剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
他在哪?
Where is he?
事发时埃迪在哪?
Where was Eddie when that happened?
什么?
Wha…
什么?
Wait, what?
我问埃迪
Eddie.
你目击本案时 埃迪在哪?
Where was Eddie when you saw this?
他在…
He… He was in the…
船上 我说过了
…in the boat, like I said.
对
Right.
对…
Right. Right.
不过
But then, uh…
是谁把帕特里克捞上岸的?
…who lifted Patrick out the water?
什…
What…
你根本没在管我说什么
You're not listening to me.
你为什么不听?-杰森 我们有在听你说
Why aren't you listening to me? -Jason, we are listening.
明明就没有
No, you're not. You're not.
埃迪 他…
Eddie, he's…
埃迪是容器
Eddie is a vessel.
只是容器
Just a vessel.
容器?
A vessel?
撒旦的容器
For Satan.
他和撒旦订下契约 取得它的力量
He's made a pact with the devil. Now he has his powers.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
我们只是…
We're just, uh,
脑袋里还在消化
processing all of this, that's all. Okay?
对
Yeah.
你如果不信有恶魔 要怎么阻止它?
How do you expect to stop the devil if you don't believe he's real?
NETFLIX 影集
第 6 章:下潜
我可以叫停
I can make it stop.
我可以让你受苦到这里就好
I can make the pain end.
那个少女在哪?
Where's the girl?
我跟你说过了
I told you.
我不…
I don't…
我不知道
I don't… I don't know.
目前有两种可能说法
There are two proposed explanations for what is happening.
第一种
Explanation one,
有个来自异次元的隐形魔人
an invisible boogeyman from another dimension
在屠♥杀♥这些年轻人
is slaughtering these kids.
第二种
Explanation two,
布伦纳博士的小宠物再度暴走
Dr. Brenner's special little pet has gone rogue again
他和一众爪牙
and he and his lackeys
正在想办法掩饰
are now seeking to cover it up.
可能还期望把宠物卖♥♥给苏联
Perhaps in the hopes of selling their pet to the Soviets.
请问
Now,
你觉得哪种说法比较可信?
which explanation sounds plausible to you?
我不知道
I don't know.
华♥莱♥士♥先生 你还有机会赎罪
There's still a chance to redeem yourself, Mr. Wallace.
她在哪?
Where is she?
不要!
No!
不要!
No! No!
不要!
No!
你知道中风会怎么样吗?
Do you know what happens when someone has a stroke?
供应大脑的血液会被阻断
The blood supply to the brain is cut off.
脑信♥号♥♥会被扰乱到足以使人
It scrambles the signals in the brain to the point where the mind
忘记怎么做事
can forget how to do things.
进食 说话
To eat. To speak.
行走
To walk.
你去年受到攻击的时候
When you were attacked last year,
我相信你的信♥号♥♥也遭到同样的扰乱
I believe that your signals were scrambled in much the same way.
但就像中风病患可以重新学会行走
But just as a stroke victim can learn to walk again,
我相信你也可以恢复全盛力量
I believe you, too, can return to your full power.
你的超能力还在这里面
Your abilities are still in here.
你只是需要想起来
You just need to remember.
我实验室里发生的各种事件
Everything that took place in my lab
都被录下来了
was captured on videotape.
每次成功与失败 无一例外
Every success and every failure.
你不只要回顾过去
It's important for you to not just see your past,
还有必要重新完整体验
but to fully re-experience it.
我相信透过这个方法
In doing so, I believe we can
就能修复你的故障讯号♥
repair your broken signals.
我们今晚也看到修复程序已然开始
As we saw tonight, that process has already begun.
如果这些事实际发生过
If this all happened,
我为什么不记得?
why don't I remember?
因为你不想记得
Because you do not want to.
人脑有一种防卫机制
Our brains have a defense mechanism in place
是用来隔绝不好的记忆
to protect it from bad memories.
避免创伤
From trauma.
你在很久以前就把这些记忆雪藏了
You buried these memories long ago.
爸爸
Papa.
我在里面的时候
When I was in there,
看到一个画面
I saw something.
有血
There was blood.
好多血
So much blood.
那是另一段记忆
That was another memory,
更为强烈的记忆
a… a more powerful one,
从你的潜意识渗透过来
invading from your subconscious.
你有心魔 11
You have demons, Eleven.
你的过去所带来的心魔
You have demons in your past.
所以我们必须谨慎行事
That is why we must proceed carefully.
一步一步来
One step at a time,
一次重温一段回忆
one memory at a time.
如果操之过急
If we go too fast,
恐怕你会迷失在黑暗中
I'm afraid you could become lost in the darkness.
万一你迷失了
And if you are lost…
我们也前途无光
so are we all.
艾瑞克 我要休息五分钟
Hey, Eric. I'm taking five.
你才刚休息五分钟耶
You just took five.
对啊 叫麦洛下次少放一点洋葱
Yeah, well, tell Milo to take it easy on the onions next time.
我不是要逃避 但我可以不下车吗?
Not to be a wimp, but can I sit in the car?
因为我到时候一定会非常不自在
'Cause this is gonna totally and royally suck.
不会有事的
It'll be fine.
我真的没办法看埃迪再次希望破灭
I can't stand to see those dull eyes of Eddie's break again.
真的没办法
I really, really can't.
至少他可以藉酒浇愁
At least he can drink himself into feeling better.
我妈就是这样
That's what my mom does.
我们先来演练一次吧
Why don't we give it a trial?
“埃迪 这次先说好消息
"Hey, Eddie. Uh, good news first this time."
我们买♥♥了达斯汀认证的垃圾食物
"We got you some Dustin-approved junk food
还有你要求的啤酒
and that six-pack you requested."
对了 我们还找到了维克纳
"Oh yeah, and we found Vecna."
可惜坏消息是 他在另一个更黑暗 更吓人的次元
"Bad news is that he's in that other, darker, much scarier dimension,
门已经关闭 所以我们无法接近他
and the gate's closed, so we have no way of getting to him."
他跟我们完全隔绝 所以你完蛋了
"He's entirely shut off to us, so basically you're screwed."
我知道 你早就完蛋了
"And, no, I know you were already screwed,
但现在你连蛋都完了”
but now you're doubly, triply screwed."
先等一下 还是别这样说吧
Wait. Maybe we don't put it like that.
“我们找维克纳有一点进展了”
"We're one step closer to finding Vecna."
就这么说 这部分才重要
That's what we say. That's what's important.
罗宾 正面修辞可以改变观感
See, Robin? Positive spin can make all the difference.
不会吧
Oh shit.
没什么好看的
Nothing to see.
退后
Just step back a little.
知道吗?
All right?
我们走这边 -我们都知道
This way. - As many of you know,
罗恩郡报案专线接到一通电♥话♥
the Roane County line received a call
当时刚过午夜
a little after midnight…
是要通报湖上发生了一起凶杀案
…reporting a homicide here on the lake.
卡拉汉警官和我本人
Officer Callahan here and myself
首先抵达现场
arrived first on the scene.
我们前往情人湖边
We made our way to the shore of Lover's Lake,
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表