剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Eddie, what are you doing?
争取时间 -不要!
I'm buying more time. -No!
埃迪,拜托不要
Eddie, please!
麦克斯,你是躲不了我的
You can't hide from me, Max.
你以为我看不出你的意图?
You think I don't see what you're doing?
麦克吻功好吗?
Is Mike a good kisser?
你以为我会有
You think I don't see
盲点?
everything?
拜托 -你以为骗得过我?
Please. - You thought you could trick me?
你以为你朋友
You thought your friends
能阻止我?
could stop me?
我能看到他们
I see them.
我能看到你朋友
I see your friends.
看得一清二楚
Just as clearly
就像我… -别这样
as I… -Stop!
看你一样
…see you.
我能感觉到他们
I can feel them.
我能感觉到他们
I can feel them
快死了
dying.
是时候了,麦克斯
It's time, Max.
时候到了
It's time.
我们称他为维克纳
We call him Vecna.
他在另一个次元
He lives in another dimension.
所以你才看不见他
That's why you can't see him.
那埃迪曼森和地狱火教♥徒♥
And Eddie Munson and his… his Hellfire acolytes,
这个维克纳是你们召唤出来的?
what, you all summoned this Vecna?
不是啦,你根本没听进去,专心好吗
No, no, you're not listening. Just listen.
没有邪教
There… There's no cult.
从来就没有
There never was.
你以为我会相信吗? -这是事实啊
You expect me to believe that? -It's the truth.
那克莉希怎么会在埃迪家?-她要买♥♥毒品
Then why was Chrissy at Eddie's trailer? -She was buying drugs.
胡说!
Liar!
没事
Okay.
没事
Okay.
克莉希
Chrissy…
她看到了幻觉
She was seeing things.
可怕的幻觉
Terrible things.
是维克纳逼她看的
Things Vecna forced her to see.
她很害怕 -不
She was scared. -No.
她只是需要帮助而已
She just needed help.
我看出你在说谎了
That's how I know you're lying.
要是克莉希会怕
If Chrissy was scared,
要是她需要帮助,就会来找我
if… if Chrissy wanted help, she would've come to me!
而不是去找埃迪
Not Eddie!
绝对不可能找那个怪胎
Not that freak! Never!
你错怪埃迪了
You're wrong about Eddie.
没有
No.
但我确实错看你了
But I was wrong about you.
早知道就不该接纳你
I never should've let you in the door.
我也万万不该自己送上门去
And I never should have knocked.
我以为我想和你们一样
I thought I wanted to be like you.
受人欢迎
Popular.
当正常人
Normal.
结果却发现
But it turns out,
正常人不过是发狂的神经病
normal's just a raging psychopath.
给你五秒钟唤醒她
You have five seconds to wake her up.
四
Four.
三
Three.
嘿!
Hey! Hey!
暴击!
Crit hit!
不要…
No! No!
麦克欣,你很勇敢
You are brave, Maxine.
比你哥勇敢多了
Much braver than your brother.
但到头来
But in the end…
你还是既软弱
you are weak
又脆弱
and fragile,
跟他一样
just like him.
就像所有其他人一样
Like all the rest of them.
而你
And you
将会
will
屈服
break.
是你
You.
嗨
Hi.
王八蛋,来追我啊!
Come get me, you sons of bitches!
豁出去了
Screw it.
我不知道该怎么办,所以就…
I didn't know what to do, so I… I…
逃走了
I ran away.
我把她丢在那里
I just ran, and I left her there.
毕竟看看我们这副尊容
I mean, look at us.
绝对不是当英雄的料
We are not heroes.
他妈的!
Shit!
麦克斯,你还好吗?
Max, are you okay?
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
你是…
Are you…
你是真的吗?
Are you real?
还是我想象出来的?
Di… Did I make you?
我是真的
I'm real.
怎么可能?
How?
我是从面团冷冻柜潜入你的意识的
I piggybacked from a pizza dough freezer.
什么?
What?
你在这别动
Stay back.
要是你再碰她一次
If you touch her again,
我就再杀你一次
I will kill you again.
有那种事吗?
Is that what you did?
你杀过我?
Did you kill me?
11,我很庆幸你在这里
I am so glad you are here, Eleven.
这下
This…
一定会
is going to be
很完美
beautiful.
完美至极
So beautiful.
全都是托你的福
And it's all thanks to you.
她在和他战斗
She's fighting him.
埃迪!
Eddie!
埃迪!
Eddie!
埃迪!
Eddie!
埃迪!
Eddie!
放马过来啊!
Come on!
在我
Before
杀你之前
I kill you…
我要你在一旁看着
…I want you to watch.
爸爸死了
Papa is dead.
我知道他对你的所作所为
I know what he did to you.
你与众不同
You were different.
跟我一样
Like me.
他伤害你
And he hurt you.
他造成你
He made you…
变这副模样
into this.
亨利,怪物是他
He is the monster, Henry.
不是你
Not you.
不是你
Not you.
你说得对
You're right.
你
You
和我
and I,
我们与众不同
we are different.
爸爸确实伤害了我
And Papa did hurt me.
但他不是怪物
But he was no monster.
他只是个人
He was just a man.
一个平凡的 庸人
An ordinary, mediocre man.
所以他才会在别人身上追求强大
That is why he sought greatness in others.
利用你
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表