剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
has been missing since the earthquake and is presumed dead.
但这并未让霍金斯镇民得到多少慰藉
But this offers little comfort to the people of Hawkins,
他们感到害怕、愤怒,满心疑问
who are scared, angry, and searching for answers.
为何偏偏是这座镇要遭殃? 他们为何会招致这等苦难?
Why their town? What have they done to deserve so much suffering?
有越来越多声音认为 最近两起悲剧之间有关联
A growing chorus believes the two recent tragedies are linked,
宣称曼森命案开启了异世♥界♥通♥道
claiming the Munson murders opened a doorway between worlds.
据他们所说,那是通往地狱的大门
A doorway, they say, into hell itself.
你有听到吗?
Are you hearing this?
他们现在还称之为通往地狱的大门
They're now calling it a doorway into hell.
太棒了,继续歇斯底里 正是我们最需要的
Great. More hysteria. Just what we need.
新闻嘛
Well, it's the news.
现在跟八卦小报没什么差别了
Now indistinguishable from the tabloids.
南希
Hey, Nance!
我在阁楼又找到你的旧东西
I found some more of your old stuff in the attic.
兔子先生
Mr. Rabbit.
你想要自己留着也可以
It's okay if you wanna save him, you know?
不了,它在新家会更受疼爱
No, he'll be more loved in a new home.
有人订披萨吗?-披萨?
Someone order a pizza? -Pizza?
妈!
Mom!
嘿
Hey!
你再也不准去度假了,知道吗?
You are never going on vacation again, you hear me?
还有,大学也别想去读了
In fact, you can forget about college.
给我永远留在这里
You are staying right here.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
没事
Yeah.
我很好
Yeah, I'm okay.
乔纳森,不过…
But, Jonathan--
这不是地震
This isn't an earthquake.
我知道
I know.
我知道的比你以为的还多
I know a lot more than you think.
怎么会?
How?
我们一直在联络你们 -我知道
We've been trying to call you-- -I know.
我知道,对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我们不能冒险和你们联络
We just couldn't risk contact.
不能冒险和我们联络?
"We couldn't risk contact"?
别急,我会再一五一十告诉你
Hey, hey, I'll tell you everything, okay?
好 -我保证
Okay. -I promise.
现在这一时三刻
But, for now,
我只想先感恩你平安无事
I'm just glad you're safe.
卢卡斯呢?
Where's Lucas?
他在医院
He's at the hospital.
他受伤了吗?
Was he hurt?
没有,他…
No. No, he's…
天啊
Oh God.
你们还不知道
You don't know.
“他睁开眼,原本要说的话卡在嘴里
"He opened his eyes, and further words died in his throat."
他忘了要将那恐怖劣酒呕出来的念头
"He forgot about the need to sick up that horrible parody of wine."
也忘了母亲
"He forgot about his mother,
忘了摩根叔叔、忘了父亲
and Uncle Morgan, and his father,
所有事情都被他抛诸脑后
and almost everything else."
史毕迪不见了
"Speedy was gone."
高耸入云的云霄飞车不见了
"The graceful arcs of the roller coaster against the sky were gone."
他感到颈背上汗毛直竖
"He could feel the hair stirring on the nape of his neck,
嘴角肌肉不由自主地拉开笑容
could feel a goofed-up grin pulling at the corners of his mouth."
‘史毕迪,我到了
"Speedy! I'm here, my God!"
我来到魔域了’”
"I'm here in the territories!"
我的天啊
Oh my God.
我们一直拼命在联络你们 -我知道
We've been calling you guys like crazy. - I know.
我们一听说就赶过来了
We came as soon as we heard.
对不起
I'm sorry.
医生知道
Do they know…
她何时会醒来吗?
when she will wake?
不知道
No.
医生说她可能不会醒了
They say she might not.
她的心跳停了
Her heart stopped.
超过一分钟
For over a minute.
她一度死了
She died.
就医学上而言啦,不过…
I… I mean, clinically, but…
后来又活过来了
then she came back.
医生也不知道原因
The doctors don't know how.
他们说是奇迹
They say it's a miracle.
我来了,麦克斯
I'm here, Max.
(救援捐助)
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
这是毯子和床单
Uh, so these are blankets and sheets.
还有一些衣服和小孩的玩具
And some… some clothes and… and some kids' toys.
都已经分类好了,非常感谢
Wow. It's already so organized. We appreciate that.
你们要收据吗?
Do you want a tax receipt for it?
不用,我们应该不需要 不过还是谢了
No. I don't think that we need one. Thank you, though.
有什么我们能帮忙的地方吗?
But is there anything else that we can do to help?
那我们按年龄分类
Okay, then we sort by age.
有婴儿、女孩、少年、男人、女人
We've got infants, girls, boys, men, women…
对了,要是品质太差了,那就不要了
Oh, if anything is in too bad shape, we really don't want that.
(赈灾食物)
我又找到一罐花生酱了,是有颗粒的
I found another jar of peanut butter, and it's crunchy…
萝宾
Robin.
嗨
Hi.
你在这里干嘛? -我在…
What are you doing here? -I am…
我在做花生果酱三明治
I… I am making PB&Js.
对喔,也是,不然咧
Right, yeah. No. Duh. Of course.
我也在做花生果酱三明治,很巧吧
Uh, I… I am also making PB&Js, as it so happens.
好哦
Cool.
很抱歉我刚才表达得怪怪的
Hey, uh, I… I'm sorry if that came out weird.
我不是要质问你在这里干嘛
I didn't mean it like, "What are you doing here?"
而是没想到你会在这
I just meant, "What are you doing here?"
带点又惊又喜的感觉
Like, "Nice surprise. Great to see you."
我没当你有不好的意思 -好,很好
I didn't take it as anything negative. -Okay, good. Good.
不好意思,我的脑袋最近有点疲乏
No, I… I'm sorry. My brain's been a little frazzled lately.
因为… -最近发生太多事?
'Cause-- -Of everything?
对
Yeah.
还有丹
Yeah, and Dan.
他是我男友
Um, he's my boyfriend.
不过是前男友了
Well, was my boyfriend.
他之前来找我,看了这里一眼
He was visiting, took one look at this,
觉得不符合他对春假的期望
and it's not what he was envisioning for spring break.
所以拍拍屁♥股♥就回大学去了
He was like, "I'm outta here. Back to Purdue. Good luck."
就结果来说确实无所谓
Ultimately, yeah, it's fine.
也能勉强算好事,因为他越来越烦了
it's bordering on a good thing, 'cause he was grating on me.
他就是那种会批评 《开放美国学府》没剧情的人
He is the type who trashes Fast Times 'cause it has no plot.
我应该在他乱骂的时候就分手才对
I should've just ended things right there and then.
对不起
Sorry.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我一直扯白♥痴♥男友的事
I am rambling about my dumb boyfriend
明明现在还有人在受苦
when there are people out there suffering.
急需食物
Who need… food.
我还做出了双重花生巨无霸三明治
And I have just made a peanut butter on peanut butter monstrosity.
我不知道我是怎么回事
I don't know what's wrong with me.
我的嘴有的时候动得比脑快
Um, it's like sometimes my mouth is moving faster than my brain,
简直就像失速列车
and it's like this runaway train,
不管我多努力,就是煞不住
and I cannot seem to get it to stop, no matter how hard I try.
懂我意思吗?
You know what I mean?
我非常可以体会
Uh, yeah, I think I know what you mean.
送你
It's a gift.
不用客气 -送我的?
Oh, for me? -You're welcome. Mm-hmm.
不用这么客气 -你就收下吧
You really shouldn't have. -Oh, but I did.
这怎么好意思呢 -收下吧
I just don't even deserve it. -But I did.
谢谢你 -算是提早过生日
I mean, thank you. -Early birthday.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much. Oh, oh, wow.
要水吗?
H2O?
水是维生必须品喔
Vital for all forms of life.
(失踪人口布告栏)
曼森先生?
Mr. Munson?
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表