剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
And then, before you know it, we're just like my mom and dad.
我们就会重蹈我爸妈的覆辙
And then, before you know it, we're just like my mom and dad.
以离婚收场 到时候孩子也会恨我 -靠!
We're divorced, my kids hate me. -Shit!
没错 靠!一切都是狗屁
Yeah, shit! I mean, it's all shit.
没完没了的恶性循环
The cycle never ends.
是啊 伙计 你的噩梦循环
Yeah, man. Your nightmare cycle.
你希望它停止可你有什么办法呢 伙计?
You want it to stop, but what is your approach here?
跟南茜藕断丝连 最后分手?
To just slow-motion break up with Nancy?
大概吧 -不行 伙计!
I guess. -No, man!
我知道 我不知道该怎么办
I know. I don't know what to do.
嗑棕榈树欢欣大♥麻♥!就这么办!
Palm Tree Delight! That's what you do.
棕榈欢欣大♥麻♥? -去吧 快去
Palm Tree Delight? -Go, go. Go.
安戴尔
Ándale, ándale.
真的吗?好吧 -去吧!快去 对
Really? Okay. -Ándale. Arriba, arriba. Let's go!
在面包车后座的背包里
Backpack in the back of the van.
去吧!
Go!
害我压力太大 她又不是我女朋友
Got me stressed out. It's not even my girlfriend.
对 我的更好喝
Yup, mine's better.
不 才没有
No, it isn't.
奶昔?
Milkshakes?
好喝
Yum.
你之前一直把这位帅哥藏在哪儿呢?
Where, oh where have you been hiding this handsome thing?
安吉拉 这位是迈克
Angela, thi… this is Mike,
我男朋友
my boyfriend.
我是安吉拉 幸会
Angela. Pleasure.
久仰大名
Heard a lot about you.
终于见到艾尔…简的朋友了 太好了
It's really cool to finally meet some of El-- Jane's friends.
朋友?
Friends?
对
Yeah.
好极了
Super cool.
来吧 朋友
Come on, friend.
我们去溜冰 好吗?
Let's skate, shall we?
我想和迈克一起喝完这东西 -我帮你拿着
I wanted to finish-- -I'll hold that.
来吧
Come on.
你干嘛这么紧张?
Why are you so nervous?
我们只是在找乐子
We're just having fun.
糟了 -怎么了?
Oh no. -What?
艾尔没对你坦诚一切
El, she hasn't been telling you everything.
你说什么? -她一直在骗你 迈克
What you talking about? -She's lying to you.
胡说 -不 听我说
Bullshit. -No, listen to me.
她在这里问题重重 -问题 好吧 什么样的问题?
She's having problems here. -Problems. Okay, what kind of problems?
待着别动
Stay put.
好了 各位
All right, everyone.
接下来这首歌♥要献给简
This next song is dedicated to Jane,
本地的告密小妹
the local snitch.
(炫疯溜冰场)
Wipe Out" by the Surfaris playing]
[laughing] ♪ Wipe out… ♪
[drum intro playing]
怪胎!滚回家去!
Freak! Go home!
孬种!
Loser!
(1986年3月22日 下午2点36分)
她是个小宝宝! -宝宝!
She's a little baby! -Baby!
要去找妈妈哭鼻子吗?
Gonna cry to Mommy?
嘿!
Hey!
嘿 把音乐关掉
Hey, hey, turn it off.
不好意思 我听不见 哥们
Sorry. I can't hear you, dude.
爱哭鬼!
Crybaby!
我叫你把音乐关掉
I said turn it off.
你说了算
If you say so.
栽个跟头
Wipeout.
你没看到标牌吗 笨蛋?
Didn't you see the sign, dummy?
“溜冰场内禁止饮食”
"No food or drinks on the rink."
艾尔!
El! El!
艾尔!
El!
真悲哀!
So sad!
艾尔!
El!
停下 不
Stop. No.
嘿 让开!艾尔!
Hey, get out of my way! El!
艾尔!
El!
穆雷 我们得打这通电♥话♥
Murray, we gotta make this call.
麻烦稍等
One moment, please.
瞧 好了 你现在即将从北卡罗来纳州的达勒姆拨出电♥话♥
Okay, you are now calling from Durham, North Carolina.
但如果对方是克格勃的话他们最终还是能追踪到我们
But if this is KGB, they will still be able to trace us eventually,
所以长话短说
so keep it brief.
多短?
How brief?
最多一分钟 而且…
A minute, max, and…
要对方证明他还活着 了解
Proof of life. Got it.
好吧
Okay.
一、二…
One, two…
我是恩佐
This is Enzo.
喂 恩佐?
Hello, Enzo?
我是乔伊斯
This is Joyce.
我收到你的信了
I received your message,
我想订位 -好 很好
and I would like to make a reservation. -Yes, good, good.
不过要订位的话 得先交定金
But for reservation, you need to make deposit.
什么样的定金?
Uh, what… what kind of deposit?
四万美金
Forty thousand dollars.
霍珀为她女儿设立的信托基金里有这笔钱 对吧?
You have it in Hopper's trust, for the girl, yes?
好的 四万
Uh, yes. Yes. Forty thousand.
很好
Good.
把钱送到阿♥拉♥斯加州诺姆的尤里海鲜餐馆
Bring to Yuri's Fish n' Fly in Nome, Alaska.
你想让我去阿♥拉♥斯加?
Uh, you want me to go to Alaska?
是的
Yes.
你把钱交给尤里 尤里会转交给我
You give Yuri money, Yuri gets me money,
我会把你的朋友交给他
I give him your friend.
这笔交易很简单 明白吗?
Simple trade, understand?
首先 我们得跟霍珀说话
…uh, first, we… we're gonna have to speak to Hopper.
我们得确认他还活着
We need to know he's alive.
嘿!
Hey!
恐怕不可能
[in English] I'm afraid not possible.
为什么?
Why not?
你朋友…被困住了
Your friend is, uh, stuck.
不过你把钱给我 我就替他解围
But you give me money, I make him unstuck.
你一定要相信我
You must trust me.
我怎么会相信你呢?我都不知道你的身份
How do I trust you? I don't know who you are.
尤里海鲜餐馆,两天内送到。别再打过来
Forty thousand. Yuri's Fish n' Fly. Two days. Do not call again.
(达勒姆 莱诺拉山)
好吧 不是克格勃
Well, that wasn't the KGB.
但也并非善茬
But it wasn't a friend either.
所以我俩都猜错了
So we're both wrong.
那人到底是谁?
Who the hell was that?
还活着
Still alive.
就剩一口气了
But he is barely breathing.
再这样下去 他肯定会没命
More of this, he will die.
你很坚强,美♥国♥佬♥
You are strong, American.
或许祖国可以利用他这把力气
Perhaps the Motherland could use that strength.
把他送去堪察加半岛
Send him to Kamchatka!
我从来不知道你会如此慷慨
I never knew you to be generous.
你显然不了解堪察加半岛 医生
You clearly do not know Kamchatka, Doctor.
此人不配安详地死去
This man does not deserve the peace of death.
所以我送他去了
So I have sent him...
地狱
to Hell.
敬礼
Present arms.
中校 欢迎来到印第安纳州
Lieutenant Colonel, welcome to Indiana.
埃迪曼森
Eddie Munson.
他是地狱火那个诡异邪教的成员
He's a part of that freak devil cult, Hellfire.
警方说克丽丝去找他买♥♥毒品
The cops, they say Chrissy went to him to buy drugs.
毒品?不会吧
Drugs? No.
我就是这么说的。克丽丝绝不可能碰那破玩意
That's what I said. Chrissy would never touch that shit.
警方都不给她父母看她的脸
They wouldn't even show her parents her face.
我不知道这个怪胎对克丽丝做了什么,但他肯定做了很变♥态♥的事
I don't know what this freak did to Chrissy, but he did something sick.
有可能把她当祭品放干♥她♥的血,献给恶魔
Probably sacrificed her,drained her blood for the devil.
撒旦教♥徒♥会这样做 -我就是这个意思,是邪教干的
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表