剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
The shadow is in them.
妈的
Oh shit.
看起来很不妙
That's not good.
惨了
Shit.
别担心
It's okay.
你一定行
You got this.
你应该要去玩洋娃娃吧?
Shouldn't you be playing with dolls or something?
你应该要把脸遮起来吧?
Shouldn't you bag your face?
麦克斯
Max.
麦克斯
Max!
我找到她了
I found her.
但她年纪还小
But she's young.
她看不到我
She can't see me.
也听不到
Can't hear me.
这段记忆中有哪里不对劲吗?
Do you see anything weird in this memory?
有维克纳或夺心魔的任何迹象吗?
Any sign of Vecna or… or the Mind Flayer?
没有,一切正常
No, everything is normal.
有个东西
There is something
格格不入
that doesn't fit.
好像是
I think it is
另一段记忆
another memory.
记忆中的记忆?
A memory within a memory?
惨了
Oh shit.
到底在拖什么?
What the hell is taking so long?
大白♥痴♥,快放开我
Let me go, you meathead!
闭嘴,不然我就扭断你手臂
Shut your mouth or I'll break your arms.
死小孩,你听见没?
Hear me, you little shit?
死定了
Shit.
杰森?
Jason?
你现在来这里不太好
You can't be here right now, man.
你动了什么手脚? -杰森
The hell have you done? -Jason.
你要马上离开
You need to leave.
你也是这样对克莉希吗?
Is this what you did to Chrissy?
拜托你听话,杰森 -嘿
Just listen, Jason. -Hey.
你一定要走 -你听到的我说话吗?
You need to go, man. -Hi. Can… Can you hear me?
杰森,别碰她
Jason, don't touch her.
我不是在跟你闹着玩 -嘿
I'm not messing around. -Hey.
拜托你… -听得到吗?
Please, just-- -Hear me?
喂!给我退后!
Hey, back up! Back up!
给我站着别动
Not another step.
别冲动…我们没必要搞成这样
Wa… Wait. We… We don't have to do this.
真的没这个必要 -希望真是如此
We don't have to do this. -I hope you're right.
别冲动 -这里还有别人吗?
Wait. - Is there anyone else in the house?
没有…
No. No.
转过去
Turn around.
什么? -给我转过去!
What? -Turn around!
好啦,别激动
Okay, okay. Relax, relax.
把手电筒放下 -没问题
And put down your flashlight. -It's okay. Okay.
口袋里的东西掏出来
And empty your pockets.
立刻掏出来! -知道了
Empty your pockets! -Okay. Okay. Okay.
好了
Okay.
你接下来照我说的做
Now, this is what's gonna happen.
我会倒着走回楼梯口
I'm gonna back away to the top of the stairs there.
监督你解除她这个见鬼状态
Then I'll watch as you wake her up from whatever the hell this is.
我没办法
I can't.
杰森
Jason.
要是我太早唤醒她
If I wake her too soon,
我们都会死
we all die.
不
No.
辛克莱,你不立刻叫醒她就受死吧
You don't wake her up right now, you die, Sinclair.
只有你会死
Just you.
你之前关闭了这些围栏,对吧? -对
You shut off this fence, right? -Yeah.
很好,你可以再重新启动
Good. So you can turn it back on again.
你是打算跟我们分享计划
Jim, you wanna clue us in on what you're thinking here,
还是要我们读你的心?
or are we supposed to read your mind?
这个斗兽场是设计来围困怪物的
This pit was designed to trap monsters.
我们把它们引进来关住
We get 'em in here, we lock it up,
从上方降下火雨
we rain fire from above,
但愿能藉此给小伊他们一点优势
and we hope to hell that gives El and the kids an upper hand.
了解
Okay.
我奉陪
I'm with ya.
除了那个
Except the whole, uh…
“把它们全部引进来”的部分
…"getting them all in here" part.
它们是集体心智
It's a hive mind.
只要引来一头
You draw one,
全部都会倾巢而出
you draw 'em all.
由你担任烧烤大厨 -好
You're the grill master. -Okay.
你当狱卒,负责启动围栏
And you, you're the jailer. You get that fence turned on.
等它们全进来,就把那扇门锁上
And once they're all in here, lock that door behind 'em.
那你呢?
What about you?
我是诱饵
I'm the bait.
看到那头了吗?那里是洗衣间
That one there. See him? In the laundry room?
离这里不远
It's not far from here.
它落单了
He's all alone.
就拿它当目标
He's our target.
不要! -快点走
No! - Let's go!
嘿
Hey.
我总有一天会死
I'm gonna die someday.
但今天还不会
But not today.
我还有一场约会要赴约,记得吗?
I still got a date to make, remember?
霍珀,这样好吗?
I don't know, Hop.
这一次
This time,
一定会不一样
it's gonna be different.
你最好说到做到
It better be.
我不要再办一场葬礼
I am not having another funeral.
臭蝙蝠!
Hey, dipshits!
这么容易就放弃啦?
Give up that easy, huh? -Shh!
有必要吗?
Is that really necessary?
它们在屋顶上
They're on the roof.
糟糕…
Shit. Shit. Shit.
糟糕…
Shit. Shit. Shit.
它们不可能从那里钻进来吧?
They can't get in through there, can they?
去死吧!
Die! Die!
王八蛋,去死!
Die! Die! Die!
慢慢来
Easy.
史蒂夫!
Steve!
南希!
Nancy!
史蒂夫!
Steve!
埃迪!
Eddie!
我需要帮手!
I need you!
快点让开…
Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
他妈的…
Holy shit. Holy shit.
赞 -谢谢
Nice. -Thanks.
还有其他通风口吗?
Are there other vents?
麻烦大了
Oh, shit.
该死 -靠…
Shit! -Shit, shit, shit, shit.
靠
Shit!
该死
Shit!
门不可能撑得住
That's not gonna hold!
快逃啊!
Let's go! Let's go!
加把劲,爬快一点!
Come on! Quickly!
埃迪,快过来
Eddie, come on!
埃迪,快点过来啊
Eddie, come on! Let's go!
埃迪,你快到了,继续爬!
Eddie, you're so close! Eddie! Let's go!
埃迪
Eddie.
埃迪!
Eddie!
埃迪,你在干嘛?不要啊!
What are you doing? Eddie, no!
埃迪
Eddie!
埃迪,别这样
Eddie, stop! Eddie, stop!
别这样…
Stop! Stop!
埃迪,你到底要干嘛?
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表