
同志,你的结局就要看你怎么回答了
For you, that will very much depend on how you answer. Comrade.
你会带我们去美国吗?
Will you take us to America?
会吗?
Yes?
还是不会?
Or no?
你们看这个 “战区”
Check this out. The War Zone.
我去过一次
I've been there once.
超级大
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表