剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
距离我身后的房♥子大约9公尺
about ten yards from that house you see behind me.
我们在那里发现了死者
It was there that we found the victim,
霍金斯高中的18岁高三生
an 18-year-old senior from Hawkins High,
帕特里克麦金尼
Patrick McKinney.
他的四肢
His limbs…
天啊 -躯干 皆遭毁损
Oh my God. -…his body, it was disfigured…
到底是怎样?联调局去哪了?
What are we even doing? I mean, where is the FBI?
现场有目击者… -我真的很想知道
There was an eyewitness on the scene… -That's what I want to know.
有连环杀人犯逍遥法外耶
We got a serial killer on the loose.
我们也已查出嫌疑人
We have also identified a person of interest.
埃迪曼森
Eddie Munson.
我们鼓励所有知情者
We encourage anyone with information
勇于呈报 -惨了
to please come forward. -Oh man.
情况不妙 大大不妙
This is not good. Really not good.
大家都有不少问题
You've got a lot of questions,
我会尽量回答
and I'm going to answer as many as I can.
我们两点在镇公所统一回应
Two o'clock at town hall,
欢迎所有霍金斯镇民参加 但是现在
where anyone from the Hawkins community is welcome. But right now,
我还有任务在身 感谢各位体谅
I've got work to do, and I appreciate your understanding.
埃迪还在霍金斯吗?
Is Eddie still in Hawkins?
达斯汀 你听得到吗?惠勒?
Dustin, can you hear me? Wheeler?
埃迪 哇靠
Eddie. Holy shit.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
不好 我一点都不好
Nah, man. Pretty… Pretty goddamn far from okay.
他在哪? -你在哪?
Where is he? -Where are you?
骷髅岩 知道在哪吗?-知道
Skull Rock. Do you know it? -Uh, yeah.
靠近康瓦利斯路和… -盖瑞路 我知道在哪
That's near Cornwallis and... -Garrett, yeah. I know where that is.
躲好 我们马上到…
Hold tight. We're coming. We're coming.
(盐湖城 15公里)
我的屁♥股♥都麻了
I can't feel my butt.
(冲浪男孩披萨)
整组麻掉了
Can't feel my butt.
你们的屁♥股♥还有感觉吗?
Can you guys feel your butts?
我的还行
I can feel my butt.
所有人拿出最佳表现 知道吗?
Everyone needs to be on their best behavior, okay?
你干嘛看着我说?
Why are you looking at me when you say that?
我哪有 -他们家非常虔诚
I didn't. - They're just really religious.
我这个人超有灵性
Yeah, and I'm super spiritual, dude.
他们也很有灵性 只是方式不太一样
Yeah, I think they're spiritual too. Just in a different way.
你好
Oh. Hey.
苏西在吗?
Is Suzie here?
饿鬼 给我退下
Away, you starveling!
你这只瘦皮猴 干牛舌
You elf-skin! You dried neat's tongue!
这种派对正合我的口味
This is my kind of party.
我被咬了
I've been bitten.
救命啊…
Help! Help!
演技真精湛 -请问一下
Beautiful performance. - Excuse me.
我们在找苏西
Uh, hey, we're looking for Suzie.
难道你没看到
Can you not see
我们在拍片吗?
that we are filming?
闪边去
Come on.
塔比莎 继续保持入戏…
All right, stay in it, Tabitha. Stay in it.
你们好 我们在找苏西
Hi, we're looking for Suzie.
我不知道 也不在乎
Don't know, don't care.
盐加太多了 彼得 父亲的肾不好…
That's too much salt, Peter. Father's kidneys! Father's kidneys!
柯尼利斯!
Cornelius!
我要跟你讲几次才行?
How many times do I have to tell you?
这不是玩具
That is not a toy.
给我过来
Come on.
你要是再跑掉
You make another escape,
我就要报告父亲
I'm getting Father.
你们是什么人?
Who the hell are you?
阿盖
Argyle.
你呢?
Uh, and you are?
伊甸
Eden.
伊甸园的伊甸耶
Like the garden.
我们在找苏西 -知道她在哪吗?
We're looking for Suzie. -Do you know where she is?
上三楼 左手边第二扇门
Third floor, second door on your left.
记得帮我稍微推一把
You make sure to give that
那个自私的四眼田鸡
selfish four-eyed shit a nice little shove for me.
没问题
Absolutely.
伊甸 我…
Eden, I…
我会帮你推她 我会…
I will shove her for you. I will…
我会为你做任何事
I will do anything for you.
太棒了 她不在这里
Well, great, she's not here.
“推她一把”
"Give her a shove."
苏西 -什么事?
Suzie! - Yeah?
你们是谁?
Who the heck are you?
在我房♥间干嘛?
And what are you doing in my room?
抱歉 我们确实很可疑 -你听我说
Sorry, that's… that's fair. -No, listen.
我们是达斯汀的朋友 -对
We're Dustin's friends. - Yeah.
我们很需要你的帮忙
We really need your help.
你明明说一小时就回来
You said an hour.
是我错估了
I underestimated.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
死了也好
Might as well be.
我们真的是掉入了冰冻地狱
We are truly in hell if hell froze over.
南边什么都没有 不过往北3公里处有些炊烟
There's nothing south, but two miles north I saw some smoke.
可能是一座小镇 一户人家
Could be a town, a house.
或许居民会知道这座监狱在哪
Maybe somebody there knows where we can find this prison.
那是极密监狱耶
The top-secret prison.
你在说笑吗?
Really?
对喔
Right.
我们的朋友有说什么吗?
Any luck with our friend?
你觉得咧?
What do you think?
大白♥痴♥
Dipshit!
我们要走了 给你最后一次机会
We're outta here. Last chance.
监狱在哪里?
Where's the prison?
我就跟你说了
I told you.
你开个好价会比较顺利
Yuri will help you for the right price.
我就说这是在浪费时间
I told you, we're wasting our time.
一半 -什么?
Half. -What?
什么? -老顽固 你听得没错
What? -You heard me, you stubborn bastard.
原定报酬的一半
Half the reward.
两万
Twenty thousand.
三万 -两万二
Thirty thousand. -Twenty-two.
两万五
Twenty-five.
好吧
All right.
看来我们已一致同意
Looks like we got ourselves
你是大白♥痴♥!
a moron!
你以为我是在跟你当真?
You thought I was serious?
他以为我是认真的耶
He thought I was serious.
被耍了吧 我整惨你了
I got you! I got you good!
这笔交易只会给你一个好处
There's only one thing you get if you take this deal.
活命机会
You get to live.
你才不敢杀人
You are not killer.
你说得对
Oh, you're right.
他不敢杀人
He's not a killer.
没错
No.
问题是我们无须下手杀你
Thing is, we don't need to kill you.
只要把你丢在这里就好
We can just leave you here.
因为方圆数里内毫无人烟
Because there's nothing for miles
绝对没人会发现你
and no one will find you.
至少不是人类
No human, at least.
我有看到足迹 -足迹
I saw tracks. -Tracks.
在森林里 尤里
In the woods, Yuri.
有熊 -有熊
Bears. -Bears.
没想到你竟然预测到自己的命运
Who knew you could see your own future?
要不要离开这里啊 小可怜?
Shall we fly out of here, little bird?
尤里掰掰
Bye-bye, Yuri.
等等
Wait.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表