剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
快点醒来啊
Come on, wake up!
但你没有完全坦承吧 麦克斯?
But it wasn't the full truth, was it, Max?
我认为你有一小部分
You know, I think there's a part of you,
藏在内心深处的想法
buried somewhere deep,
希望我在那天死去
that wanted me to die that day.
甚至还让你松了口气
That was maybe even relieved.
开心
Happy.
比利 才没有那种事
Billy, no, that's not true.
所以你当时才会袖手旁观 对吧?
That's why you stood there, isn't it, Max?
没关系 你现在可以承认了
It's okay. You can admit it now.
不要再说谎
No more lies.
不要再隐瞒 -才不是那样子 我发誓
No more hiding. -Billy, that's not true, I swear.
我发誓绝对不是那样 -所以你才会那么内疚
I swear it's not true. -That is why you feel such guilt.
不对 -所以你才会逃避朋友
No. -Why you hide from your friends.
不对 -所以你才会逃避外界
Why you hide from the world. -No. No.
不对 -所以你才会有时候
And why, late at night,
在夜深人静时 想要跟随我的脚步
you have sometimes wished to follow me.
跟着我一起死
Follow me into death.
所以我才会来这里 -不对
That is why I am here, Max. -No.
让你一劳永逸 不再痛苦 -不要
To end your suffering, once and for all. -No.
时候到了 麦克斯
It is time, Max.
你差不多
Time for you
该来陪我了
to join me.
麦克斯 你一定要逃出来 听到吗?
Max, you gotta get outta there! Can you hear me?
麦克斯! -你得逃出来
Max! -You gotta get outta there!
去呼叫南希和罗宾 快去!
Call Nancy and Robin! Go get 'em!
呼叫南希和罗宾!快!
Call Nancy and Robin! Go!
拜托你 麦克斯 -惨了
Please, Max! -Shit!
惨了…
Shit, shit, shit! Shit, shit, shit!
南希?罗宾?是否收到?
Nancy? Robin? Do you copy?
出现红色警戒 是否收到?
This is a code red. Do you copy?
该死 罗宾!
Shit. Robin!
你不明白 我们的朋友有危险了
You're not listening. Our friend is in danger.
你真的觉得我还会相信你说的话吗?
Do you really expect me to believe anything you have to say?
这都是千真万确
It's the truth.
你可以尽情向警方倾诉你的悲惨故事
You are free to tell your sob story to the police.
走快点 -别碰我
Move along. -Don't touch me!
维克多说事发当晚所有电器都打开了
Victor said the night of the attack, everything went on in the house,
但他特别提到音乐
but he made specific mention of music.
他说有音乐在播放
He said music was playing.
我们问他天使的事 他就开始哼歌♥
And then, when we asked him about the angel, he started to hum.
道晚安 亲我…
♪ Say nighty-night and kiss me Hold me tight… ♪
是《梦里有我》 -对 埃拉费兹杰罗
"Dream a Little Dream of Me." -Yeah, Ella Fitzgerald.
天籁之声 -对
The voice of an angel. -Yeah.
哈奇说音乐可以触碰到 言语所无法达到的脑部
Hatch said that music can reach parts of the brain that words can't.
所以关键或许就在这 这是生机
So maybe that's the key, a lifeline.
回到现实世界的一线生机 -值得一试
A lifeline back to reality. -It's worth a shot.
我们应该能赢他 -什么?
I think we can beat him. -What?
比他快跑回车上
To the car.
我警告你 我的肢体很不协调
Okay. I'm warning you right now, I have terrible coordination.
我小时候比其他人晚六个月才会走
Took me six months longer to walk than all the other babies.
跟我跑就是了 -不要啊
Just follow my lead. -No, my God!
给我回来!
Hey! Get back here!
灰姑娘 你的鞋子掉了
Cinderella, you dropped your shoe!
站住别跑!
Stop right there!
快!
Go!
天啊
Oh my God!
你是躲不过我的 迈克欣
You cannot hide from me, Maxine.
抓住她
Get her!
快追
Let's go!
站住! -她们在那边
Stop! Get out of there!
快… -给我下车!
Go, go, go, go, go! -Stop! Get out of the car.
立刻下车
Get out of the car.
哇靠…
Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit!
你的跑步姿势真的好怪
You really are a weird runner.
罗宾 你死去哪了?
Robin, where the hell are you?
出现红色警戒 我重复 红色警戒
This is a code red. I repeat, a code red!
达斯汀 罗宾回答 我们收到了
Dustin, it's Robin. We copy.
谢天谢地 你终于回了
Holy shit. Finally!
拜托你们一定要查出办法了
Please, please tell me you guys have this figured out.
卢卡斯!
Lucas!
达斯汀!
Dustin!
卢卡斯 拜托救救我!达斯汀!
Lucas, please, help! Dustin!
麦克斯 你一定要逃出来
Max, get outta there!
你听到… -我来了
Can you hear... -Guys!
这是要干嘛?-她最爱哪首歌♥?
What is this? -What's her favorite song?
干嘛问这个? -罗宾说只要让她听…
Why? -Robin said if she listens…
一时解释不完 她最爱哪首歌♥?
It's too much to explain now. What's her favorite song?
麦克斯 你跑到这里做什么?
What are you doing in here, Max?
回来我这里
Come back to me.
麦克斯 你觉得他们怎么样?
How do you like them, Max?
想成为他们的一员吗?
Would you like to join them?
妈的!
Shit!
妈的!
Shit!
不要!
No!
不要!
No!
是哪首? -好啦
Which one is it? -Okay, okay!
卢卡斯 是哪首?
Lucas, which one is it?
她最爱哪首歌♥?
What's her favorite song?
到底是哪一首? -就在这 找到了
Which one? -It's right here! Got it!
给我 -快…
Give it to me. -Go, go, go!
戴耳机 -播下去!
Okay, headphones! -Now!
麦克斯!
Max!
麦克斯 快醒来
Max, wake up!
麦克斯 快醒来
Max! Wake up!
麦克斯 我们在这里
Max, we're right here!
麦克斯 -他们帮不了你 麦克斯
Come on, Max. -They can't help you, Max.
你会躲着他们
There's a reason
是有原因的
you hide from them.
麦克斯
Max!
你
You
属于这里
belong here,
跟我在一起
with me.
你并不是真的在这里
You're not really here.
但我偏偏就在 麦克斯
Oh, but I am, Max.
我在这里
I am.
麦克斯!
Max!
麦克斯!
Max!
我不想要你的信
I don't want a letter.
我们就在这里
We're right here.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
麦克斯
Max!
麦克斯!
Max!
麦克斯!
Max!
麦克斯!
Max! Max!
麦克斯…
Max! Max!
我在这里 麦克斯
Max! Oh my God.
没事了…
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
我还以为我们失去你了
I thought we lost you.
我还在 我还在这 -吓死我了
I'm still… I'm still here. -Oh shit.
我还在
I'm still here.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表