剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Satanists do that. -That's what I'm saying. It's this cult.
地狱火不是邪教
Hellfire isn't a cult.
只是DND俱乐部
It's… It's just a DND club.
SNS是什么?
D… DND?
《龙与地下城》?
Dungeons & Dragons?
只是…游戏而已 是幻想游戏
It's like a… It's like a game. It… It's fantasy.
你怎么会知道得这么清楚呢辛克莱尔?
And how exactly is it you know all of that, Sinclair?
well, it's my sister.
是因为我妹妹
对 她…她是个十足的宅女
Yeah, she's like…She's like, a total nerd.
你知道吗? -对
You know? -Yeah.
宅女?她有时大玩特玩…
Nerds? Like, she plays a lot sometimes--
你妹妹肯定不是杀人凶手 对吧?
I'm sure your sister isn't killing people, right?
靠 但据我所知 如果不适合玩的人玩这个游戏 就会扭曲心智
But I've read the wrong person plays this game, it can warp their mind.
他们会混淆幻想和现实,无辜之人会因此送命
They confuse fantasy and reality, and innocent people die.
全国各地都在发生。像流行病一样
Been happening all over the country. It's an epidemic.
对 我看过那种报道 是真的
I've read about that shit. It's real.
我觉得埃迪…
And I think Eddie…
他不适合玩这种游戏 对吧?
He's the wrong type of person, right?
知道吧 他失控了
You know, he got lost.
他以为克丽丝只是他变♥态♥游戏的一部分
He thought Chrissy was just a part of his… his sick game.
他有可能依然以为自己在玩游戏,这意味着…
And chances are, he's still in the game. Meaning--
他会再次杀人
He's gonna kill again.
但如果我们出手相助 他就不会
But not if we can help it.
克丽丝会希望我们袖手旁观吗?
Would Chrissy want us to just stand by
警♥察♥却在到处找什么狗屁线索
while the cops go around pursuing some bullshit leads,
还散播谣言说她是吸毒鬼
spreading rumors saying she's some druggy?
不会! -不 她会希望我们挺身而出
No! -No, she'd want us to go out there.
采取行动 对吗? -对!
To do something about it, wouldn't she? -Yeah!
那我们去把那个怪胎找出来 -好!
Then let's hunt some freak! -Yeah!
为了克丽丝! -好!
For Chrissy! -Yeah!
走吧! -好!
Let's go! -Yeah!
♪ I can't seem to face up to the facts ♪
♪ I'm tense and nervous
And I can't relax… ♪
走吧!
Let's go!
♪ I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire ♪
(地狱火俱乐部)
♪ I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire ♪
♪ Don't touch me, I'm a real live wire… ♪
你最近见过埃迪或跟他联络过吗?
Have you seen or heard from Eddie recently?
埃迪曼森
Eddie Munson.
你上次跟他讲话是什么时候? -对 见过他吗?
When's the last time you talked to him? -Seen him?
好吧 抱歉打扰你 -知道谁可能知道他的行踪吗?
Okay. Sorry to bother you. -Know anyone who'd know where he is?
我觉得他不会在街机游戏厅。对 我很确定
I really don't think he's at the arcade. Yep, I'm pretty sure.
大♥麻♥哥里克?不是,这位大♥麻♥哥里克有姓吗?这有点…
Reefer Rick? No. Does this Reefer Rick have a last name? I mean, it's kind of…
好吧 《日瓦戈医生》
All right, Doctor Zhivago.
是双碟录像带 很长
It's a double VHS. It's long.
但那是因为这是一部爱情&动作片
But that's because it's filled with action and romance,
还略带悬疑
and a little bit of suspense.
我租这玩意儿 我男友不会反感吧?
So, my boyfriend won't, like, totally puke when I bring it home?
你男友?
Oh, you… your boyfriend?
不 他会…
Uh, no. No. He's gonna…
他会喜欢的
He's gonna love it.
对
Yeah.
再见 -好 回见
See ya. -Yeah, see ya later.
来日再见
Alligator.
该死的
Goddammit.
嘿 各位 我可能有线索了
Hey, guys, I might have a lead.
真的吗? -对
Seriously? -Yeah.
很明显,埃迪从大♥麻♥哥里克那里买♥♥毒品
Apparently, Eddie gets drugs from some guy named Reefer Rick,
有时候埃迪会住在他那里
and sometimes Eddie crashes there.
这条线索好像很有用。这位大♥麻♥哥里克住哪里?
Sounds promising. Where does Reefer Rick live?
瞧吧 问题就在这里 没人知道
See, that's the thing. No one knows.
他是个传奇人物 没人真正认识他
He's more of a… a legend than someone that people actually know.
他姓什么? -我也不知道
Last name? -I don't know that either.
警♥察♥肯定能查出来他的姓
Bet the cops know the last name.
什么? -警♥察♥
What? -Cops.
我是说 听着,如果这位大♥麻♥哥里克真是毒贩
I mean, listen, if this Reefer Rick is actually a drug dealer,
我向你们保证 他以前肯定被抓过
I guarantee you he's been busted at some point.
意味着他有案底 -找警♥察♥?
Means he's in the system. -The cops?
真的吗 史蒂夫?你建议找警♥察♥?
Really, Steve? That's your suggestion?
我觉得是时候把我们掌握的情况告诉警方了
I think they should be filled in on what we know, what's going on.
你认为埃迪有罪 对吗? -慢着
You think Eddie's guilty, don't you? -Whoa.
哇 我信奉无罪推定 宪法中那些屁话
I believe in innocent until proven guilty, all that constitutional shit.
我只是
I just, you know,
觉得我们不能排除那种可能性
don't think we can rule it out.
我们正在努力这么做 史蒂夫
That's precisely what we're trying to do here, Steve.
如果你少花点时间找女朋友
And maybe we'd have a little bit more luck
多花点时间找埃迪的话
if you spent less time trying to find a girlfriend
或许我们的运气会更好一点
and more time trying to find Eddie.
总得有人接待顾客吧 -尤其是美女顾客,对吧?
Somebody has to attend to the customers. -Especially if they're babes, right?
嘿 这话说得不公道 好吗?
Hey, not fair. Okay?
我对所有顾客一视同仁,不管是不是美女,我都同样对待
I attend to all customers equally, babes and non-babes alike.
店里的录像带数不胜数 懂吗?顾客可能难以选择
We've got a very big selection in here. It can be super overwhelming for people.
是啊 有可能
Yeah, it can be.
你在做什么? 或许我们不需要姓
What are you doing?
-Maybe we don't need a last name.
(姓名搜索)
这里有12个“里克”的帐户 -好多里克
Twelve Ricks have accounts here. -Lot of Ricks.
那就缩小范围
So, let's narrow it down.
里克奥德曼最新租借的是《霹雳五号♥》和《小飞象》
Rick Alderman's latest rentals are Annie and Dumbo.
这位毒贩有家人的可能性有多大? -不太可能
Chances our drug dealer has a family? -Not likely.
好吧 里克康诺伊
[All right. Rick Conroy.
《十六支蜡烛》《少狼》、《绿宝石》
Sixteen Candles, Teen Wolf, Romancing the Stone.
不可能
No.
好 里克乔伊纳 《变相怪杰》、《浑身是劲》、《油脂》
Okay. Rick Joiner. Mask, Footloose, and Grease.
不可能
Nah.
里克金伯罗《青春珊瑚岛》和《美人鱼》
Rick Kimbrough. The Blue Lagoon and Splash.
绝对不是
Definitely not.
不可能 -好吧
No way. -Okay. Rick Lipton.
里克利普顿 《开放的美国学府》、《奇客和冲大电影》
Fast Times at Ridgemont High. Cheech & Chong's Next Movie.
奇客和冲的《美梦连篇》
Cheech & Chong's Nice Dreams.
奇客和冲的《随烟而飞》 -就是他
Cheech & Chong's Up in Smoke. -Bingo.
立普顿? -听着像立顿茶 荷兰路2121号♥
Lipton? -Spelled like the tea. 2121 Holland Road.
在情人湖附近 -很偏僻
That's out by Lovers Lake. -Middle of nowhere.
绝佳的藏身处
It's a perfect place to hide.
你好 我叫南茜惠勒,是《霍金斯猛虎》报…
Um, hi, I'm Nancy Wheeler from the Hawkins Tiger--
我和很多记者谈过了 抱歉
I've talked to enough reporters. Yeah.
好吧 这…
Okay, well…
那家呢?插国旗那家?
What about that one? With the flag?
嗯 我试过两次了。他们挺没礼貌的
Yeah, I tried them twice. They were actually quite rude.
我再也不要去了
I am not doing that again.
告诉你吧 我们跟所有人谈过了
I'm telling you, we've talked to everyone.
不 不是所有人
Nope. Not everyone.
你好 你昨晚看到什么了吗?
Hi there. Hi. Did you see something last night, huh?
你想把一切告诉我们吗?
Oh, you wanna tell us everything?
南茜 快点 走吧
Nancy, come on. Let's get outta here.
可它是个超可爱的小小目击者
But he's just the cutest little witness.
待着别动
Stay here.
你好
Hi.
我是麦克斯梅菲尔德的朋友,她家住那边
Uh, I'm a friend of Max Mayfield's, over there.
你是韦恩曼森 对吗?
You're Wayne Munson, aren't you?
埃迪的叔叔?
Eddie's uncle?
没错
That's right.
我听说是你发现了那具尸体
I heard you found the body.
邻居们 他们… -喜欢八卦
The neighbors, they were-- -Like to gossip.
我对八卦不感兴趣了
And I'm not interested
in gossiping no more.
当然对记者也没兴趣
Certainly not to a reporter.
你怎么知道我是记者?
What gave me away?
听着 我跟你说实话吧 曼森先生
Look, let me level with you, Mr. Munson.
我给一家小报写文章
The paper that I write for is… small.
我们没有足够的人手跟那些大报纸竞争
We don't have the staff to keep up with the big guys.
我只是
And I'm just… looking for something,
想找点线索
And I'm just… looking for something,
跟昨晚事故有关的任何线索都行
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表