剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表
你做了什么?
What have you done?
你干了什么好事?
What have you done?
完成了
All done.
还不错吧?
Not so bad, was it?
你看
See?
没什么好怕的吧
There's nothing to be afraid of.
南希,你说是吧?
Is there, Nancy?
你先坐下吧
Why don't you take a seat?
不!
No!
南希,拜托你快醒过来
Nancy, just stay with me. Stay with me, okay?
你们有什么办法就快一点!
Whatever you guys are doing, hurry up!
史蒂夫叫你们快一点
Steve says you need to hurry!
还要你说喔 -在赶了啦,可是什么都找不到啊
Yeah? No shit! -We're trying. We can't find anything.
这些是什么鬼东西? -你们到底在找什么?
What is all this shit? -What are you even looking for?
玛丹娜、金发美女、鲍伊、披头士?
Madonna, Blondie, Bowie, Beatles?
总之是音乐,我们需要音乐!
Music! We need music!
这就是音乐啊!
This is music!
王八...
Son of a…
快啊
God!
南希
Nancy.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
还不到你离开的时候
It's not time for you to leave.
既然你已经看过我的过去
Now that you've seen where I've been…
我想让你看看
…I would like very much to show you
我未来的走向
where I am going.
南希,你坐啊
Take a seat, Nancy.
我
I…
要你告诉
want you to tell
Eleven.
我要你转达
I want you to tell her
你所看到的一切
everything you see.
不!
No!
不!
No!
告诉她 -不!
Tell her… -No!
所有事
…everything.
不!
No!
没事了…
It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
没事了,有我在
It's okay. I'm here.
有我在
I'm right here.
NETFLIX 影集
第 8 章:爸爸
到底是在干嘛?
What's going on there?
立刻恢复供电!
Get the power back on!
告诉他囚犯都已严加看管
Tell him that the prisoners are contained...
你也在设法处理电力了
and that you're working on the power.
快点说!
Tell him!
那边那扇门通往哪里?
And that door there, where does it lead?
到二号♥牢房♥…
To-- to cell block two...
不要牢房♥!
No cell blocks!
我需要一条安全出路
I need a safe way out of here.
看来你收到我的讯息了
Guess you got my message, huh?
没有,我只是一直都想来苏联观光
Oh, no, I just have always wanted to visit the Soviet Union.
旅伴还要找穆雷
With Murray.
你们处得好吗?
You two getting along?
他跟我是最佳拍档
He's the Starsky to my Hutch.
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
想说我失去你了
Thought I lost you.
我确实失去过你
I did lose you.
长达整整八个月
For eight months.
还帮你办了葬礼
We had a funeral.
有人出席吗?
Anybody show?
你是在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
你可是霍金斯的大英雄
You're the hero of Hawkins.
是真的
It's true.
也是,我啊一向都觉得自己死了会比较讨喜
Yeah, I always felt I'd be easier to like when I was dead.
小伊过得好吗?
How about El?
她很好
She's good.
她很想念爸爸
She misses her dad.
大家都很想念
We all do.
不好意思打扰了
Uh, I hate to interrupt,
看来它们还会爬墙啊
but apparently, they can climb too.
放下武器
Lower your weapons.
放下武器
Lower your weapons!
别开枪
Don't shoot!
停火!
Stop!
那又是什么鬼声音?
The hell is that?
最好不要还有一头那种鬼东西喔
Please tell me they don't have another one of those things.
不能进去
You can't go in there!
里面很危险
It's dangerous!
太危险了
It's dangerous!
太扯了
Oh my God.
他们到底在做什么?
The hell are they doing?
嘿
Hey.
我有发现了
Found something.
你觉得这条是出路?
Think this'll lead us outta here?
大概有百分之一的可能性吧
I give it a hundred to one odds.
一、二、三
And one, two, three.
一、二、三
And one, two, three.
再来
Again.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
脉搏下降,目前150,血压160
Pulse is dropping. One-fifty now. BP's 160…
你还好吗?
How do you feel?
听得到吗?
Can you hear us?
11,你听得到吗?
Eleven. Can you hear us?
不要,别碰她
No, leave her.
简
Hi, Jane.
哇靠 你看
Holy shit, dude. Check it out.
他们的生意竟然做到内华达了
I didn't know they expanded into Nevada.
达美乐,你小心点
Watch out, Domino's.
你就要倒了没啰
Your dominoes are gonna fall.
妮娜离赌城多远?
How far is Nina from Vegas?
赌城?
From Vegas?
只要苏西的坐标无误
Um, as long as Suzie's coordinates are right,
差不多再140公里,怎么了?
about another 90 miles. Why?
等我们救出小伊,应该顺便去一趟
Well, once we save her, El, we should stop on the way back.
小伊能让我们发大财 我们以后就不用工作了
El could make us, like, super rich, and we'd never have to work.
可以整天玩龙与地下城和任天堂
We could just play D&D and Nintendo for the rest of our lives.
对啊,没错
Yeah. Totally.
我们一定会成功,她不会有事的
We're gonna make it, Mike. She's gonna be okay.
我知道她不会有事的
Yeah, I know. I… I know she is.
但万一经历这一切以后
But… But what if after all this is over, she…
她不再需要我了怎么办?
sh… she doesn't need me anymore?
她当然还会需要你
No, o… of course she'll still need you.
她永远都会需要你,麦克
She'll always need you, Mike.
我也是一直这样说服自己,但…
I keep telling myself that, but I…
我没信心
I don't believe it.
毕竟 她很特别
I mean, she's special.
天生就特别
She was born special.
我说不定是第一个察觉的人
Maybe I was one of the first people to realize that.
但事实上,我在林子里跟她巧遇时
But the truth is, when I stumbled on her in the woods,
她只是需要随便一个人都好
she just needed someone.
不是命运邂逅,也不是命中注定
It's not fate. It's… It's not destiny.
只是单纯狗屎运
It's just simple dumb luck.
她总有一天会察觉我只是个普通阿宅
And one day she's gonna realize I'm just some random nerd
碰巧遇上了超人而已
that got lucky that Superman landed on his doorstep.
毕竟路易斯莱恩再怎么说
I mean, at least Lois Lane
也是《星球日报》的王牌记者,但…
is an ace reporter for the Daily Planet, right? But…
对不起 -没事
Sorry. -No.
现在这种状况,我还发这牢骚太蠢了
No, i… it's so stupid, given everything that's going on.
只是…我说不上来,我…
It's just… I… I don't know, I just…
你怕失去她
You're scared of losing her.
可以给你看个东西吗?
剧集 | 怪奇物语 | 导航列表