剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
麦克斯 不好意思 我真的不能讨论这些
Max, I'm… I'm sorry, I… I really can't discuss this.
你也不希望我向其他学生谈到你吧?
You wouldn't want me talking to any other students about you, right?
如果我死了 而谈到我有助于缉凶 那当然可以
If I were dead and it would help catch the killer, then yeah,
我绝对会同意
I most definitely would.
那些事就交给警方吧 好吗?
Well, let's leave that up to the police, shall we?
你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
一切都已经在警方的掌握当中
The police totally have this under control.
可以借用厕所吗?-没问题
Can I use the bathroom? -Sure.
上楼的左手边
Up the stairs, to the left.
谢谢
Thanks.
(办公室)
她来了…
Here she comes. Here she comes.
她怎么说?-没什么 开车
What'd she say? -Nothing, just drive.
史蒂夫 开车 -好啦
Steve, drive. -Okay.
没人在家
No one's home.
现在呢?-继续找
So, now what? -We keep looking.
这个镇没多大
The town's not that big.
怪胎能躲的也就几个地方
Only so many places these freaks can burrow.
辛克莱死哪去了?
Where the hell is Sinclair?
达斯汀
Dustin.
我是路卡斯 收到请回答 达斯汀?
It's Lucas. Do you copy? Dustin.
路卡斯?你去哪鬼混了?
Lucas? Where the hell have you been?
闭嘴听好
Just listen.
你们在找埃迪吗?
Are you looking for Eddie?
我们已经找到他了 多谢你看戏喔
We found him, no thanks to you.
你们找到他了?-他在磨煤路的船屋里
You found him? -A boathouse on Coal Mill Road.
别担心 他很安全
Don't worry. He's safe.
你们知道他杀了克丽丝吧?
You guys know he killed Chrissy, right?
胡说八道
That's bullshit.
埃迪是想救克丽丝
Eddie tried to save Chrissy.
那为什么警♥察♥都说是他干的?
Then why do all the cops say he did it?
路卡斯 你的后知后觉太荒谬了
Lucas, you're so behind it's ridiculous, okay?
先到学校会合 我们晚点解释
Just meet us at school. We'll explain later.
我去不了
I… I can't.
我觉得有超级坏事要发生了
I think some real bad shit's about to go down.
你在讲什么?什么坏事?
What are you talking about? What bad shit?
辛克莱!
Sinclair!
路卡斯?
Lucas? Lucas?
你在搞什么鬼?
What the hell were you doing?
我在找线索 -线索?
I was… I was looking for clues. -Clues?
新生自以为是福尔摩斯喔?
What, freshman think he's Sherlock Holmes or something?
要走了
Yo, let's go.
我找到了
I found one.
什么?
What?
线索
A clue.
我知道埃迪躲在哪里
I know where Eddie's hiding.
你做了什么?-你干了什么好事?
What did you do? - What have you done?
你在移送珍霍珀?-对 有何贵干?
You transporting a Jane Hopper? -Yeah, what is this?
她由我接管
I'll take her off your hands.
不要!
No! No!
丫头
Hey, kiddo.
起床 我们到了
Come on. We're here.
走吧
Come on.
该死
Oh, shit.
欢迎来到阿♥拉♥斯加
Welcome to Alaska.
欢迎来到阿♥拉♥斯加
Welcome to Alaska.
天啊 这是春天?
Oh, God. This is spring?
欢迎来到阿♥拉♥斯加
Welcome to Alaska.
欢迎来到阿♥拉♥斯加
Welcome to Alaska.
欢迎来到阿♥拉♥斯加
Welcome to Alaska.
欢迎来到阿♥拉♥斯加
Welcome to Alaska.
下一个
Next!
下一个囚犯
Next prisoner!
(克里尔被判有罪)
(警方发现三人惨死)
你有找到什么猛料吗?
Anything… juicy over there?
没什么新发现
Nothing new.
嗯 我也一样
Yep, same here.
维克多看起来就是个正常人
Victor seemed like a normal guy.
家人死光 眼球消失
Dead family, missing eyes,
认罪 移交潘赫斯特
took a plea deal, sent to Pennhurst.
以下省略
Blah, blah, blah, blah.
我们到底要找什么?
What are we looking for exactly?
南希?
Nance?
有没有提到过黑巫师或平行次元?
Any mention of dark wizards or alternate dimensions?
那一类的事情?
Things in that vein?
我不知道 好吗?
I don't know. Okay?
这开始有种浪费时间的感觉了
It's starting to seem like this was just a big waste of time.
看得出来你很无聊 怎么不打给史蒂夫?
You're obviously bored. Why don't you call Steve?
我相信他一定会来接你
I'm sure he'll pick you up.
我在这里一点危险都没有 你请便
And I mean, I'm not really in danger here, so…
你知道史蒂夫和我完全不来电吧?
You do know that Steve and I are, like, totally not a thing, right?
什么?
What?
我猜你和乔纳森还是很稳定
So, I figure you and Jonathan are still going strong
因为你们要一起上大学
'cause you guys are going to college together.
你们是那种无坚不摧的情侣 但我…
You're one of those unstoppable power couples, but I… I just…
你一定要知道
I wanted to make sure that you knew
史蒂夫和我只是朋友
that Steve and I are just friends.
完全是纯友谊
Like, platonic with a capital P.
以免那种误会加深我们的心结
Just in case that's adding any tension between us.
并没有
It wasn't.
哇靠 《观察者周报》 这里竟然有这个
Holy shit. The Weekly Watcher. I can't believe they have this.
他们不是都报导大脚怪和幽浮吗?
Don't they write about, like, Bigfoot and UFOs?
首先 幽浮绝对存在 至于大脚怪嘛 我还不确定
First, UFOs are absolutely real. Bigfoot I'm still on the fence about.
不过请记得我们可是在调查闇黑巫师
But may I remind you we are looking for information on dark wizards?
要说有谁会报导 一定就是这些怪人
If someone's gonna write about that, it's gonna be these weirdos.
(《观察者周报》)
“猫王被外星人复♥制♥”
"Elvis cloned by aliens."
难说喔
You never know.
“维克多克里尔 声称家人是被复仇恶魔所杀
"Victor Creel claims vengeful demon killed family."
震惊小镇的命案”
"The murder that shocked a small community."
还真好笑喔
Ha, ha. That's very funny.
我不是在开玩笑
I'm not kidding.
过来
Get over here.
“根据几位知情人士所述
"According to several insiders,
维克多相信他家有上古恶魔作祟
Victor believed his house was haunted by an ancient demon."
据说他聘请一名牧师到家里驱魔”
"Victor allegedly hired a priest to exorcise the demon from his home."
这在1950年代算很新奇了 《大♥法♥师》都还没出
Pretty novel for the '50s. Exorcist wasn't out yet.
继续看下去
Keep… Keep going.
好 维克多声称这次驱魔失败了
Okay, so Victor claimed this exorcism failed,
却激怒了恶魔
but it angered this demon,
于是它杀光他家人 取走眼球
which then murdered his family, removing their eyes.
维克多相信自己被留活口是种惩罚
Victor believed he was spared as a punishment.
这对维克多来说还真刚好喔
That's pretty convenient for Victor.
嗯 或是超级不好
Yeah, or super inconvenient.
法♥院♥认定维克多精神异常吧?
Victor was declared legally insane by the court, right?
如果这就是原因呢?
What if this is why?
这套说词很扯 之所以没曝光是因…
It sounds insane. Just didn't go public because...
认罪协商 所以纪录被封存了
The plea bargain. The records were sealed.
要是确实有恶魔入侵维克多家呢?
What if a demon did invade Victor's home?
只是这头恶魔不是什么无名小卒
It's just, this demon wasn't any old demon.
而是维克纳
It was Vecna.
达斯汀 是否收到?-是 收到
Dustin, do you copy? - Yeah, I copy.
南希是天才
So, Nancy's a genius.
维克纳的首批被害人可上溯至1959年
Vecna's first victims date back all the way to 1959.
她碰运气碰到大奖了
Her shot in the dark was a bull's-eye.
太屌♥了 但我现在不方便说话
Okay, that's totally bonkers, but I can't really talk right now.
等等 你在做什么?
What are you doing?
闯学校空门
Breaking and entering school
盗取机密和个人档案
to retrieve confidential and extremely personal files.
可以再说一次吗?
Can you repeat that?
赶快过来就是了 立刻马上
Just get your ass over here, stat.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表