剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
No, I don't buy it.
直截了当个屁
Straightforward, my ass.
亨德森 偶尔谦虚一下
You konw, honestly, Henderson, a little humility now and then,
对你没有坏处
it wouldn't hurt you.
对不起
Sorry.
知道她在写什么吗?
Any idea what she's writing?
她有睡觉吗?
Did she sleep?
换作是你
I mean,
你会睡吗?
would you?
好
Okay, so…
我们有个计划
…we have a plan.
多亏南希的报社小帮手
Thanks to Nancy's minions,
我们成了圣母大学心理系
we are now rock-star psychology students
明星学生
at the University of Notre Dame.
我是鲁思 -我是罗斯
I'm now Ruth. -And I'm Rose.
鲁思?
Ruth?
(犯罪心理学:3.9分)
成绩不错
Nice GPA.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们联络了潘赫斯特精神病院
So we called Pennhurst Asylum,
说我们想访谈维克多克里尔
told them we'd like to speak with Creel
拿来做妄想型思觉失调症论文素材
for a thesis we're co-writing on paranoid schizophrenics...
他们拒绝了
To which they said no.
但我们和院长约了3点见面
But we landed a three o'clock with the director.
现在只要讨他欢心 说服他
Now all we have to do is charm him
让我们访谈维克多就好
and convince him to let us talk to Victor.
然后说不定就能祛除麦克斯的诅咒
Then maybe we can rid Max of this curse.
关于这件事嘛
About that.
我们一直在认真研究维克多克里尔
We've been doing our Victor Creel homework, and, uh…
我们有些疑问
…we got some questions.
非常多
Lots of questions.
我们也是 希望维克多能解答
So do we. Hopefully, Victor has the answers.
等一下
Wait… Wait… Wait a second. Uh…
我的呢?
Where's mine?
你傻了才会以为我会继续当保母
Nancy, you're outta your mind if you think I'm babysitting again.
他们已经不是小孩子了 而且麦克斯有重大危险
First, they're not babies anymore. And Max is in real danger.
她需要有人陪伴
She needs people around her.
我知道 但为什么每次都是我?
I know. But why this always had to be me?
天啊 你有汤姆克鲁斯的海报
Oh my God, you have a Tom Cruise poster.
你竟然有汤姆克鲁斯的海报
You have a Tom Cruise poster.
那是以前贴的
That's old.
只是…
It's just…
你可以不要乱碰吗?
Can you please not touch anything?
我在这什么都做不成 南希
I can't do anything here, Nance.
跟院长会面时 我或许能帮上忙
Maybe I can be helpful with this asylum director dude.
说不定我可以发挥魅力
I don't know. I could turn on my… my charm.
我们不需要那种魅力 -真伤人
Not the charm we need. -Ouch.
不是 我只是…
No, I just…
我昨晚研究了一下 这个哈奇医生
I did a little digging last night, and it turns out this Dr. Hatch
原来是美国精神医学学会杰出会士
is a distinguished fellow of the American Psychiatric Association
还是哈佛大学客座教授 知道吗?
and a Harvard visiting scholar, okay?
他的学识渊博 如果要取得他的认同
This is a lifelong student of the world. If we're gonna win him over,
就必须让他相信我们也一样
we're gonna have to convince him we are too.
我们跟他一样 是货真价实的学者
That, like him…we are true academic scholars.
哇靠 这里面有个小芭蕾舞者
Holy shit. There's a little ballerina in here.
学者?你觉得她有学术气息?
Academic scholar? She's giving you an academic scholar vibe? Yeah.
是没有 不过
No, but…
很快就会有了
…she will.
拜托你千万不要是认真的
Oh, please, tell me you're joking.
还是在忙线中
It's busy. It's still busy.
(汽车旅馆)
是我♥操♥作错误吗?上面说先按1 再拨号♥ 这…
Did I do something wrong? It says dial one, then the number, which...
小孩晚点再关心也没关系
You can check on your kids later.
到底为什么还在忙线?
I don't understand why it's still busy.
乔伊斯 人生中有些事可以迟到
Joyce, there are certain things one can be late to in life.
像是牙医预约门诊
A dentist's appointment.
一岁小孩的生日派对 因为没人在乎
A one-year-old's birthday party, because who cares?
那个小白♥痴♥又不会记得
Little idiot's not gonna remember it.
但如果是类似交付赎金的任务
But for what is essentially a ransom exchange,
我们就非常有必要
for that, for that, I think you very much need to be
准时出现
on time.
对不起 我很紧张
I'm sorry. I'm very tense.
看得出来
Clearly.
往西走 穿过森林 会看到一座灰顶教堂
Head west, through forest. You will see a church with a gray roof.
在里面等着 尤里会去跟你会合
Wait inside. Yuri will meet you there.
他有跟你联络?
So you heard from her?
有 他们昨晚抵达了
Yeah, they arrived last night.
很快就会和尤里碰面
They're meeting Yuri soon.
顺利的话 你明晚就能回家了
If all goes well, by tomorrow night you're home,
和你的性感女友在恩佐餐厅吃饭
eating Enzo's with your sexy woman.
她不是我的女友
She's not my woman.
当然不是 她救你是因为朋友一场
Of course not. She saves your life because of friendship.
听着 美国人
Look, American,
不要对这场梦抱太大希望
do not put too much hope into this dream.
我琢磨了很久
I have thought long about this,
你的成功机率大概是
and I give you odds of success
五十比一
fifty to one.
你一点都不紧张 美国人 我很佩服
You don't even seem nervous, American. I'm impressed.
你禁得起碰壁
You're a cool cat.
跟禁闭王史提夫麦昆一样 对吧?
Like Steve McQueen. The Cooler King. Yeah?
希望不要
Let's hope not.
当然不要 因为禁闭王会被关禁闭
Of course not, because Cooler King went back to cooler.
所以你今天一定要比麦昆还行
So, you must be better than McQueen today.
我改变主意了
I change mind.
你现在的成功机率
Now I give you odds
是一百比一
a hundred to one.
爱管闲事的又来了 这次要我揍哪?
Our nosy friend again. Where do you want it?
不要打脸就好
Just not my face.
当然不行 一定要漂漂亮亮见女友
Of course not. Must be pretty for your woman.
她不是我的女友
She's not my woman.
可以这么让多人保持安静实在了不起
Amazing you can get this many people and have it this quiet.
你要去哪?
Where are you going?
我只是要拿点东西喝
I'm just getting something to drink.
可以吗?这个软禁到底有什么规则?
Is that allowed or… How does this house arrest work?
你没有被拘禁
You're not under arrest.
对喔
Right.
你们是来保护我们的
No, no, you're… you're here to protect us.
很明显还负责看电视
And watch TV, apparently.
(冲浪男孩披萨 30分钟内送到家)
他们可能没有想清楚
I… I mean, I don't think they've thought this through.
要是再这样下去几个月
If this goes on for a month, or months,
大家没办法联络上我们
and people can't get a hold of us,
他们一定会惊慌失措
they're gonna totally freak out.
我妈现在大概就已经发作了
Meanwhile, my mom's probably having a panic attack.
而且霍金斯怎么办?
And what about Hawkins?
那个小姐说要努力控制情况
That lady's supposed to keep it "contained."
最好是少了小伊还有办法控制 毕竟…
Like you can contain any of this without El. I mean…
嗯
Yeah.
就算你一直盯着看 它也不会改变
If you keep staring at that, it's not gonna change. You know?
嗯 你说得对
Yeah. Yeah, you're right.
在警♥察♥上门前
Before the cops came,
我和小伊大吵了一架
me and El, we… we had a bad fight.
我们以前从不吵架
We never fight.
我们是有吵架过
I mean, we fought before,
但都只是小吵小闹
but just, like, silly fights, stupid fights.
但这次吵架比较有大人的感觉
But, I don't know, this one just felt more adult.
感觉更加真实
Like, it… it just felt more real.
好像吵了就无法回头一样
Like, a fight you can't come back from.
我可能有该说的话没说 要是我当时有说出来
Maybe I should've said something, and if I would've said that thing,
她或许就会想要我去陪她 不管她在哪都好
then maybe she'd want me there with her, wherever she is.
迈克 你听我说
No. Look, Mike,
你一定会再见到她
you're gonna see her again,
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表