剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
然后他可能认识了一些新朋友
Then he probably met some new friends.
我说的朋友是指克格勃
And by friends, I mean the KGB.
相信我的话 这些人穷凶极恶
And believe me when I tell you, these people are the worst of the worst.
我说的是酷刑逼供 乔伊斯
I am talking torture, Joyce.
无论你觉得吉姆有多坚强
And no matter how strong you think Jim is,
他们都会攻破他
they will break him.
他们会挖出他这辈子所有的经历
They will get his whole life story.
是的 这很有可能包括他曾邀你在恩佐餐厅跟他约会
And yes, that might very well include a planned date at Enzo's with you,
而你是他的同谋
his co-conspirator,
这一切都是精心策划的诡计,其目的是为了把你也抓住
making this all an elaborate ruse to capture you as well.
你只是在胡编乱造而已
You just made all that up.
这是一种推测
It's a theory.
我更喜欢我的版本
I prefer mine.
我也是
So do I.
这不代表你的版本是正确的
Doesn't make it right.
无论如何
Well, either way,
这可能是真的
this could be real.
霍珀有可能还活着
Hopper could be alive.
大概只有一个办法可以查明真♥相♥
I suppose there's
only one way to find out.
你要做什么?
What are you doing?
我们要拨♥打♥那个号♥码
We're gonna call that number
然后你就会搞清楚
and you're going to find out
那封信到底是谁寄给你的
who the hell sent you that letter.
但我们得按…我的办法来
But we're doing it… my way.
你以为你能跑到哪里去?
Where do you think you're going?
告诉我,你的同伙是谁?
Tell me, who you work with?
我跟你说过了
I told you,
我没同伙
no one.
这个女人
This woman,
她是谁?
who is she?
你为何不告诉我
Why don't you tell me?
她穿着俄♥罗♥斯♥制♥服♥
She's wearing a Russian uniform.
拿象鼻面罩来
Get the Elephant.
你想为这个女人死吗,美♥国♥佬♥?
You want to die
for this woman, American?
(炫疯溜冰场 滑旱冰)
(冲浪小子披萨)
(披萨)
嘿 威尔
Hey, Will.
我们6点钟回来
We'll be back at 6:00.
玩得开心点 好吗?
Have fun, okay?
好
Okay.
♪ I've got to have my way now, baby ♪
You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)"
by Dead or Alive playing]
[skater yelps]
♪ Watch out, here I come ♪
♪ You spin me right 'round
Baby, right 'round ♪
♪ Like a record, baby
Right 'round, 'round, 'round ♪
♪ You spin me right 'round
Baby, right 'round… ♪
你点了两份薯条吗?
You ordered fries?
好好玩 -谢谢
Have fun. -Thanks.
酷吧? -对 蛮酷的 你们常来吗?
Bitchin', right? -Yeah, bitchin'. Do you come here a lot?
是啊 -没有
Yeah. -No.
Will does not, but I go to parties here. -No--
威尔不常来 但我是这里的派对狂人
这里很适合开大型派对
It's a big party place.
哦 我忘了 你需要穿袜子
Oh, I forgot. You need socks.
哦 靠
Oh, shit.
柜台有卖♥♥ -好吧
They… They sell them at the counter. -Oh, okay.
你怎么忘了袜子的事?
How'd you forget about the socks?
我是说 既然你常来这里
I mean, since you come here all the time.
不知道 就是忘了
I… I don't know. I just forgot.
好吧
Right.
你为什么一直骗人?
Why do you keep lying?
什么? -你为什么一直骗迈克?
What? -Why do you keep lying to Mike?
我没骗人 -没有吗?
I'm not lying. -You're not?
你跟安吉拉和史黛西是好朋友,来这里参加派对?
You're friends with Angela and Stacy and you come to parties here?
我的确来过一次
因为妈妈的工作
You're friends with Angela and Stacy
and you come to parties here?
I have been to a party here. -For Mom's work.
我的确来过一次 -因为妈妈的工作
你刚才说的可不是这个意思
That's not what you implied.
我只是…你骗迈克,我觉得他不会喜欢的
I just… I don't think Mike's gonna like that you're lying to him.
你不该那样对他。他发现后会生气的
And he doesn't deserve that. When he finds out, he's gonna be mad.
好吧 我跟他们要呕吐绿款的袜子还真的拿到了
Okay, so, I asked for vomit green and I got vomit green.
很棒吧?
Isn't that awesome?
我溜旱冰很逊的,就像小鹿斑比在冰上一样
I'm so bad at this, I'm like Bambi on ice.
不会 你可以的 没问题
No, you're good. You got this.
好吧
Okay.
真是太爽了 对吧?
That's what it's all about, right?
我的天 各位
Oh my God, guys.
看看
Check it out.
跟她在一起那个瘦猴是谁?
Who's that twig with her?
不知道
I don't know.
但貌似那个告密小妹有男友了
But it seems like the snitch has a boyfriend.
我跟你们说过春假会很有趣吧
Told you spring break's gonna be fun.
♪ Amadeus, Amadeus, Amadeus ♪
♪ Oh, oh, oh, oh, Amadeus ♪
(1986届毕业班 猛虎队骄傲)
好吧 我来看看
All right, let me check.
嘿
Hey.
我相信没什么的 对吧?
I'm sure it's nothing, all right?
可能是邻居投诉太吵了什么的
Probably the neighbors complained about the noise or some shit.
你没事吧?
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
我还好
I'm good.
好吧
All right.
你一整晚都在这里?
And you were here all night?
是的
Yes.
问谁都行
Ask anyone.
我们会的,不过多谢你的建议
Oh, we will, but thank you for the suggestion.
我看这里到处都是啤酒
I see a whole lot of beer around.
你昨晚玩得开心吗?-你要以酗酒的罪名逮捕我?
You have fun last night? -What, you gonna arrest me for drinking?
酗酒是违法的 所以我们可以这样做
It is against the law, so we could.
要抓他吗?
Should we?
我本人倾向于用“非法入侵”这个罪名
I'd vote for trespassing, myself.
班尼一家人要是看到你们在他家的所作所为
I don't think Benny's family would be too thrilled
应该会很不爽
to see what you've done to his place.
嘿 这么多年来大家经常来这个破地方鬼混
Yo, people been using this shithole for years, man.
好像你们不知情一样
Act like you guys didn't know.
你女朋友呢?
What about your girlfriend?
她昨晚来这里玩了吗?
She party here last night?
克丽丝?
Chrissy?
没有
No.
真奇怪 她不是你的女朋友吗?
That's odd, what with her
being your girlfriend and all.
你们为何问克丽丝的事? -你俩上次交谈是什么时候?
Why you asking about Chris? -When's the last time you talked to her?
篮球比赛后
After the game.
听着 这…这跟那个死掉的学生没关系吧?
Look, this… this doesn't have to do with that dead student, does it?
克丽丝跟你交谈时说了什么?
What did Chrissy say when you talked to her?
这个嘛 她…
Well, sh-she…
她说要回家换衣服之类的
I mean, said she was gonna go home, get changed, something like that.
她提过要为派对买♥♥毒品之类的事吗?
Did she mention anything about buying drugs for the party?
毒品?没有。不可能,克丽丝不碰那破玩意
Drugs? No. No way. Chrissy doesn't mess with that crap.
或许有人游说她这么做 -不会 她是个很乖的女生
Maybe someone talked her into it. -No. She's straight as an arrow.
那埃迪曼森呢?
What about Eddie Munson?
你见过她跟埃迪说话吗?
Ever seen her talking to him?
那个怪胎?
That freak?
没有
No.
不可能
No way.
慢着 怎么…
Wait, what…
埃迪跟这事又有什么关系?
What does Eddie have to do with all this?
那个怪胎伤害她了?
Did that freak hurt her?
他伤害克丽丝了?
He hurt Chrissy?
他伤害克丽丝了吗?
Did he hurt Chrissy?
杰森 嘿 哥们 你没事吧?
Jason. Hey, man, you all right?
杰森 出什么事了?
Jason, what happened?
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表