剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Dustin!
你听得到吗?达斯汀!
Can you hear me? Dustin!
你在吗?
Du... Hello? Hel… Hello?
他或许真的染上狂犬病了 -你在吗?
Maybe he really does have rabies. -Hello! Hello?
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你在吗?
Hello!
亨德森在这 那个死小鬼在这 他…
He's here. Henderson. That little shit, he's here. He's like…
感觉好像在墙里 仔细听
He's in the walls or something. Just listen.
达斯汀
Dustin.
达斯汀!
Dustin! Dustin!
达斯汀!你听得到吗?
Dustin! Dustin! Can you hear me?
我们终于绕回你一开始的疑问
That brings us to the question you first raised.
情人湖怎么会有门?原因呢?
How and why is there a gate at Lover's Lake?
我们分♥析♥一下
Let's analyze.
11和维克纳有什么共通点?
What do Eleven and Vecna have in common?
达斯汀
Dustin!
达斯汀 -达斯汀
Dustin? -Dustin!
这小子要嘛听不到
All right, either this kid can't hear us
不然就是在耍贱
or he's being a total douchebag.
威尔找到了方法 -什么?
Will found a way. -What?
威尔
Will.
他找到方法透过灯光和乔伊斯沟通
He found a way to speak to Joyce through the lights.
灯光?-对
Lights? - Yeah.
开关在那 试试看 -好
The switch. Try the switch. -Okay.
没用
It's not working.
各位
Guys?
你们有看到吗?
You seeing this?
撕出了一道时空裂缝
…to open a tear in time and space,
就像主门那样
just like the Mothergate.
不过一样还是门
But a gate nonetheless.
有点…
It…
痒
tickles.
感觉还不赖
It kinda feels good.
有人会摩斯密♥码♥吗?
Does anyone know Morse code?
我不会
No.
等等 SOS算吗?
Wait, does SOS count?
可…
Is that…
可以吗?
is that good?
所以我们的推论是
So our working theory is that
维克纳从他的阁楼进行远距接触
Vecna makes remote contact from his attic.
理由还不确定 我们假设他从任何地方都能办到
We don't know why. We assume he can do it from anywhere.
你有在听我说吗?-有 我在听
Are you even listening to me? -I'm listening.
只是…
It's just…
你说你追着灯光找到维克纳 对吧?
You said you followed Vecna through lights, right?
对啊 怎么了?
Yeah, why?
我觉得他好像在这里
Because I think he's here.
成功了
It's working.
S
"S."
O
"O."
S
"S."
那个…
Hey, uh,
记得我刚才说
remember when I said they wouldn't be stupid enough
他们不会蠢到自己穿过水门吗?
to go through Watergate?
怎么了?
Yeah?
我高估他们了
I overestimated them.
典狱长 您这座监狱真是富丽堂皇
Warden, beautiful prison you got here.
我看到都傻眼了
How about this? Huh?
傻眼了吧?
How about that? Huh?
不敢动最好
That's what I thought, yeah.
典狱长
Warden.
幸会幸会
So nice to meet you.
我是尤里 容我向您介绍我的…
Uh, I'm Yuri, of course, but allow me to introduce you to my very...
该死
Shit.
对不起
I'm sorry.
干嘛?
What?
可以麻烦你不要再玩那东西了吗?
Can you please stop playing with that thing?
我不是在玩 我是在练习
I am not playing. I am practicing.
你可以不要再跟我说话 好好进入角色吗?
Will you please stop trying to talk to me and stay in character?
要记住 你很惊恐 害怕 毫无头绪
Remember, you are frightened, scared, confused.
我确实很惊恐 害怕… -好啦 非常好 就这样
Yes, I am frightened, scared, and... -Okay. All right. Yes. Good.
尤里伊斯梅洛夫
Yuri Ismaylov.
终于见到你本人了
At last, we meet.
少校同志
Comrade Major.
这个人就是间谍鲍曼?
This is the Bauman spy?
他看起来有点不一样
He looks different.
本人更丑 我知道
Uglier in person, I know.
他还剃了胡子想要易容
He also shaved his beard to disguise himself.
诡计多端的混♥蛋♥
Tricky bastard.
给我闭嘴 美国人♥渣♥ 你吵够了喔
Silence, American scum! Enough from you. Enough!
至于这一位
Now this one…
我隔着一片大♥陆♥都认得出她
This one I would recognize a continent away.
她当时穿军服比较美 但现在也还行
She was more beautiful in her uniform, but still,
还真引人注目 你说是吧?
quite striking, isn't she?
对 赏心悦目 同志
Yes, very pleasing to the eyes, comrade.
但耳朵恐怕不太舒服就是了
But not so pleasing to the ears, I am afraid.
他在哪?
Where is he?
死共猪 你对霍珀怎么了?
What have you done with Hopper, you vile commie pig?
跟我说的一样
As I said,
不太舒服
unpleasant.
但我不得不说
But, I must say,
我也很好奇
I, too, am curious.
另一个美国人
The other American.
你怎么处理他?
What did you do with him?
不知为何 我想象他被绑在拷问台
I don't know why, but I imagine him on a rack,
四下寒冷 他还被猛操一番
in the cold, stretched thin,
鸟在啄食他的眼球
birds pecking his eyeballs.
我猜对了吗?
Am I... close?
我听过尤里伊斯梅洛夫的风闻
I have heard stories of Yuri Ismaylov,
花生酱走私贩
the Peanut Butter Smuggler.
你…
And you…
你跟传闻的不一样
you are not the Yuri I have heard of.
我…
I am…
不一样吗?
I am not?
不一样
No.
不一样
No.
我听说的尤里 脑袋少了一根筋
The Yuri I was told of had a screw loose.
而你…
And you…
岂止少了一根筋而已
have many screws loose!
希望我们还没错过好戏
I hope we have not missed the show.
正好相反 来得正是时候
On the contrary, just in time.
这把钥匙可以打开武器柜
This key here will give you access to that weapons locker.
任你们自己挑武器
Choose any weapon you like.
要连手或单打独斗都行
Work together or alone.
这是在干嘛?
What… what is happening?
现在正在告知规则
They are being told the rules.
什么规则?
Rules for what?
我是可以告诉你
I could tell you...
不过这样就没意思了 不是吗?
but that would spoil the fun, now, wouldn't it?
你们要等蜂鸣器响起
You wait for the buzzer.
乖乖地等
You wait.
要是还没响就先动
You move before the buzzer...
就当场射杀
you will be shot.
明白了吗?
Is that understood?
明白了吗?
Is that understood?
明白
Yes.
我是很想祝你们好运
I'd wish you luck
不过再好运也帮不了你们
but it won't help you.
希望你的祈祷能应验 美国人
Let us hope your prayers have been heard, American.
想要试试更有挑战性的吗?
You open for something a little more challenging?
我说话时 你尽量别显露情绪 懂吗?
Try not to show any emotion as I speak, okay?
明白就继续下棋
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表