剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
It is true.
那个英雄现在去哪了?
That hero, where is he now?
我可没看到他
Because I do not see him.
(嗨)
(嗨)
(我很高兴有你在这里)
(我也是)
(礼拜五要看电影吗?)
快啊
Come on. Come on.
好,小情侣收到了
Okay, the lovebirds have copied.
麦克斯进入第二阶段,引开维克纳
Max is moving into phase two: distracting Vecna.
目前为止都很顺利
So far, so smooth.
是啊,还没到困难的部分
Yeah, we're not even at the hard part yet.
王八蛋,快点上钩啊
Take the bait, you son of a bitch.
咬饵啊
Take the bait.
嘿
Hey!
混♥蛋♥!
Asshole!
我在这里
I'm here.
不播音乐
No more music.
不玩把戏
No more games.
你有听到吗?
Do you hear me?
你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for, huh?
来啊,你到底想不想杀我?
Come on! Do you want me or not?
快做好了
Okay, almost done.
好,希望这能遮住四周所有光线
Okay, so, hopefully this blocks out any peripheral light, right?
我眼前一片漆黑,也就是成功了
And it's totally dark, which means it works.
但我还有一个重要问题
But I have one more important question:
我酷吗?
do I look cool?
总觉得我应该很酷
Feel like I look really cool.
你在偷笑吗?
Are you giggling?
你偷笑是因为我帅呆了
You're giggling because I look awesome.
我虽然看不到,但我知道你在笑
I can't see it, but I know you're smiling
因为我帅到不行,对吧?
because I look so good. Right?
麦克 -什么事?
Mike. -Yeah?
我…
I…
好想你
missed you.
嗯
Yeah.
我也很想你
Yeah, I missed you too.
其实
You know,
这几天我都在想我们最后那次说的话
the last few days, I… I've had to think about the last talk we had.
就是警♥察♥出现
You know, before the cops and…
世界天翻地覆之前那一次
the whole world went to shit?
我大概
I… I guess
只是…
I just…
我也说不上来
I dunno.
我大概只是想要说…
I guess I just wanted to say that--
上菜啰,罗密欧
Surf's up, Romeo.
过度美味应该不会害你能量破表吧?
Oh, uh, too much flavor awesomeness can't overpower your battery, can it?
拜托,这有加菠萝耶 -先吃吃看再说
Dude, this is pineapple. -Try before you deny.
好吃 -好吃?
Good. - Hmm?
怎么会好吃?-非常好吃
It's good? What do you mean? -Really good.
太扯了,披萨加水果根本就是亵渎
What? That's insane. Blasphemous. Putting fruit on pizza?
没 没尝过 明显没尝过 -先吃吃看再说
No. I did try it. No. Obviously. -Try before you deny.
先吃吃看再说 -别闹了,住手,我又不是狗
Try before you deny! -Stop! Enough! I'm not a dog!
我不是小婴儿,不用麻烦了 -快把嘴巴打开
No, not a baby! Thank you! -Try some.
先吃吃看再说 -不要
Try before you deny! - No!
不要了 住手
No! Stop it!
记得你跟我说过乐高塞进鼻子吗?
Do you remember that time you told me you had a Lego stuck up your nose?
什么? -没错
What? -Yeah.
好像是个建筑工
Like, it was like a… It was like a construction guy.
你都叫它赖瑞 你不记得了?
You'd call him Larry. Come on! You don't remember?
它穿荧光外套,帽子可以拿下来
He had the high viz jacket and removable hat?
对
Yeah.
我隐约记得
Vaguely.
我到现在还记忆犹新
Well, I remember it like it was yesterday.
我当时吓坏了
Man, I was… I was freaked.
因为这个赖瑞塞得好深
'Cause… 'Cause this Larry… I mean, Larry was way, way up there.
你竟然能把它塞那么进去
I don't even know how you got him that far up.
我还得大阵仗用镊子把它夹出来
I had to do surgery. I… I had to get tweezers to pull him out.
乱说 -真的啦
Bull. - No.
我敢用生命发誓
No, no, I swear on my life.
我也说不清,只是…
I don't know, I just…
你以前比较常向我求助
I feel like you used to come to me more for help.
或是单纯聊聊天
Or to just… talk, you know?
总觉得你现在都不这么做了
'Cause, like, you don't do that anymore.
不像以前那样
Not like before.
有一大部分大概是我的问题
A lot of that is probably my fault.
过去这一年
This last year…
我知道我很疏离
…I know I've been distant.
或是嗨到神智不清
Or stoned.
或是嗨到神智不清
Or stoned.
没错
Yeah.
但那不是因为你的关系
But that has nothing to do with you.
那是我在面对自己的问题
And that's me dealing with my own shit.
逃避我自己的问题
Hiding from my own problems.
其实
The truth is,
我很想念和你聊天
I miss talking to you.
非常非常想念
I, like, really miss it.
我觉得
And I think,
现在
right now,
我们更需要好好聊一聊
we need to talk more than ever.
因为事情越来越复杂
Because things are getting just complicated.
比乐高塞鼻子还要复杂多了
A lot more complicated than Legos up the nose, you know?
我只是…
I just…
我不想要你忘记有我支持你
I don't want you to forget that I'm here.
我永远都会支持你
And I'll always be here.
无论是什么状况
No matter what.
因为你是我弟
Because you're my brother.
我爱你
And I love you.
世上没有任何东西
And there is nothing in this world, okay,
完全没有
absolutely nothing,
可以改变这一点
that will ever change that.
知道吗?
You got that?
知道
Yeah.
我也永远
And I'm always
都会支持你
here for you too.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know you are.
过来抱一个
Come here.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
知道吗? -知道
Yeah? -Yeah.
应该完成了
I think it's ready.
好
All right.
时候到了
It's time.
好疯狂
Wild.
我找到他们了
I found them.
他们拿着灯
They're carrying a light.
蓝色的灯
A blue light.
混♥蛋♥,你还在等什么?
What are you waiting for, asshole?
我就在这里
Hmm? I'm right here.
我就在这里
I'm right here!
好,小伊,状况如何?
Okay, El, what's going on?
没有用
It's not working.
什么?什么没有用?
What? What's not working?
麦克斯的计划
Max's plan.
我知道你听得到我说话
I know you can hear me.
我知道你能读我的心
I know you can read my thoughts.
就连坏心也能读到
Even the worst ones.
说不定主要是针对坏心
Maybe mostly the worst ones.
我反思了你说的话
I thought about what you said.
你说我希望我哥去死
About how I wanted my brother to die.
我当时以为你只是想扰乱我
I thought you were just trying to upset me.
激怒我
To anger me.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表