剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
我们是朋友
We're friends. We're friends.
我们曾经是最好的朋友
We used to be best friends.
那或许你应该主动联♥系♥我,我也不清楚
Then maybe you should've reached out more. I don't know.
可为什么要怪我?
But why is this on me?
凭什么是我的错?
Why… Why am I the bad guy?
我们…我们去找她 好吗?
Let's just… Let's just find her. Okay?
(仅限员工)
对
Yeah.
我的天 看她那副表情 -对吧?
Oh my God, her face. -Right?
她好像拉在裤子里一样 -是啊
She looks like she shit herself. -Yeah.
安吉拉
Angela.
看看谁来了 -她好像很不爽
Uh-oh. Look who it is. -She looks upset.
你今天把我害得很惨
You ruined my day.
不会吧 我们让你在男友面前出糗了吗?
Oh no. Did we embarrass you in front of your boyfriend?
我要你向我道歉
I want you to say sorry to me,
我要你告诉我男友你只是开玩笑
and I want you to tell my boyfriend that it was just a joke
说我们真的是朋友
and that we are really friends.
否则怎样?
Or what?
你又要用恶毒的眼神来伤害我们?
You gonna hurt us with your mean stare again?
很遗憾你今天不能去找老师哭
Sorry you can't cry to teacher today.
只能去找你老爸哭了
You'll just have to cry to your daddy instead.
哦 等等 你也不能那样做
Oh, wait. Can't do that either.
嘿!
Hey!
安吉拉
Angela.
天啊 安吉拉 你没事吗?
Holy shit. Angela, you okay?
安吉拉 嘿 你没事吗? -我的天!
Angela, hey. You okay? -Oh my God!
她做了什么? -我的天
What did she do? -Oh my God.
我的天 我们怎么办? -该死
Oh my God, what do we do? -Oh, shit.
你没事的
You're okay. You're okay.
我的天
Oh… Oh my God.
老天 艾尔
Holy shit, El.
你做了什么?
What did you do?
你做了什么?
What did you do?
你做了什么?
What have you done? What have you done?
(利普顿)
好吧 就这样 他好像不在家
Okay. Well, that's settled.
I guess he's not here.
埃迪!我是达斯汀! -好极了
Eddie! It's Dustin! -Great.
听着 我们只想跟你谈谈 好吗?
Look, we just wanna talk, okay?
没有警♥察♥ 我发誓 我们只是想帮忙
No cops, I swear. We just wanna help.
埃迪!
Eddie!
嘘
Shh.
里克!
Rick!
大♥麻♥哥里克!
Reefer Rick!
别大声喊
Don't scream that.
里克! -他不在里面
Rick! -He's not there.
大♥麻♥哥里克! -就…
Reefer Rick! -Just…
他可能只是嗑嗨了
He could just be really high.
那是一只脚吗? -不 是一只鞋而已
Is that a foot? -No, that's a shoe.
嘿 各位?
Hey, guys?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人在家吗?
Is anyone home?
真是个破地方
What a dump.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
他可能在里面
He might be in here.
那就把防水油布揭开
So take the tarp off.
有种的话 你揭啊
If you're so brave, you take the tarp off.
嘿 看这里
Hey, look over here.
有人来过这里
Someone was here.
或许他听到我们的动静 吓跑了
Maybe he heard us. Got spooked and ran.
别担心 史蒂夫会用这支桨搞定他
Don't worry.
Steve will get him with his oar.
我知道你觉得自己很搞笑 亨德森
I know you think you're being funny,
但考虑到这间房♥里的每个人都差点死了一百次
but considering everyone in this room has nearly died a hundred times,
我个人觉得一点都不好笑…
personally, I don't find it funny in the slight--
哇!
Whoa!
等到!
Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait! Wait!
打住 埃迪!住手! -打住 不要!
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Eddie! Eddie! Stop!
埃迪!
Eddie! Eddie!
是我
It's me.
我是达斯汀
It's Dustin.
这是史蒂夫
This is Steve.
他不会伤害你的 对吧 史蒂夫?
He's not gonna hurt you, right, Steve?
对 没错
Right. Yeah.
史蒂夫 把桨放下吧
Steve, why don't you drop the oar?
他不会伤害你
He's cool. He's cool.
我不会伤害你 哥们 不会
I'm cool, man. I'm cool.
你们来这里做什么? -我们在找你
What are you doing here? -We're looking for you.
我们是来帮忙的
We're here to help.
埃迪 这些都是我的朋友
Eddie, these are my friends.
你认识的,乐队的罗宾
You know Robin, from band.
这是我从来不想玩《龙与地下城》
This is my friend Max.
的朋友麦克斯
The one who never wants to play DND.
埃迪
Eddie.
我们都会支持你
We're on your side.
我以我母亲的名义起誓
I swear on my mother.
对吧 各位? -对 我们起誓
Right, guys? -Yes. Yes. We swear.
以达斯汀母亲的名义
On Dustin's mother.
对 达斯汀…达斯汀的母亲
Yeah, Dustin's… Dustin's mother.
老天…
Jesus Ch…
埃迪…
Eddie…
我们只是
We just want to talk.
想跟你谈谈
We just want to talk.
好吗?
Okay?
我们想知道发生了什么事
We want to know what happened.
你们不会相信我的
You won't believe me.
说来听听
Try us.
弗雷德!
Fred!
弗雷德!
Fred!
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你好
Hi.
打扰了 不好意思。请问你们看到我朋友在附近闲逛吗?
Excuse me, sorry. Have you seen my friend wandering around?
戴眼镜,脸上有疤的书呆子?
Uh, nerdy, glasses, scar on his face?
没有 不好意思
No, sorry.
你好 警官?
Hi, officer?
警官? -你怎么还在这里?
Officer? -What are you still doing here?
我之前在车上的那位朋友,我找不到他了
My… My friend from the car earlier, I… I can't find him.
这话是什么意思?
What do you mean?
他原本还在的 然后就不见了…
He was there and then he was just gone and…
你看到他和别人一起离开了 还是……
Did you maybe see him leave with somebody or…?
我之前叫你们两个孩子回家 老天
I told you kids to go home. Jesus Christ.
我是格伦 我们这里可能有状况
This is Glenn. We might have a situation here.
她的尸体就好像
Her body just, like,
被升到空中
lifted up into the air and, uh…
她好像被吊在那里
And she just, like, hung there.
在空中
In the air.
她的骨头…
And her bones… Uh, she…
她的骨头开始断裂
Her bones started to snap.
她的双眼 老天
Her eyes, man.
她的双眼 老天
就好像有什么东西
It… It was like there was something,
在她大脑里拉扯
like, inside her head, pulling.
我不知道该如何是好 所以我…
I… I didn't know what to do, so I…
我就跑了
I ran away.
我把她留在那里
I left her there.
你们都觉得我疯了 对吧?
You all think I'm crazy, right?
不 我们没这么想
No. We don't think you're crazy.
别糊弄我 哥们!我知道这听起来不可思议
Don't bullshit me, man! I know how this sounds.
我们没有糊弄你 -我们相信你
We're not bullshitting you. -We believe you.
听着
Look,
我要跟你说的事情可能有点
what I'm about to tell you might be
有点难以接受
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表