剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
我爱你们,每个人都爱
I loved you. I loved all of you.
连亨利也爱?
Even Henry?
对
Yes.
我是想帮助亨利了解他自己
I was trying to help Henry, to understand him. Yes.
没错,我关心他
Yes, I cared for him.
就算他… 他做出了那种事?
Even after what… what he did?
对
Yes.
因为我知道是我对不起他
Because I knew I had failed him.
所以今天早上
So this morning,
你说你相信他一直潜伏在黑暗中
you said you believed he was always alive in the darkness.
所以之前才要我在黑暗中寻觅吗?
Is that why I was searching the darkness?
我是在找他吗?我在找亨利?
Was I looking for him? For Henry?
不是…
No. No.
我们是全神贯注在对付苏联
We were focused on the Soviets.
这你也知道
You knew that.
“爸爸不见得都说实话”
"Papa does not tell the truth."
这是亨利说的
Henry said that.
你竟然相信亨利?
And now you trust Henry?
把你当人偶操弄的亨利?
Henry, who's manipulated you like some puppet?
是你让他重获自♥由♥的
You are the one who released him from his prison.
就是你
You.
你在生自己的气
And now you are angry with yourself
所以就拿我出气
and you're taking your anger out on me
还要拖全世界下水
and you're risking everything.
不对
No.
是你才对
No, you.
拖全世界下水的是你
You have risked everything!
你说了谎
You have lied!
你要我去寻找他
You made me look for him!
门
The gate.
夺心魔
The Mind Flayer.
死了好多人
So many dead.
都是因为你
And all because of you.
因为你无法收手
Because you could not stop.
你无法放下他
You could not let him go.
我来这里是想了解我是谁
I came here to try and understand who I was.
看看我是不是…
To see if I…
我是不是怪物
if I was the monster.
爸爸!
Papa!
现在我知道真♥相♥了
And now I know the truth.
怪物不是我
It is not me.
而是你
It is you.
你
You
是怪物
are the monster.
我要打开那扇门
I am going to open that door,
我要离开这里
and I am going to leave
而且要带着欧文斯博士
with Dr. Owens.
要是你敢阻止我,我就杀了你
If you try to stop me, I will kill you.
11,你很快就会知道真♥相♥了
You'll soon see the truth, Eleven.
这样合法吗?
Is this legal?
其实好像是重罪的样子
Actually, I think it's a felony.
是喔
Right.
但这么做有一个效果
But it guarantees one thing.
就是我保证不会打偏
I won't miss.
感觉怎么样? -轻盈,却坚固
How's she feeling? - Light. But durable.
杀伤力强
Deadly.
却又靠得住
But reliable.
给我听好了
Hear me now.
撤退这种事情
There will be no more retreating…
放逐者埃迪绝对不会再做
…from Eddie the Banished.
你真的准备好要痛蝙一场了
Hey, you're really ready for bat-tle.
有抓到笑点吗?
You get it?
痛“蝙”
"Bat-tle."
蝙蝠的蝙
B-A-T.
不好笑?
No?
我还以为这句很幽默
I thought I had a good one.
你干嘛?
What are you doing?
臭家伙
You son of a bitch!
不准拉内♥裤♥!
No wedgies! No wedgies!
永远不要改变
Never change,
达斯汀亨德森
Dustin Henderson.
可以答应我吗?
Promise me?
我又没打算改变
I wasn't planning on it.
很好
Good.
很好 -很好
Good. - Good.
喂,辛克莱兄妹
Hey, Sinclairs.
长矛做得怎么样了?
How are those, uh… those spears coming on?
你那个赞要倒过来比才对
Flip that damn thumb around.
什么?
What?
绑得太松了,路卡斯
It's too loose, Lucas.
这又不是篮球赛
This isn't a basketball game
要是鞋子掉了,裁判还会吹哨暂停
where they blow the whistle when your shoes fall off.
我要正式声明
Okay, okay, for the record,
我没掉过鞋子好吗
my shoes never fell off.
那我也正式声明
Okay, for the record,
坐板凳要掉鞋也很不容易
it's kinda hard for your shoes to fall off when you're riding the bench.
但不知道为什么
Yet, for some reason,
你每场比赛都会到喔
you show up to every game.
除了最重要的那场
Mmm, except the one that mattered.
而且其实是爸妈强迫我去的
Plus, Mom and Dad forced me.
放屁,爸妈才强迫不了你
Bull. Mom and Dad can't force you to do shit.
就算你是坐冷板凳专家
Well, even though you're a bench-riding loser,
你也还是我哥
you're still my brother.
就只是这样而已
Just the facts.
根本没道理啊 -什么事没道理?
It just doesn't make sense. - What doesn't make sense?
刚才那个是丹薛尔特 他两年前就毕业了
That was Dan Shelter. He graduated, like, two years ago.
所以呢?-所以他在念大学
So? -So he's in college.
也就是说他是回来放春假
Which means he was visiting on spring break.
《开放美国学府》是一周前归还的?
Fast Times was returned, like, I don't know, a week ago?
除非她有不为人知的饥渴的兄弟
Right? Unless she's got some horndog brother we don't know about.
这确实有可能
Which is possible.
还是她只是很喜欢贾基雷荷?
Or she's just really into Judge Reinhold?
史蒂夫 -不可能
Steve. -Nah.
干嘛? -我不在乎
What? -I don't care.
我不懂都这种状况了,你干嘛还在乎
I don't understand why you do either with everything that's going on.
老实说 现在感觉正适合斩断情丝,因为…
Honestly, this feels like a perfect time for that little pull of the rug because…
跟世界末日相比 我的感情生活几乎无足轻重
in the face of the world ending, the stakes of my love life feel spectacularly low.
也是 我懂你的意思
Yeah. I mean, I get you there,
不过…我还是抱持着希望
but… I still have hope.
不是每件事都有圆♥满♥结局
Not everything has a happy ending.
确实,相信我,这我可了解了
Yeah, yeah, believe me, I know.
我指的不是无缘的恋情
I'm not talking about failed romance.
我只是…
I just…
我有一种
I have this terrible,
挥之不去的不祥预感
gnawing feeling that…
我们这次可能无法一帆风顺了
it might not work out for us this time.
你觉得我们不该这么做?
You think we shouldn't be doing this?
我觉得我们这群人傻得疯狂,但…
I think we're mad fools, the lot of us, but…
我不入地狱,谁入地狱?
…but if we don't stop him, who will?
总得试试看,对吧?
We have to try, right?
对
Yeah.
敬消灭维克纳
To killing Vecna.
又称亨利
Slash Henry.
又称1号♥
Slash One.
11,那只是预防措施
It's only a precaution, Eleven.
我并不打算启动它
I never intend to activate it.
我非常希望
I very much hope
我们可以握手言和
our fighting has come to an end.
我知道
I know.
你在生我的气
You're angry with me.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表