剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
有也是你活该
Nothing you don't deserve.
妈 放开我
Mom, let go of me.
妈 放手
Mom? Let go.
迈克欣
Maxine.
你以为写几封信
You think some letters
就能弥补过错吗?
are going to make things right?
你毁了一切
You've broken everything.
比利!
Billy!
你的时间
Your time
快要到尽头了
is almost at an end.
放手!
Let go!
你去了不止20秒
Hey, that was longer than 20 seconds.
等一下 你没事吧?
Hey, whoa, whoa. You all right?
我没事 开车吧
I'm fine. Just drive.
出了什么事吗? -可以别多问吗?
Did something happen? -Can we please just go?
这里是我们的花♥园♥
These are our gardens.
很美吧?
Beautiful, aren't they?
他们每天可以放风两个小时
We allow them two hours of outside time a day.
他们不能趁机逃跑吗?
Can't they just escape?
当然可以
They could.
但大多数病人都是自愿入院
But the vast majority choose to be here.
他们喜欢这里
They like it here.
这里是高人气区域:赏乐室
This is one of our more popular areas. The listening room.
我们发现音乐
We found that music has
对心理病患特别有抚慰效果
a particularly calming effect on the broken mind.
只要选对歌♥
The right song,
尤其是带有个人意义的歌♥
particularly one which holds some personal meaning,
就是极为突出的刺♥激♥源
can prove a salient stimulus.
但也有一些人
But there are those who are
无药可救
beyond a cure.
(罪犯病房♥ 须事先取得授权)
哈奇医生 您觉得我们有没有可能
Uh, Dr. Hatch, do you think it might be possible for us
单独和维克多谈谈
to speak to Victor alone?
单独?
Alone?
我们很想挑战在访谈
I… I think that we would just love the challenge
维克多时
of speaking with Victor
没有您这种专家在旁助阵
without the safety net of an expert such as yourself.
到时候就能让布莱利教授脸上无光
Then we could really rub it in Professor Bradley's face.
布莱利教授?我不认识这个教授
Professor Bradley? I don't believe I know a Professor Bradley.
是布兰利
Brantley.
她…她是要说布兰利
She… she meant to say Brantley.
我不是说布兰利吗?我说了什么?
Didn't I say Brantley? What did I say?
抱歉 我口齿不清 话都不会说
Sorry, silly me. Words, letters.
我大概只是太紧张 我是说 太兴奋了
Guess I'm just nervous. I mean, excited.
好期待能访谈维克多
So excited to speak with Victor.
最好是像她说的 可以没人陪同
Preferably, as she said, alone?
好
Yes.
那也无妨
Why not?
你激起了我的叛逆情怀
You've caught me in a rebellious mood.
反正我有事要马上去查 所以…
And there's something rather urgent I need to check on anyway, so…
没问题
Sure.
多注意她们
Keep a close eye on them.
非常感谢 哈奇医生 -谢谢
Thank you so much, Dr. Hatch. -Thank you.
不要惊吓他
Do not startle him.
不要碰触他
Do not touch him.
不要给他任何东西
Do not pass him anything.
随时和栅栏保持1.5公尺距离
Stand five feet away from the bars at all times.
滚开
Get away.
明白吗?
Is that clear?
是 长官 -是 长官
Yes, sir. -Yes, sir.
维克多
Victor.
你今天走运了
Today's your lucky day!
有访客喔
You got visitors.
而且是大美人
Real pretty ones.
他一定是心情又不好了
Must be in one of his moods.
慢慢聊
Have fun.
维克多?
Victor?
我叫南希
My name is Nancy.
南希惠勒
Nancy Wheeler.
这位是…
And this is…
罗宾巴克利
Robin Buckley.
我们想请教一下
Um, we have some questions.
我不跟记者说话
I don't talk to reporters.
哈奇明明就知道
Hatch knows that.
我们不是记者
We're not reporters.
我们来这里是因为 我们相信你
We're here because… we believe you.
而且也因为
And because
我们需要你的帮助
we need your help.
杀光你家人的鬼东西
Whatever killed your family,
我们认为它回来了
we think it's back.
你已经打包好了?
You're packed already?
对 毕竟我根本还没打开行李
Yeah, I mean, I never really unpacked.
对了 谢谢你
Thanks, by the way.
谢什么?
For what?
谢谢你对我当头棒喝
For knocking some sense into me.
我之前就是个自怨自艾的白♥痴♥
I mean, I was being a total self-pitying idiot.
我没那么说
Oh, I didn't say it.
不用说我也知道
You didn't have to.
还有 过去这几天…
Hey, also, about the last few days...
你什么都不必说
You don't have to say anything.
我对小伊很混♥蛋♥ 是我活该
I… I was being a total jerk to El. I deserved it.
不对
No.
不对 你绝对没什么活不活该
No, no, no. You didn't deserve anything.
听我说 过去这一年
Listen, the truth is, the last year
感觉很不对劲 你懂吗?
has been weird, you know?
麦克斯 卢卡斯 达斯汀
And I mean, you know, Max and Lucas and Dustin,
都很棒
they're… they're great.
他们是很棒没错 只是…
They're great. It's just…
霍金斯少了你就是不一样
It's Hawkins. It's not the same without you.
我可能是太过担心小伊
And I feel like maybe I was worrying too much about El,
可能也觉得我已经失去你了
and I don't know, maybe I feel I lost you or something.
这样说得通吗?
Does that make sense?
我不知道再来会发生什么事
I have no idea what's gonna happen next.
但不管会怎样 我们都应该好好合作
But, whatever it is, I… I think we should work together.
只要同心协力 一定会更容易面对
I think it'll be easier if we're… we're a team.
好朋友
Friends.
最好的朋友
Best friends.
好
Cool.
好
Cool.
还真快 -30分钟以内嘛
That was fast. -Thirty minutes or less.
你们准备好了吗?-好了
All right. You guys ready? - Yeah.
披萨来了 我去拿
Pizza time. I got it.
来了啦 急什么急 真是的
Yeah, I'm coming. Hold your horses. Jesus Christ.
你好
Hello there.
那是什么声音? -靠
What the hell was that? - Shit.
别出去
Stay here!
退回房♥间
Go in the den!
怎么回事? -后退
What's going on? -Get back!
妈的 -我们得马上离开
Shit! -Listen, we gotta go right now!
妈的… -快走!
Shit! Shit! - Go! Run!
快走!
Move! Move!
妈的!那边有人!
Shit! There!
跟我来 -好
Follow me. - Okay.
这到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on?!
待在这别动
Just stay there.
趴下
Get down!
我一开枪 你们就跑
I shoot, you run!
拜尔斯开派对却没邀请我?
Byers, man, having a party and not inviting me, man?
真不是朋友
That's not cool.
太没义气了
That is so not cool, man.
喔 -停车!
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表