剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
for them to then improve upon in their own way.
这就是人生的意义
That's what life's about.
传承
Legacy.
我儿子也是名音乐家
My boy here is quite the musician himself.
他将青出于蓝
He'll be better than I ever was.
成为一位真正的大♥师♥
A real savant,
-而且还长得帅 -妈
- and a cute one at that. - Mom.
我的乖儿子太谦逊了
My sweet boy is so modest.
帕特
Pat.
帕特
Hey, Pat.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我喝水呢
I'm trying to hydrate.
你有看到什么吗
Have you seen anything?
家长 孩子 老师 许多小饼干
Parents, their kids, teachers, a lot of cookies,
别找脑波了 交给我
and stop looking for Brainwave. I got it.
我们俩一起 能找的范围更大
We can cover more ground together.
你继续在体育馆找
You keep checking out the gym,
-我去教室看看 -听着
- I'll head to the classrooms. - Hey, listen to me.
-考特 听我说 -十分钟后饼干摊前会合
- Court, listen to me. - Meet back at the cookies in ten.
等等 你没有...
Hey, hold on a sec. You're not- -
-别在这儿晃悠了 -别走
- Stop standing around. - Hey, stop- -
走啊 帕特里克
Hey, move, Patrick.
别对我指手画脚的
Stop telling me what to do.
抱歉
I'm... I'm sorry.
怪我
My fault.
抱歉
Excuse me.
不 怪我 我...
No, it's me. I...
我是丹妮斯·扎瑞克
Hi, I'm Denise Zarick.
我是帕特·杜根 你好
Pat Dugan. Hi.
-你才来蓝谷不久吧 -对
- You're new to Blue Valley. - Yeah.
我们一家刚搬来
Me and my family just moved here.
-你也是吗 -不
- You? - Oh, no.
我来这儿很久了
No, I've been here a long time.
-这儿不错啊 -嗯
- Mmm, it's seems nice. - Yeah.
大家都这么说
People think so.
我...
Oh, I, uh...
我得走了 真高兴认识你 帕特
I have to go. It was really nice meeting you, Pat.
丹妮斯 很高兴认识你
Denise, nice to meet you.
-再见 -彼此彼此
- Bye. - You, too.
大家说我女儿会是第一个被国家橄榄球联合会
They say my daughter will be the first woman
-选上的女性 -天哪
- drafted into the NFL. - Oh, my.
是你这么说 妈妈
You say it, Mom.
-你♥爸♥爸也这么说 -确实
- Your father does, too. - It's true.
我是老王卖♥♥瓜 自卖♥♥自夸
I'm a bragger with this one.
脑波
Brainwave.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
俗话说得好 真金不怕火来练
You know what they say, it's not bragging if it's true.
你的老师们素质很高嘛
Your teachers seem incredibly well-educated.
我都让你闭嘴了 妈妈
I told you, Mom, to stop talking.
帕特
Pat?
帕特
Pat?
原来是你
So, it's you.
你好 考特妮
Hello. Courtney.
离我远点
Stay away from me.
你是星侠的女儿
You're Starman's daughter,
对吗
is that it?
你不停地想到他
You keep thinking of him over and over.
我不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你懂
Yes, you do.
你会为你对我爸爸和正协做的事
You'll pay for what you did to my dad
付出代价的
and the JSA.
你很害怕
You're frightened.
你父亲当时也很害怕
Your father was frightened, too,
怕很多事
of so many things.
你会把宇宙之杖给我
You're going to bring me the Cosmic Staff.
你会在午夜带着它回到这里
You're going to come back here with it at midnight.
你母亲...
Your mother...
芭芭拉
Barbara.
不把宇宙之杖带来
I will kill your mother
我就杀了你母亲
if you don't bring me the staff.
明白吗
Do you understand?
我会把她的死伪造成中风
I'll make it look like she had a stroke.
我保证她会死得
I will make sure that her death
极其痛苦
is extremely painful.
午夜
Midnight.
帕特 他就在这里
Pat. He's here.
脑波 在哪
Brainwave? Where?
他知道我妈妈
He knows who my mom is
还说如果我午夜不来这儿
and he said he'd kill her
把宇宙之杖交给他 他就杀了我妈妈
if I didn't meet him back here at midnight with the staff.
什么 他在哪
What? Where is he?
-我不知道 他... -好吧 等等
- I... I don't know. He- - - Okay, hold on.
在这儿等着
Wait right here.
好吗
All right?
-就在这儿等着 -可是 帕特
- Wait right here. - But, Pat.
打扰一下 芭芭拉 我很抱歉
Excuse me. Barbara, I'm very sorry,
但我们得走了
but we gotta go.
帕特 不 不 我正和这些人在说话
Pat, no, no, I'm talking to these people.
是啊 我
Yeah, I'm...
我感觉不太舒服
Well, I'm really not feeling so hot.
我刚在那边
I had some of those
吃了点肠仔包
pigs in a blanket over there
我们能走吗
and can we hit it?
-当然 -好
- Oh, yeah. - Yeah.
-校长 参议员 -嗯嗯
- So, Principal, Senator. - Mmm.
-很高兴与您对话 -议员
- Nice talking to you. - Councilman.
-再见 大家 -拜拜
- Bye, guys. Bye. - Bye.
不用了 谢谢
No thanks.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我得面对他
I have to face him.
要不然他会伤害我妈妈的
He's going to hurt my mom if I don't.
不 好吗
No. All right?
你就待在这里
You're staying here.
他说他要让她中风
He said he'd give her a stroke.
他会让她痛苦地死去
He'd make her death painful.
他那么说
When he says that,
不是开玩笑的
he's not lying,
他也会这么对你的
and he'll do it to you, too.
别想吓唬我
Stop trying to scare me.
你应该被吓到
You should be scared.
你懂吗
You understand me?
我现在可不能
Well, I can't be right now.
帕特 我这一生都在等着我爸爸出现
Pat, my whole life I've waited for my father to show up
我现在知道为什么没等到了
and now I know why he didn't.
脑波和其他人把他从我身边带走了
Brainwave and the others took him from me,
而这根杖在给我一次
and this staff is giving me a chance
实现正义的机会
to get justice for that.
为了我的爸爸 为了美国正义协会
For my dad. For the JSA.
为了你的朋友们
For-- For your friends.
我不在乎你能不能用那根杖
I don't care that that staff works for you.
你就在这里待着
You're staying here.
你给我听好
You listen to me.
如果我早上还没回来
If I'm not back in the morning,
你去找你的妈妈
you get your mom
还有迈克 一起离开蓝谷
and Mike and you leave Blue Valley.
就这么离开 再也不要回头
You leave and you never, ever look back.
-你别 -你明白我对你说的话吗
- You don't - Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
停手
Stop.
你保护好你妈妈 带她离开这里
You protect your mom. You get her out of here.
告诉她我爱她
Tell her I love her.
非职员请勿入内
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表