剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
但其实不是,对吧?
But you weren't, were you?
你只是实话实说
You were just telling the truth.
比利让我生不如死
Billy, he made my life living hell.
一有机会就不让我好过
Every chance he got.
所以有时候
So, sometimes…
夜深人静时,我会…
when I would lie in bed at night, I would…
我会祈求
I would pray…
我会祈求让他出事
…I would pray that something would happen to him.
严重的事
Something awful.
我知道他太爱飚车 所以我会想象他
I knew that he drove too fast, so I would imagine him
出车祸
crashing.
死在那台烂车里
Dying in that stupid car.
我只是…
I just…
我想要摆脱他
I wanted him out of my life.
一劳永逸
Forever.
我希望他消失
I wanted him to disappear.
他死掉的那天
The day that he died…
我可能就是因为这样才会 傻站在那
I think that's why I just stood there.
袖手旁观
Watched.
我不是因为害怕 或是软弱
Not because I was scared or… weak.
而是因为
But because…
我不确定他是否值得一救
I didn't know if he deserved to be saved.
我试着要原谅自己
And I've tried to forgive myself.
我努力去试,但…
I've tried, but…
我办不到
I can't.
我办不到
I can't.
所以现在
So now…
夜深人静时
now, when I lie in bed at night…
我会祈求让自己出事
I pray that something will happen to me.
落得一个悲惨下场
That something terrible will happen to me.
所以我才会来这里
So that's why I'm here.
因为…
Because…
我想要被你带走
I just want you to take me away.
我要你…
And I want you…
让我消失 这些话
to make me disappear.
是真的吗?
Is that all true?
你希望比利去死
You wanted Billy to die.
你怎么在说话?
Why are you talking?
你对我起过那种想法吗?
You ever have thoughts like that about me?
什么?
What?
没有,卢卡斯,从来就没有
No, Lucas, never.
麦克斯,正常人不会妄想着要杀人
Normal people don't fantasize about killing other people, Max.
你知道吧?
You realize that, right?
卢卡斯,拜托你
Lucas, please.
我还以为你好转了
I thought you were getting better.
其实根本没有,对不对?
But you're not, are you?
你有病
You are sick.
你不是认真的吧
Lucas, you don't mean that.
你被他带走说不定也好
Maybe it is good he takes you.
说不定这样最好
Maybe it's for the best.
其实
In fact…
我很庆幸是你
…I'm glad it's going to be you.
你会是万选之人
You will be the chosen one.
最终的第四祭品
The fourth. The final sacrifice.
将会是你打破这个世界
It's going to be you that breaks the world.
麦克斯?你有听到吗?
Max? Can you hear me?
麦克斯!
Max!
麦克斯!
Max!
他对她下手了
He has her.
麦克斯
Max.
你要去哪?别怕 -离我远一点
Where are you going? Don't be scared. -Stay away from me.
麦克斯,你不是说你准备好了吗?
Max, I thought you said you were ready.
准备好要消失了
Ready to disappear!
我叫你离我远一点!
I said, stay away!
麦克斯?没事了
Max. It's okay.
我要来了
I'm coming.
你只要再撑一下就好
I'm coming. Just hold on a little longer.
我不知道你听不听得到 但我很抱歉
I dunno if you can hear this. I'm sorry.
我真心感到抱歉,比利
I'm so, so sorry, Billy.
我的宝贝麦克斯 -妈?
Max, sweetie. - Mom?
不会有事的,宝贝 -准备好了吗?
It's gonna be okay, baby.
转过身
Ready?
你看到了什么
♪ Look at what you see ♪
嗨
Hi.
不给糖就捣蛋 -你们的表情真经典
Trick or treat! - Should've seen the look on your faces.
麦克欣
Maxine.
现在状况如何?
What's happening now?
我好像
I think
进入了一段记忆
I am in a memory.
麦克斯的记忆
A Max memory.
你有看到她吗?有看到麦克斯吗?
Do you see her? Do you see Max?
没有
No.
但她在这里
But she's here.
她一定在这里
She has to be here.
她进去了,启动第三阶段
Okay, she's in. Initiate phase three.
她进去了,进入第三阶段
She's in. Move on to phase three.
收到,立刻启动第三阶段
Copy that. Initiating phase three.
希望蝙蝠会听到
Let's hope they hear this.
克莉希,这首歌♥是献给你的
Chrissy, this is for you.
奏效了
Okay, it's working.
出发
Let's go.
麦克欣,你要去哪里?
Where are you going, Maxine?
有看到她吗? -有
You see her? -Yeah.
我看到她了
I see her.
麦克斯!
Max!
放我出去!
Let me out of here!
麦克斯!开门!
Max! Open the door!
给我把门打开!
Open the door!
放开我
Get off!
埃迪!
Eddie!
我们得在30秒后封门
We gotta lock down in T-minus 30 seconds!
倒数20秒
T-minus 20!
麦克斯!放我出去!
Max! Let me out!
麦克斯!
Max! Max!
倒数十秒
T-minus ten!
麦克斯!
Max!
五
Five!
一
One!
(雪舞会)
哇靠
Holy shit.
开溜! -我们走
Move! Move! Move! - Let's go!
埃迪,快点 -加快脚步
Eddie, come on! -Hurry!
靠… -快…
Go, go! - Shit! Shit!
埃迪快啊,关起来!
Hurry! Eddie, shut it!
过来
Hurry! Come on!
真的是
Dude!
史上最狂重金属! -天啊
Most metal ever! -Oh my... Oh my God.
不会吧
Oh dear God.
这里发生了什么事?
What happened here?
怪物闯进来
The monster got in.
警卫想阻止它
The guards, they tried to stop it.
子弹射破了培养槽
The gunfire shattered the tanks.
其他怪物都活了过来
The others came alive.
粒子
The particles.
问他粒子的事
Ask him about the particles.
他说他们称之为“黑影”
He says they call it "the shadow."
黑影
The shadow
进入体内
went into them.
谁的体内?
Into who?
吉姆,这应该就回答了你的问题
I think this answers your question, Jim.
黑影在它们体内
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表