剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
彩虹 往右三格,往左四格
Rainbow. Three to the right. Four to the…
三
Three.
彩虹
Rainbow.
走开!
Get away!
他妈的 -他们怎么说?
Damn it. - What'd they say?
最早也要明天
Earliest is tomorrow.
不行,明天就太迟了 -该死
No. That's way too late. -Shit.
我知道 -兄弟
I know. - Hey, dudes?
问看看能不能搭行李舱
Ask 'em if we can ride in the baggage compartment.
行李舱?
The baggage compartment?
我们会窒息而死
We'd suffocate.
狗都是搭行李舱
Dogs ride in there all the time, man.
也没看它们窒息过
They don't suffocate.
拜托喔 -莫名其妙
Jesus Christ. -Holy shit.
我有办法
I have a way.
保护麦克斯的方法
A way to protect Max.
从这里就行
From here.
这是麦克斯
This is Max.
1号♥攻击时,会进入她的脑海
When One attacks, he'll be in her mind.
但我也办得到
But I can do that too.
我曾进入妈妈和比利的脑海
I went into Mama's mind, into Billy's.
麦克斯的也没问题
I can go into Max's.
她可以带我找到维克纳
She can carry me to Vecna.
我可以利用她潜入
I can piggyback.
我能保护她
I can protect her.
不受1号♥伤害
From One.
从这里挑战他
Fight him from here.
脑力大战,真屌♥
Mind fight. Righteous.
你真的觉得这招可行?
Wait, so you actually think this can work?
有浴缸会更好
A bathtub would help.
对,进入脑海一定要先斋戒沐浴
Yeah. Gotta be clean to enter the mind.
不是啦,是感觉剥夺水槽
What? No, no. It's a sensory deprivation tank.
可以帮助她冷静,专心使用超能力
It helps her calm down and focus on her powers.
等等 我们刚才有经过一家汽车旅馆
Wait, we… we just passed a motel.
对,可是那里没有足够的盐
Yeah, but they won't have enough salt.
老弟,我们需要多少盐?
Well, how much salt are we talking here, my dudes?
要看浴缸大小而定,不过绝对要很多
Well, depends on the size of the tub, but a lot.
300公斤够吗?
Does 600 pounds suffice?
你知道哪里有300公斤的盐?
You know a place that has 600 pounds of salt?
我看看
Let's see…
好
Yep.
好,应该可以
Yep. It'll work.
可以什么?
What will work?
有个神奇地方能满足你所有需求
I know a magical place that has all you need,
我勇敢的超能力朋友
my brave, little superpowered friend.
脑力大战准备开打
That mind fight is on.
跟我走
Come on.
快点,出发了,动起来
¡Vámonos! Let's go! Pronto!
(找到维克纳了)
(第一阶段?)
嘿
Hey!
可能有发现了 -派莱恩过去
I think we got something. -Send Ryan.
我不想再浪费时间追假线索
I don't wanna waste any more time with bullshit leads.
这条线索你可能不会想派莱恩去
I don't think you'll wanna send Ryan on this one.
你知道穆尔黑德的凶宅吗?
You know the murder house on Morehead?
知道
Yeah.
然后呢?
What about it?
好,这个神秘女究竟是谁?
Okay, and, uh, who exactly was this mystery woman?
不确定
Not sure.
毕竟她也算不上长舌妇
I mean, she wasn't exactly Miss Talkative.
我花了五分钟说服她我是本人
You know? I spent five minutes trying to convince her I was real.
我本来早该死了,记得吗?
I'm supposed to be dead, remember?
等我终于稍微说动她
Anyway, I finally get around to half-convincing her,
她开始放下心防,说她是…
she starts to open up a little, then says that she's…
博士的朋友
A friend of the doc's.
很好,我也是,帮我把电♥话♥转给他
Great, so am I. Now put me on the phone with him.
博士现在恐怕不太方便
I'm afraid the doc is indisposed.
不太方便?
"Indisposed"?
还不只这样
It gets worse.
她说博士和那个女孩在一起
She said the doc's with the girl.
女孩去了霍金斯对付邪魔
And the girl went off to fight some evil in Hawkins.
然后博士、女孩、众人就失去消息了
Then they all went off-grid. The doc, the girl, everybody.
“女孩”是指…小伊
"The girl," meaning… El.
对,一定是
Yeah, it has to be.
美国人,这是在说你女儿吗?
This is your daughter, American?
而且他们不只两人
And they're not alone.
乔伊斯的孩子也在一起
Joyce's kids are with 'em.
好的,现在这里的气氛有点闷
Okay, I… I see the mood here is bleak.
确实也是可以理解
And understandably so.
但我们还是得考虑有个很高的可能性
But I do think we need to consider the very real possibility
这个神秘女其实是KGB
that this mystery woman is, in fact, KGB.
而她… -不对
And she's-- - No.
她说的是实话
She's telling the truth.
我们在实验室看到的那些粒子
When we were in the lab, those particles we saw,
是有活性的
they were alive.
要是粒子有活性 就表示霍金斯开了一道门
And if they're alive, that means a gate's open in Hawkins.
门?这是什么意思?
"Gate"? What does this mean?
意思就是我们得马上回家
It means we have to go home right now.
怎么拖这么久?
What is taking so long?
你不是说已经快了?
I thought you said he was close.
对啊,快要害死我们了
Yeah, close to sabotaging us, you mean.
我们认为他又在玩把戏了
We think he's playing us again.
那就拿枪抵着他的头
So put a goddamn gun to his head.
然后呢?他也只会吐出更多谎言
And then what? He just spits out more lies.
反正也不重要
It's moot anyway.
如果你们的小孩正面临急迫危险
If your kids are truly in some kind of imminent danger,
我们就算立刻离开也赶不上
even if we were to leave this very moment, we wouldn't make it in time.
最快也要明天晚上才能到
The earliest we'd get there is late tomorrow.
我们没必要回去
No, we… we don't have to make it back.
不用赶在今晚
Not tonight.
不管这个邪魔是什么
Whatever this evil is,
我们都知道它和集体心智是一体的
we know it's connected to the hive mind.
也知道集体心智有一部分在俄♥国♥
And now we know part of that hive mind is in Russia.
所以我们没必要回霍金斯跟它战斗
So we don't need to get back to Hawkins to fight it.
只要消除那些粒子就好
All we need is to destroy those particles.
要是够幸运
And if we're lucky,
就能造成足够伤害,让孩子们有优势
it'll hurt it enough to give the kids the upper hand.
先暂停一下
Wait, time out.
这里说的是监狱里的粒子?
We're talking about the particles inside the prison?
我们才刚勉强逃离的那座监狱?
The prison that we just narrowly escaped from?
我们都逃狱成功了
We broke out.
也可以再闯进去
We can break back in.
吉姆
Jim!
全苏联军都在追查我们的下落
The entire Soviet army is looking for us.
当然,所以我们 会是在最料想不到的地方
Sure. And we'll be exactly where they least expect.
勇气和愚蠢还是有区隔的
All right. There is a fine line between courage and stupidity,
这毫无疑问是属于愚蠢至极
and this falls very far on the side of stupid.
这是在演《决死突击队》
This is Dirty Dozen stuff.
只是我们只有四个人而已
Except there are, uh, four of us.
其实是三个
Three, actually.
再闯进去会比再逃出来简单
Breaking back in's gonna be easier than breaking out.
所以我们需要空运 这时你就派上用场了
Which is why we need an airlift. This is where you come in.
我不管你要怎么做
I don't care what it takes.
你要让尤里听话,让那台直升机升空
You get Yuri in line, and you get that bird in the air.
我这就去办
On it.
尤里之前提过什么火焰喷射枪吧?
Yu… Yuri mentioned something about a flamethrower, right?
很好
Oh, yeah.
这把可以
This'll do.
非常可以
This'll do just fine.
开什么美国玩笑啊
You gotta be shitting me.
老弟,这次就信我一把
Trust me on this one, my dudes.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表