剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Hey, look, is there any chance we can just see her?
你是家长或监护人吗?-不是 但…
Are you a parent or guardian? -No, but...
我们是她的兄弟 我们是一家人
Well, we're her brothers, and we're family.
那还不够 必须是家长或法定监护人
That's not enough. You have to be a parent or legal guardian.
开什么玩笑?太荒谬了吧
You have to be kidding. Ridiculous.
法律就是这样 对我抱怨也无济于事
That's the law. You're not gonna change it complaining to me.
你想见简?
You want to see Jane?
就把你妈找来
Find your mother.
谢谢
Thank you.
太扯了 狗屁不通 她连帮都不想帮
It's bullshit. Such bullshit. I mean, she wasn't even trying to help.
那我们该怎么办?-不知道
Then what do we do? -I don't know.
大概只能等妈抵达阿♥拉♥斯加
I guess we have to wait for Mom to land in Alaska.
那她不就得在牢里等?
Then she's gonna be in jail?
大概吧 -嘿
Yeah, I don't know. -Hey!
喂! -迈克
Hey! - Hey, Mike!
停车 -你在做什么?
Hey, stop the car! -What are you doing?
(囚车 请勿靠近)
麻烦大了
Oh no.
麻烦大了
Oh no.
来 请用
All right. And here you go.
谢谢 还要多久?
Thank you. Um, how much longer?
再几小时吧 就快到了
Oh, just a few more hours. Almost there.
了解
Okay.
你和丈夫计划了精彩行程?
You and your husband have exciting plans?
我们要去拜访老友
Um, we're seeing an old friend.
真好玩
How fun.
每人一块面包 你听不懂吗?
One person, one piece. Don't you understand?!
每人一块面包
I said one piece per person!
我不是玻璃
I am no fairy.
不是
No, no.
你
You…
打
hit.
你
You…
打
hit.
我给面包
I give bread.
我会打断你的腿
I will break your leg.
你
You…
打
hit.
我给面包
I give bread.
汤也要
And soup.
美国疯子
Crazy American.
趁现在
Now.
再打
Again.
帮助我理解一下
Help me get this straight.
埃迪的叔叔韦恩
Eddie's uncle, Wayne,
认为维克多克里尔 逃出了潘赫斯特精神病院
thinks that Victor Creel escaped from Pennhurst Asylum
在霍金斯神出鬼没杀人的就是他?
and that he's the one running around committing these murders?
差不多
Pretty much.
但维克多犯下刨眼命案 是早在1950年代
But Victor committed the eyeball murders, like, way back in the '50s.
是1959年
Well, '59.
那就表示这些命案
So, that means these murders
发生在11进入上下颠倒的世界前
predate Eleven in the Upside Down
差不多30年
by about 30 years?
对
Yeah.
所以死鬼维克多克里尔差不多70岁了
Which makes spooky Victor Creel like 70 years old.
对
Yep.
所以他是杀人老公公
So, he's a grandpa murderer
有办法隐形 让人浮空
who can turn invisible and lift people into the air.
我知道这不太合理
It doesn't make sense. I know.
所以我才说是碰运气
That's why I said it was a shot in the dark.
我知道 我只是以为你是谦虚
I know. I just thought that by "shot in the dark,"
或是还留了一手高招
you were being modest or hiding something super solid up your sleeve
打算之后让我们惊艳
that you were gonna wow us with later.
但这要碰的根本是运气中的运气
But this is really, truly a shot in the dark.
像是要中乐透
Like, we are snipers with blindfolds on
又被雷劈那么难
who've been spun around 50 times.
来了
Coming!
抱歉 我们有点急
Hi. Sorry, we're in a bit of a rush.
可以给我们地下数据库的钥匙吗?
Could we get the keys to the basement archives?
没问题 请稍候
Of course. Give me one sec.
我会态度刻薄或高姿态吗?
Did I come off mean or condescending?
不会 -好
No. -Right.
不好意思 只是你好像不太耐烦
Sorry. It's just, you seem annoyed.
你不太了解我
You don't know me well.
我不擅长拿捏 也不太会掌握交际线索
I don't really have a filter or a strong grasp of social cues.
了解 -如果我说了让你不开心的话
Okay. -If I say something that upsets you,
请知道我明白自己有毛病
just know that I know it's a flaw.
相信我 我妈每天都会提醒我
Believe me, my mother reminds me daily.
了解 -好了 小姐们
Got it. -All right, ladies.
来 请玩个开心
Here you go. Have fun.
好 我们尽量
Yep. We'll try.
麦克斯 你好
Max. Hi.
你好 很抱歉打扰你休息 不过…
Hi. I'm so sorry to bother you over break,
可以说一下话吗?
but… do you have a minute to talk?
当然可以
Um, yeah, of course. Of course.
好 她进去了
Okay. She's in.
我是没长锁骨 不是没长眼睛
I'm missing collarbones, not eyes.
话说
So,
我们要谈一谈吗?
we gonna talk about… it?
你说要谈什么?
Huh? Sorry, talk about what?
你刚才暂时失去理智
Your temporary insanity earlier today
对南希大献殷勤的事
when you basically threw yourself at Nance?
才不是那么回事 -就是那么回事
That's not what happened. -Pretty sure that's what happened.
当时是光天化日之下 目击者不少
It was public. There were a lot of witnesses.
你言下之意是我对南希还有感觉?
You implying I still have a thing for Nance?
不对 不是言下之意
No. I'm not implying.
是明言
I'm stating.
再加上你坚决不和罗宾交往
And, as it relates to your steadfast refusal to date Robin,
这算是唯一的合理解释
it's pretty much the only logical explanation.
其实还有其他解释
That's not the only one.
至于南希
And as for Nance,
我只是想要保护朋友
I was just trying to protect a friend.
亨德森 是为了朋友 好吗?-好
A friend, Henderson. Okay? -Okay.
我可不想看到她的眼睛
Don't wanna find her with her eyes sucked out of her skull
被变♥态♥维克纳吸出来
by this Vecna creep.
你现在满脸通红
You're bright red in the face right now.
才没有 我不想谈这件事
I'm not. I don't wanna talk about it.
再讲我就要揍到你变回没牙弟
I'll punch you so hard your teeth will fall back out.
这也太过分了
Whoa. Too far.
确实不太好 抱歉 -对 没关系
Not cool. Sorry. -Not cool. It's okay.
现在发生的这一切
It's just, with everything that's happening,
还有那些命案
with all the murders,
又让一切更恶化了
it's… it's making everything worse again.
你经历了创伤 麦克斯
You've experienced trauma, Max,
像你那样把感情和痛苦封闭起来
and when you keep your feelings, your pain, bottled up the way you do,
很容易就会再次触动创伤
it doesn't take much to trigger them again.
所以现在只要出事 你就会加倍反应
So now, when it rains, it storms.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你可以多谈一点那晚的事了吗?
Do you think you're ready to talk more about that night?
比利!
Billy!
我住在案发现场隔壁
I live next door to where it happened.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
克丽丝被害现场的隔壁
To where Chrissy was murdered.
警♥察♥问了我很多问题
The cops asked me a bunch of questions.
他们有找你问话吗?
Did they talk to you?
我知道你在辅♥导♥克丽丝
I mean, I know you were seeing Chrissy.
麦克斯 你明知我不能谈 克丽丝或任何其他学生
Max, you know I can't talk about Chrissy or any other student.
是 不过
Yeah, but, I mean,
要是我家附近有杀人魔出没怎么办?
what if there was a serial killer on the loose in my neighborhood?
克丽丝有提过什么吗?
Did Chrissy mention anything?
像是凶手有可能是谁?
Anything about who might have done this?
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表