剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Eleven?
记得要专心
Remember to stay focused.
找出能量
Find the energy.
用心感受
Feel it.
他干嘛在她身上浪费那么多时间?
Why does he waste so much time with her?
安静
Quiet.
他们在笑
They're laughing.
笑你
At you.
他们觉得你很弱
They think you're weak.
表现给他们看 11
Show them, Eleven.
让他们知道厉害
Show them.
很好
Good.
让它动起来
Now make it move.
浪费时间
Waste of time.
怎么回事?-她的心跳骤停了
What is happening? - She's going into arrest.
够了 让她出来
Okay, that's enough. Pull her out.
让她出来啊!
Pull her out!
真淘气的小淘气
Naughty, naughty bird.
你不小心滑出座位了吗?
Did you fall out of your nest?
你想跑哪去?
Where do you think you are going?
听话
Come on.
当个乖宝宝 回去坐好
Be a good girl now and get back to your place.
不然怎样?你要开枪打我?
Or what? Are you gonna shoot me?
KGB应该不会接受喔
I… I don't think the KGB would like that.
你说得对 我不能杀你
You're right, I cannot kill you.
但KGB没指定你抵达时要是什么状态
But KGB didn't specify condition you must arrive in.
你是易碎品
You are fragile cargo.
有点残缺也很正常
You can still break.
我先把你打残就没事了
Not if I break you first.
我的指如直箭
My fingers are like arrows.
臂如钢铁
My arms, like iron.
足如长矛
My feet, like spears.
要是敢抵抗
Resist,
我就手下不留情
and I will end you.
但只要把飞机掉头
But turn this plane around,
我就饶你一命
and I will spare your life.
放开他!
Let him go!
我叫你放开他!
Let him go!
我的指如直箭
My fingers are like arrows.
臂如钢铁
My arms, like iron!
足如长矛
My feet, like spears!
你干了什么好事?
What did you do?
什么?
What?
我就叫你别把他打晕了
I said, "Don't knock him out."
你不是不会开飞机吗? -我真的不会啊!
I thought you didn't know how to fly! -I don't!
拉高!
Pull up! Pull up!
我在拉了!
I am pulling up!
跟圣诞灯泡一样
It's like the Christmas lights.
圣诞灯泡?
The Christmas lights?
对 威尔在上下颠倒的世界时
Yeah, when Will was in the Upside Down,
灯泡 活过来了
the lights… came to life.
维克纳在这里
Vecna's here.
在这栋房♥子里
In this house.
就在另一面的世界
Just on the other side.
他好像刚刚走出房♥间了
I think he just left the room.
他有听到我们吗?
Did he hear us?
他看得到我们吗?
Can he see us?
耳机戴上
Headphones.
等等
Wait, wait.
大家把手电筒关掉 散开
Everyone, turn off your flashlights and spread out.
可是关掉手电筒就看不见了
We're not gonna be able to see if we turn off our flash… lights.
莫名其妙
Jesus Christ.
我找到他了
I got him!
在这里
Got him!
他在我这
I got him.
刚刚还在
I… I had him.
噢喔
Oh, whoa.
他好像在移♥动♥ 还在动
Oh, I think he's moving. He's moving. He's moving.
该死
Shit.
我追丢了
I lost him.
你没追丢
No, you didn't.
果然是阁楼 真不意外
It's an attic. Of course it's an attic.
你们先等一下 万一这是陷阱怎么办?
Hold up, guys. What if he's leading us into a trap?
等一下啦
Guys, guys.
可恶…
Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit.
他真的不在这里
Dude, he's not here, seriously.
闭嘴 继续找
Shut up and keep looking.
达斯汀?
Dustin?
拜托 你在吗?
Please. Are… Are you there?
算了
Never mind.
跟我来
Come with me.
中大奖了
Holy shit.
喂 怪胎!
Hey, freak!
你要跑哪去?-惨了
Where do you think you're going? -Shit.
快点
Come on!
快点发动 -你是怕水吗?快啊
Just come on… - You scared of some water? Let's go!
破铜烂铁
…you piece of shit!
拜托 帮帮忙
Come on. Gotta help me out here, man.
破铜烂铁 快给我发动啊
Come on. Come on, you piece of shit!
快点发动
Come on!
他妈的!
Goddamn it!
还是不给面子?算了
Nope? Okay. All right. Okay.
该死
Shit. Shit.
手电筒
Flashlights.
这是怎么回事?
Okay, what's happening?
别靠近 你们别靠过来
Hey, stay back, man! Stay back!
别过来
Stay back!
快点 我们快追到他了
Come on. We almost have him.
帕特里克
Hey, Patrick.
帕特里克
Patrick!
帕特里克
Patrick!
帕特里克
Patrick.
帕特里克
Hey, Patrick.
帕特里克
Hey, Patrick.
帕特里克!
Patrick!
供氧
Air.
给她氧气啊 拜托喔
Get her some air, for Christ's sake.
没事的 调整需要花点时间
It's okay. It will take time to adjust.
但你已经安全了
But you're safe now, hmm?
害我们跑好累 你真的要再来一次?
Giving us quite the workout. You really wanna do this again?
不要…
No! No! No!
了不起
Remarkable.
别过来
Stay away.
我叫你别过来!
I said, stay away!
你该不会以为有那么简单吧?
You didn't think it would be that easy, did you?
我不懂
I don't understand.
我懂
I do.
爸爸
Papa?
女儿
Daughter.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表