剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
Which means what, exactly?
那股电涌是源自维克纳对帕特里克的攻击
That that surge of energy was Vecna attacking Patrick.
这是进展
Well, we're one step closer.
我们知道维克纳的手法了
We know how Vecna attacks.
还有他发起攻击的地方
And where he attacks from.
现在我们只要潜入 他在上下颠倒的世界的老巢
So now we just need to sneak into his lair in the Upside Down
用木桩刺穿他的心脏就好
and drive a stake through his heart.
前提是他得有心脏
If he has a heart.
木桩?他跟吸血鬼一样吗? 他是吸血鬼吗?
A stake? Is he like a vamp? Is he a vampire?
我是在打比方 -子弹应该有用吧?
It was a metaphor. -A bullet should work on him, right?
我提议砍掉他的头
I say we chop his head off.
我认为以上都行 但要先想办法
All of the above, but we can't do any of that
进入上下颠倒的世界
'til we find a way into the Upside Down.
我们需要小伊恢复超能力
We need El to get her powers back.
以前简单多了 我们有个超能力少女
Everything was way easier. We had this girl. She had superpowers.
我知道 你们提过了
Superpowers. Yeah, you mentioned her.
亨德森没被诅咒吧?
Hey, uh, Henderson's not, uh, cursed, is he?
诅咒?没有 他很安全
Cursed? No, no. He's fine.
至于脑子呢?绝对有病
Mental? Absolutely.
你看
Boom!
给我睁大眼睛看
Bada… bada… boom.
我没弄错
I was right.
骷髅岩在北方
Skull Rock was north.
你当真吗?
Seriously? You're serious?
这是骷髅岩 对吧?
This is Skull Rock. Okay?
你现在是彻底大错特错
You're totally, absolutely, 100% wrong. Right now.
没错
Yes.
同时也错了
And no.
不可理喻
Oh my God.
这个指南针 在我们离开惠勒家时还正常
This worked correctly when we left the Wheelers'.
开车走柯利街时也很正常
Correct when we got in the car on Curly.
但随着我们往东走 它就开始偏移
But it started to slip the further east we went.
现在则是完全不准
Now it's way off.
我在带路的时候 出错的不是我
When I was leading us here, I wasn't wrong.
错的是指南针
The compass was.
使用故障设备 你还是有错
So you're using faulty equipment. You're still wrong.
问题是设备并未故障
Except it isn't faulty.
卢卡斯 记得什么会影响指南针吗?
Lucas, remember what can affect a compass?
电磁场 -对
An electromagnetic field. -Yep.
抱歉 我实在是听不太懂
Sorry. I must've skipped that class.
如果附近有更强的电磁场
In the presence of a stronger electromagnetic field,
指针便会朝这股磁力偏移
the needle will deflect towards that power.
所以这里要不是有超大磁石 就是…
So either there's some super big magnet around here, or…
这里有门
There's a gate.
但我们离实验室十万八千里远
But we're nowhere near the lab.
但要是因故有另一扇门呢?
But what if, somehow, there's another gate?
我们所不知道的门
A gate that we don't know about.
规模一定比较小 力量也弱得多
It'd have to be smaller. Way less powerful.
袖简门 -怎么会?为什么?
Snack-size gate. -How? Why?
不知道 我只知道有东西造成干扰
No idea. All I know is that something is causing this disturbance,
上次我们看到这种事 就是门造成的
and the last time we've seen anything like it, it was a gate.
我希望这次也是 这样我们就能去找维克纳
And I hope it is because then we'd have a way to Vecna.
有机会让麦克斯摆脱诅咒
And a shot at freeing Max from this curse.
你要去哪?
Where are you going? Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey.
埃迪还是通缉犯 我们不能在森林里大方乱晃
Eddie's still a wanted man. We can't just go hike in the woods.
这个小钢盒
This little steel capsule
可能是拯救麦克斯和埃迪的关键
might be the key to saving both Max and Eddie.
放逐者埃迪 你怎么说?
What say you, Eddie the Banished?
你是在叫我跟随你深入魔多
I say you're asking me to follow you into Mordor,
我老实说
which, if I'm totally straight with you,
这个主意烂透了
I think is a really bad idea.
但夏尔…
But, uh, the Shire…
夏尔已经水深火热
the Shire is burning.
所以魔多就魔多吧
So Mordor it is.
魔多是什么鬼?
What is Mordor?
东西拿好 我们走
Get your stuff, dude. Let's go.
今天
Today,
我们要来玩个游戏
we are going to play a game.
游戏规则很简单
The rules of the game are quite simple.
待在圆圈里
Stay in your circle.
要是离开圆圈
If you leave your circle,
就输了
you lose.
最后还留在圆圈里的人
The last person standing in their circle
可以获得一小时的自♥由♥时间
will get to spend an extra hour of free time
去彩虹室里面玩
in the rainbow room.
虽然你们要跟彼此竞争…
Now, even though we are going to be competing against one another…
二号♥
Two.
六号♥
Six.
我要你们
…I don't want you to
照平常做测验的方法就好
approach this any differently than one of our tests.
知道吗?
Yeah?
这一点非常重要
Now, this is very important.
如果让怒意或情绪
If you allow anger or emotion
进入思绪
to invade your thoughts,
就会失败
you will fail.
我敢保证
I promise.
明白吗?
Do you understand?
明白 爸爸
Yes, Papa.
很好
Good.
开始
Begin.
非常好 二号♥
Very good, Two.
六号♥
Number Six,
请你
please,
去门边坐着
take a seat by the door.
五号♥
Five.
Eleven.
加油
Good luck.
开始
Begin.
他从过去的记忆中找到力量
He'd found his strength in a memory from his past.
这段记忆会让他难过
Something that made him sad,
但同时也会愤怒
but also angry.
你有没有那种记忆?
Do you have a memory like that?
简 不要
Jane. No! No!
不要 简
No! Jane!
哎呀
Well, well.
看来出现新赢家了
It looks like we have a new winner.
容我向你们介绍…科里昂
I present you… Kyrzran.
有看到那边那座灰色尖顶吗?
You see that gray steeple over there?
那就是我的仓库
That is Yuri's warehouse.
看起来很像教堂
Looks like a church.
我们去看看里面有什么神迹吧
Let's see what miracles it holds, yes?
有人动过我的花生酱
Someone has been in my peanut butter.
我就说是热门商品吧
Very popular, as I say, eh?
武器
Weapons.
你说的武器在哪?
Where are the weapons?
哇操 -教堂里不要说脏话
Oh Jesus. -Hey. Not in a church.
喜欢吗?先看过我的喷火枪再说
You like all this? Wait until you see my flamethrower.
我们没时间看军♥火♥展示 该走了
We don't have time for show-and-tell. We need to get going.
她一向都这么蛮横吗?
She's always this bossy?
乖乖听她的话
You heard her.
钥匙 地图
Keys, map.
交出来
Let's go.
监狱在这里
So, prison is here.
在这两座山之间
Between these two mountains.
大约两小时车程
Approximately two-hour drive.
我什么都没看到
I don't see anything.
因为地图上没画出来 但确实在那
Because it's not on the map, but it is there.
谁知道你不是在引我们进陷阱?
How do we know you're not leading us into some trap?
因为我没那个必要
Because I do not need to.
你们想闯入全祖国最致命的监狱
You want to break into deadliest prison in all motherland.
根本是自杀
It is suicide.
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表