剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
别动
Freeze!
别跑
Stop!
把这里封锁!
Lock it down! Lock it down!
你们想跑哪去?
Where do you think you're going?
靠在墙上
Against the wall.
你们两个立刻靠在墙上!
Both of you. Now.
不要
No.
你不必害怕他们 11
You don't have to be afraid of them, Eleven.
不用再怕了
Not anymore.
拿下他们
Take 'em.
来
Come.
在这里等着 别乱跑
Wait here. Don't move.
我去找出路 -等一下
I'm going to find us a way out. -Wait.
你怎么会…
How did you...
我说过了
Like I said,
我们很相似
we're alike,
你和我
you and I.
那些污渍是…
Those stains are, uh…
我不知道是什么
I dunno what those stains are.
我不太确定物理规则会怎么变化
Not quite sure how these physics work.
不过…
But, uh…
姑且试试吧
here goes nothing.
好了
There we go.
如果我的推论正确…
And if my theory is correct…
天灵灵地灵灵 -好扯
Huh. Abracadabra. -Holy shit.
用力拉 看看撑不撑得住
All right, pull on it! See if it holds!
这是我所看过最扯的事
This is the craziest shit I've ever seen in my life.
我可是见识过不少鬼扯蛋
And I've seen some crazy shit.
就由我当白老鼠吧
Guess I'm the guinea pig.
大家让出缓冲垫
Let's clear the landing pad.
我的天啊
Oh my God!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
真好玩
That was fun.
好吧 再来换我
All right, guess I'll go.
好
All right.
慢慢爬
Easy, easy.
还真好玩
That was fun.
爽
Shit.
我们到另个世界再见
See you on the other side.
待会见
On the other side.
很好
Nice.
南希
Nancy.
快醒过来 南希!
Stay with me. Nancy! Hey!
南希 醒醒
Nancy, wake up.
醒醒 南希 -维克纳来了
Wake up! Nancy! -Vecna.
南希 记得你做过什么事吗?
Do you remember what you did, Nancy?
还是你已经忘了?
Or have you already forgotten?
我对于被我夺走的性命
When I kill someone…
永远不会忘记
…I never forget.
南希!
Nancy!
我就叫你乖乖等着了
I asked you to wait.
11 你为什么要为他们哭泣?
Why do you cry for them, Eleven?
他们明明对你做了那么多过分的事
After everything they did to you?
你以为你需要他们 但其实不需要
You think you need them, but you don't.
不需要
You don't.
不过我知道你只是害怕
Oh, but I know you're just scared.
我曾经也很害怕
I was scared once too.
我懂
I know
那种感受
what it's like
与众不同
to be different.
孤孤单单
To be alone
不容于世
in this world.
南希 我知道你一直在找我
I see you've been looking for me, Nancy.
你就差那么一点
You were so close.
差一点就查出真♥相♥
So close to the truth.
维克多老瞎子还好吗?
How was old, blind, dumb Victor?
他有想我吗?
Did he miss me?
我一直很想去探探他
I've been meaning to check back in,
但我太忙了
but I've been busy.
忙到不行
So very busy.
我就说吧
What'd I tell ya?
好棒喔
This is amazing.
看起来就像童话场景一样
It looks like a fairy tale.
好梦幻
A dream.
艾丽斯 不要用跑的 -好大喔
Alice, no running. - It's so big!
真不错
This is nice.
对啊
Yeah.
对啊 -我跟你一样
Yeah. - Like you,
和其他小朋友合不来
I didn't fit in with the other children.
我有毛病
Something was wrong with me.
所有老师和医生都说我…
All the teachers and the doctors said I was…
“坏掉了”
"Broken,"
他们就这么说
they said.
我的爸妈
My parents
以为换个地方 到霍金斯重新开始
thought a change of scenery, a fresh start in Hawkins,
或许能治好我
might just cure me.
太荒谬了
It was absurd.
竟然以为这里的世界会不一样
As if the world would be any different here.
但是
But then…
意外的是 新家让我有了一个发现
to my surprise, our new home provided a discovery.
以及新使命
And a newfound sense of purpose.
我在通风口内发现黑寡妇的巢
I found a nest of black widows living inside a vent.
人♥大♥多都害怕蜘蛛
Most people fear spiders.
厌恶它们
They detest them.
但是
And yet,
我觉得它们魅力无边
I found them endlessly fascinating.
不只如此
More than that,
它们还带给我极大慰藉
I found a great comfort in them.
亲切感
A kinship.
它们跟我一样
Like me,
都是孤独的生物
they are solitary creatures.
也深受世人误会
And deeply misunderstood.
它们
They
是我们世界的神
are gods of our world.
最重要的掠食者
The most important of all predators.
它们会瘫痪弱者 以弱者为食
They immobilize and feed on the weak,
让不稳定的生态系统恢复平衡与秩序
bringing balance and order to an unstable ecosystem.
但人类世界扰乱了这种和谐
But the human world was disrupting this harmony.
是这样的
You see,
人类
humans
是一种独特的害虫
are a unique type of pest,
大量繁殖
multiplying
毒害世界
and poisoning our world,
同时强加他们的结构到世界上
all while enforcing a structure of their own.
极度不自然的结构
A deeply unnatural structure.
他人认为的秩序 对我来说是束缚
Where others saw order, I saw a straitjacket.
一个残酷 压♥迫♥的世界
A cruel, oppressive world
受到人为规则主宰
dictated by made-up rules.
秒 分
Seconds, minutes,
时 日 周 月
hours, days, weeks, months,
年 代
years, decades.
每条生命都只是前人的劣质复♥制♥品
Each life a faded, lesser copy of the one before.
起床 进食 工作 睡觉
Wake up, eat, work, sleep,
繁殖 死亡
reproduce, and die.
所有人
Everyone
都只是
is just
在等待
waiting.
等待
Waiting
一切结束
for it all to be over.
同时上演着愚蠢的烂戏码
All while performing in a silly, terrible play,
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表