剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
不管你没说出口的是什么 到时候再跟她说就好
and whatever you didn't say, you can say it to her then.
好吗?
Okay?
好
Yeah. Yeah.
她会没事的
She's gonna be okay.
她不在霍金斯 这才是我们该担心的
She's not in Hawkins. That's what we should be worrying about.
你不信任欧文斯?
You don't trust Owens?
我不知道
No. I don't know.
他对我们和小伊都很好
I mean, he's been good to us and good to El,
但他当时就没能保护我
but he wasn't able to protect me.
救了我的是你们
That was you guys who saved me.
知道吧
That was you guys.
看来这次又要靠我们了
Looks like it's gonna be up to us again.
每次都是 对吧?
It always is, isn't it?
所以我们不能按兵不动
Which is why we can't stay here.
听着
Listen,
假设欧文斯的朋友说的是实话
let's assume these friends of Owens are telling the truth.
我们打去霍金斯一定会惊动军方
We can't call Hawkins without alerting the military,
那会害小伊有危险
putting El in danger.
没关系 那我们直接杀过去找他们
Fine. Then we'll just go to them.
去霍金斯? -怎么去?
Go to Hawkins? -How?
你在担心什么?外面的傻警二人组?
What are you worried about? Ponch and Jon out there?
他们看高尔夫球看到打瞌睡
They're half-asleep now watching golf.
乔纳森 我们没车又没钱
No, Jonathan. I mean, we don't have a car or money.
那就叫台便车吧
Then we'll hail ourselves a ride.
叫台便宜的
A cheap one.
警♥察♥先生?
Excuse me, sir?
警♥察♥先生?
Excuse me, sir?
干嘛?
What?
我们饿了
We're hungry.
吃点东西也好
I could eat.
这里是冲浪男孩披萨 我是阿盖
Surf's up. Surfer Boy Pizza, this is Argyle speaking.
我们用料新鲜无比
We make everything fresh here at Surfer Boy except for our pineapple,
除了菠萝是罐头货之外
which comes from a can.
不过我还是极度推荐
But I still highly recommend
披萨加菠萝
slapping some juicy pineapple on your pie.
你觉得披萨加水果很恶心?
Oh, fruit on your pizza's gnarly, you say?
我觉得你先试过再说吧
Well, I say try before you deny.
喂?
Hello?
(比利)
我知道你们在盯着我看 -你说什么?
I know you guys are staring at me. -What, sorry?
你说你需要什么? -我只有在耍废而已
You said you needed something? -Just hanging out.
你们怎么会觉得死盯着我后脑杓
How you think your eyes boring into the back of my head
就能抵挡维克纳的诅咒?真心不懂
is protecting me from Vecna, I don't know.
现在可以看我了 -谢谢 抱歉
You can look at me now. -Thank you. Sorry.
抱歉 -抱歉
Sorry. -Sorry.
这给你
For you.
这给你
For you.
还有你
And, um, you.
还有 帮我交给迈克 小伊和威尔
Oh, and, um, give these to Mike, El, and Will.
如果你们能再联络上他们的话
If you can ever get a hold of them again.
你在做什么?那不是给你现在开的
What are you doing? No, don't. That's not for now. Don't open it now.
不要…了解
Don't… Okay.
不好意思 这是干嘛的?
I'm sorry. What is this?
那是…
It's, um…
以防有个万一
it's a fail-safe.
之后可以看
For after.
如果事情不顺利的话
If things don't work out.
等等 麦克斯 事情一定会顺利
Wait, whoa. Max, things are gonna work out.
不对
No!
我不需要你安慰我
No, I don't need you to reassure me right now
说一切都会顺利
and tell me it's all gonna work out.
因为那种话我听一辈子了
Because people have been telling me that my entire life
没有一次是真的
and it's almost never true.
从来就没有
It's never true.
这个王八蛋会诅咒我也不意外
I mean, of course this asshole curses me.
我早该有心理准备才对
Should've seen that one coming.
我们去东霍金斯的话
If we go to East Hawkins,
讯号♥还能传到潘赫斯特吗?
will this reach Pennhurst?
当然可以 -为什么要提到东霍金斯?
Of course. Yeah. -Why are we talking about East Hawkins?
不行…
No. No. No!
麦克斯 别闹了
Max, Max. Seriously.
我不是在开玩笑 我绝不会载你出去
Seriously, I'm not joking. I'm not driving you anywhere.
史蒂夫 我很可能已经没有明天了
If you think I'm going to spend what is likely the last day of my life
你若以为我会乖乖待在迈克的狗窝里
in the armpit that is Mike Wheeler's basement,
那你一定是傻了
you're out of your mind.
要嘛就当我司机 不然就把我绑起来
Either take me where I need to go or tie me down,
那基本上是绑♥架♥未成年人
which is technically kidnapping of a minor.
要是让我侥幸活着
And if I live to see another day, Steve,
我发誓一定提告
I swear to God, I will prosecute.
开门
Open the door.
不要
Uh, no.
我认识很行的律师
I know a good lawyer.
亨德森 你的超级对讲机 最好要能传到潘赫斯特
Henderson, that super walkie of yours better reach Pennhurst.
(潘赫斯特精神病院)
这身穿着让我喘不过气 而且全身上下都在发痒
I can't breathe in this thing, and I'm itchy. I'm itching all over.
穿成这样不是为了舒适
It's not all about comfort.
我们是学者
Okay? We're academics.
显然是做完礼拜直接过来的
Who are evidently coming straight from Easter brunch.
而且你给我的胸罩真的夹疼我的胸了
Also, this bra that you gave me is really pinching my boobs.
你能让我来负责交流吗?有可能吗?
Okay. Could you just let me do the talking? If that's even possible?
不只可能 根本是无可避免
It's not only possible, it's inevitable.
因为我很快就会窒息而死
Because shortly, I'll be dead from strangulation.
成绩平均绩点3.9分
3.9 GPAs.
两个人都是
Both of you.
了不起
Impressive.
这是布兰利教授的推荐函
And this is a recommendation from Professor Brantley.
我认识赖瑞 其实交情还很不错
Yeah, I know Larry. Quite well, actually.
俗话说得好
Eh, you know what they say.
“不能者为师”
"Those who can't do, teach."
其实那就是我们造访的原因
Uh, yes, yes, that's actually why we're here.
课堂上能学到的东西有限
I mean, we can only learn so much in a classroom.
我真心同情你们的困境
And I'm sympathetic to your struggle, truly.
但要探访维克多这种病人 有一定的程序要遵循
But there is a protocol to visiting a patient like Victor.
必须提出申请
You put in a request
然后经过背景调查
and then undergo a screening process,
最后由监委会做出决定
at which point the board will make a decision.
看得出来你们很失望
I can see you're disappointed.
但我很乐意带你们参观本设施
But I'm more than happy to give you a tour.
你们甚至可以访谈低戒备区病人
Perhaps you can even speak to some patients in our low-security wing.
我们很想接受这番好意
And we'd… we would love that.
只是…
It's just that, um…
我们的论文下个月就要交了
…our thesis is due next month.
你们没时间了
And you're out of time.
这是谁的错?
Whose fault is that?
当然是我们的
Ours. Absolutely.
我们很抱歉…
And I do apologize...
鲁思 不要道歉 别傻了
Don't apologize, Ruth. Screw that.
我们其实数月前就申请了 却遭驳回
The fact is, we did put in a request months ago and were denied.
然后我们重新申请 又被驳回
And then we reapplied and were denied again.
直接造访是我们拯救论文的最后手段
And coming here was our last-ditch effort to save our thesis.
我真的…我被衣服绷得喘不过气了
And I really… I can't breathe in this thing.
罗斯 你要不要先出去透透气?
Well, Rose, maybe you'd like to go outside and get some air.
或许我还真该出去 鲁思
Maybe I should, Ruth.
因为我开始觉得这整件事 就是个天大的错误
Because I'm starting to think this whole thing is a colossal mistake.
我身上猛起疹子
I'm breaking out in a rash.
胸部也很痛 安东尼 我说句实话
My boobs hurt. And I'll tell you the truth, Anthony.
能叫您安东尼吗?这其实不是我的衣服
May I call you Anthony? These aren't my clothes.
是为了让您认真看待才特别借来的
I borrowed them because I wanted you to take us seriously.
因为这个领域没人看得起女性 真的就是这样
Because nobody takes girls seriously in this field. They just don't.
都说我们格格不入 可以跟您说个故事吗?
We don't look the part or whatever. But can I tell you a story?
1978年 我去参加夏令营
1978, I was at summer camp.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表