剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
你去哪里?没事吧?
Where are you going?
Is everything good?
警♥察♥怎么说?
What did they say?
他们会给家长打电♥话♥吗?
Are they gonna call our parents?
杰森!
Jason!
(家庭影音 街机游戏)
嘿 史蒂夫
Hey, Steve.
看到了吗? -你们有几部手♥机♥?
You see this? -How many phones do you have?
有人被杀了 -你们有几部手♥机♥?
Someone was murdered. -How many phones do you have?
两部 怎么了? -算上后面的基思,严格来说是三部
Two. Why? -Technically three, if you count Keith's.
好 三部够用了
Yeah, three works.
你们要做什么?
What are you doing?
哇!你这是干… -我的录像带!
What are you... -My pile!
不!我的录像带!老兄
No, no, no! My tapes! Dude.
你要做什么 哥们?
What are you doing, man?
在这里设立行动基地 -行动基地?
Setting up base of operations here. -Base of operations?
别碰电脑 -我需要它
Get off. -I need it.
干什么用? -查埃迪朋友的手♥机♥号♥码
For what? -Eddie's friends' phone numbers.
埃迪,你因为你的新朋友会陪你玩宅男游戏,就觉得他更酷?
Your new best friend you think is cooler because he plays your nerdy game?
对 我从没说过这话 -说真的 各位
Yes. I never said that.
你们周一或许可以在这里玩过家家游戏,但今天是周六
Seriously, you guys, maybe on a Monday you can play around, but it's Saturday.
是我们最忙的一天
It's our busiest day.
罗宾 我完全理解,但这事没法拖 -哦,天哪
Robin, I empathize, but this cannot wait. -Oh my God.
打给埃迪的朋友是紧急事件吗?
Calling Eddie's friends is an emergency?
没错! -你想我掐死他还是想亲自动手?
Correct! -Want me to strangle him or you want to?
我们可以轮流下手
We could take turns.
我在忙 你跟他们说下情况? -说什么情况?
Can you fill them in while I do this? -Fill us in on what?
我们采取什么策略?
What's our game plan?
策略?
Game plan?
对
Yeah.
你和乔纳森为《霍金斯邮报》做调查时 你俩是分头行动还是…
When you and Jonathan investigated for Hawkins Post, did you split up or…?
首先 你不是乔纳森
Well, first of all, you're not Jonathan.
显然不是
Clearly not.
我在这里 看得见摸得着
I'm here, present and accounted for.
我跟很多位主编合作过 好吗?
I've gone through a lot of managing editors. Okay?
某人火气真大
Ooh, somebody's testy.
真有意思
Curious.
我很不爽他没来 好吗?你就想听这话是吧?
I'm annoyed he's not here. Okay? Is that what you wanna hear?
对 他肯定有问题
And yeah, something's going on with him.
但你知道吗?我们今天要调查的谜团不是这个
But that's not the mystery we're investigating today.
有个学生死了
A student died.
策略就是我来采访,你在那个小本子上做笔记
The game plan is for you to let me do the talking, for you to take notes,
每时每刻听我指挥
and for you to follow my lead at all times.
明白吗?
Is that understood?
完全明白
Totally and completely.
靠 慢点
Shit. Slow down, slow down.
表现得随意一点
Just act casual.
听你指挥
And follow your lead.
懂了
Got it.
你好 警官 -禁止通行 前面有犯罪现场
Hi, officer. -Can't get through. Got a crime scene.
对哦 我只是去…
Yeah, um, I... I was just going to…
探望麦克斯梅菲尔德 她是我朋友
see Max Mayfield, a friend.
就住在那边
She lives in there.
我们仅对居民放行
We're restricting access to residents only.
只是
It's just, um,
她妈妈今天去上班了
her mom is working today
我们真的想去看看她
and we would really
like to check in on her.
我们算是她的保姆吧 两个保姆
We're basically her nanny. Nannies.
我是不是认识你?
Don't I know you?
不认识
I don't think so.
对
Yeah.
其实 我还真认识你
Actually, I do know you.
你是弗雷德本森
You're Fred Benson.
去年你害死了那孩子
You killed that kid last year.
什么?
What?
你脸上那条丑陋的疤痕
That ugly scar on your face.
就是那场车祸造成的
It's from that crash.
那是个意外
It… It was an accident.
意外?
An accident?
所以你才一路跑回家却而没有打电♥话♥报♥警♥吗?
Is that why you ran all the way home instead of calling us?
你就是个杀人犯
You're a murderer is what you are.
这里人人都知道
Everyone here knows it.
杀人犯
A murderer. A murderer. A murderer.
杀人犯
Murderer. Murderer. Murderer.
杀人犯
Murderer. Murderer. Murderer!
你没事吧? -什么?
You all right there? -What?
我问你还好吗 孩子?你的脸色好像有点不好
I said, you all right, kid? You're looking a little peaked.
没事
Fine.
我没事
I'm fine.
他只是紧张而已
He's just, um, on edge.
我们都很紧张
I mean, we all are.
我可以放你们过去看朋友,但要快点 好吗?
I'll let you check on your friend, but be fast. Yeah?
好的 警官 谢谢你
Of course, officer. Thank you.
好吧 你刚刚怎么回事?
Okay, what was that?
我叫你要表现得随意一点
I said act casual.
没错 只是…
Yeah, it's just…
抱歉
Sorry.
太好了!
Yes!
我不清楚
I don't know.
我有点希望她登上那趟班机
Part of me expected her to be on that plane.
或者做点什么
Or something.
跟我说:“嘿 惊喜!
Just like, "Hey, surprise!"
我来啦”
"Here I am."
但同时… -靠!
But also… -Shit!
我又觉得…
…I felt this…
她不在的时候
I felt this intense relief
我觉得如释重负
when she wasn't there.
不 是你嗑的紫色棕榈树欢欣大♥麻♥的作用
No, that's the Purple Palm Tree Delight working its magic, my man.
烦恼烟消云散
Makes your troubles float away
就像蒲公英的种子在风中飞舞
like the seed pods of a dandelion flowing in the wind.
不
No.
不 不是这样的
No, that's not it.
嘿…
Hey…
我给你看样东西
If I show you something,
你不会告诉任何人 对吧?
you wouldn't tell anyone, right?
我会告诉谁啊?你是我唯一的朋友 乔纳森
Who would I tell? You're my only friend, Jonathan.
好帅
[Argyle] Yes.
什么东西?
What's that?
莱诺拉社区大学的录取通知书
It's an acceptance letter to Lenora Community.
我会去念这所学校 -我知道
That's where I'm going. -I know.
可你要跟南茜一起去念爱默生学院
But you're going to Emerson with Nancy.
不 不去了
No, I'm not.
她只是还不知道而已
She just doesn't know it yet.
慢着 什么情况?
Hold on, what is going on?
我不能离开我妈和我弟弟
Like, I… I can't leave
my mom and my brother
去追逐一个不属于我的梦
to… to… to chase a dream that isn't mine.
你完蛋了 伙计 不可救药
You're dead, man. You are so dead.
我该怎么办?
What was I supposed to do?
别撒谎 -别撒谎?
Not lie. -Not lie?
对 -别撒谎?
Yeah. -Not lie?
对 -所以我要对她实话实说?
Yeah -What, so I just tell her the truth?
是的 -不行
Yes. -No. No.
因为我若对她实话实说
Because… Because if I told her the truth,
那她会…放弃自己的梦想
then she'd just throw her dreams out the window
跑过来陪我 我无法接受这点
to come out here and be with me. And I… I just can't take that.
你知道吗?
Like, you know?
我们之间会滋生怨气心结
Like, this… this huge knot
of resentment would build,
就像癌症一样
like… like some cancer,
到最后她会恨我
until eventually she hates me.
然后 不知不觉中
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表