剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
底特律制♥造♥
帕特
Pat?
离我远点
Stay away from me!
考特妮
Courtney.
我认真的 帕特
I mean it, Pat.
我能解释
I can explain.
那你解释
So explain.
首先我得带你去安全的地方 好吗
First, I need to get you somewhere safe, okay?
我们走
Let's go.
给点力 大块头
Come on, you hunk of junk.
这东西安全吗
Is this thing even safe?
天呐
Oh, my God!
逐星女
第一季 第二集
拜托 星条
Come on, Stripesy.
停下
Stop!
我需要喘口气
I... I just need a minute, okay?
我也不开心 你就
I'm upset, too. Just...
给我一小会 拜托
Just give me a minute, please.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不 我不好
No, I'm not okay.
那是什么
What is that thing?
这是个原型机
It's a prototype.
我在希尔维斯特死后造的
I built it after Sylvester died.
你造的
You built it?
用汽车旧零件
Out of old car parts.
袭击你的人长什么样
What did your attacker look like?
不知道 吓人
I don't know. Creepy.
红头发
Red hair.
他用眼睛朝我扔轮胎
He threw tires at me with his eyes.
是他的精神力
It was with his mind.
他跟我爸打过 对吧
He fought my dad, didn't he?
你能别问了吗
Would you stop with that?
他是谁
Who is he?
他叫脑波
He's called Brainwave.
正义协会的敌人之一
One of the Justice Society's enemies.
美国不义协会的成员之一
A member of the Injustice Society of America.
美国不义协会
The Injustice Society of America?
你们真是没人会取名字 对吧 星条
None of you were good with names, huh, Stripesy?
那会儿时代不同
It was a different time then,
-听着 你知道得越少 -我想知道脑波是谁
- and look, the less you know-- - I want to know who Brainwave is.
我是想保护你
I'm trying to protect you.
是他杀了我爸吗
Did he kill my dad?
星侠不是你♥爸♥
Starman wasn't your dad,
那晚脑波杀了我的很多朋友
and Brainwave killed a lot of my friends that night.
霹雳强尼 鹰侠 鹰女
Johnny Thunder, Hawkman, Hawkgirl.
那谁杀了星侠
So, who killed Starman?
他们的头儿 冰柱
Their leader. Icicle.
他在哪
Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
我打赌脑波知道
Well, I bet Brainwave does.
-等等 -不 你才等等
- Hey, hold on a sec. - No, you hold on.
那变♥态♥出现在
There's no way it's a coincidence
你所在的小镇不可能是巧合
this psychopath is in the same small town that you are.
不再有秘密 不再撒谎
No more secrets, no more lies.
脑波来蓝谷干什么
What's Brainwave doing in Blue Valley?
-有人在楼下 -什么
- Someone's downstairs. - What?
我听到有人进来
I heard them come in.
在这陪你妈
Stay here with your mother.
威廉 怎么了
William? What is it?
肯定只是猫
It's the cat, I'm sure.
爸爸
Dad?
没什么好担心的
Hey. There's nothing to worry about.
这里可是蓝谷
This is Blue Valley.
你在这干什么 我差点杀了你
What the hell are you doing? I could've killed you.
你为什么穿着这一身
Why are you wearing that?
我们有麻烦了 威廉
We have a problem, William.
不能等到天亮吗
It couldn't wait until morning?
这个女孩有星侠的宇宙之杖
This girl has Starman's staff.
她从哪拿的
Where did she get it?
我不知道
I don't know.
你得通知其他人
You need to alert the others.
-让他们做好准备 -不
- Tell them to be prepared. - No.
除非我们知道究竟发生了什么
Not until we know exactly what's going on.
我联♥系♥了乔丹
I called Jordan.
他让我负责 你为什么不先来找我
He left me in charge. Now, why wouldn't you come to me first?
我知道你怎么想
I know how you think.
你打算带你的家人一走了之
You're ready to take your family and run.
我就警告你一次
I'll warn you once.
别读我的心 亨利
Stay out of my head, Henry.
我理解你的担忧 威廉 真的
I understand your concern, William. I do.
但我们目前在蓝谷的工作
But the work we're doing here in Blue Valley
是乔丹伟大设想的完美验证
is the perfect test case for Jordan's grand plan.
它对我们太重要了
It's far too important to us.
对我们的家人和他们的未来
To our families and to their futures,
不能一走了之
to abandon.
新美国计划是我们的使命
Project New America is our purpose.
我们的传承
Our legacy.
是我们在这里的事业
It's what we're doing here.
不是吗
Isn't it?
当然
Of course.
我要找到这女孩
I'm going to locate this girl.
我要查清楚她知道什么
I'm going to find out what she knows...
然后我要杀了她
And then I'm going to kill her.
威廉 你刚才在跟谁说话
William, who were you talking to?
没谁
No one.
-可是我听到... -上楼去 丹妮斯
- But I heard-- - Go back upstairs, Denise.
这是我的事 不是你的
This is my business, not yours.
我想知道一切 帕特
I want the whole truth, Pat.
我正在告诉你呢 好吗
I'm telling you everything, okay?
正在说呢 天
Right now. Geez.
星侠的一个队友
A teammate of Starman's,
美国正义协会的一名叫时侠的成员
a member of the Justice Society of America called Hourman.
我以为你说他们都死了
I thought you said they all died.
能听我说完吗
Can I just get through this?
我也好不容易才接受
It's not easy for me either, you know?
时侠那晚活了下来
Hourman survived that night
他主动拦起了担子
and he took it upon himself
追踪不义协会的踪迹 跨遍全国
to follow the Injustice Society's trail across the country,
从洛杉矶到科罗拉多 再到内布拉斯加
from Los Angeles to Colorado to Nebraska.
他和他妻子刚到这没多久 就死于一场意外
He and his wife died in an accident shortly after they got here.
两年前 我跟着雷克斯的研究到达这里
Two years ago I followed Rex's research here.
就在那时 我遇见了你妈妈
That's when I met your mom.
他为什么交给了你
Why'd he give it to you?
他也没有很多选择
It's not like he had a lot of options.
我是唯一幸存下来的
I was the only one left.
当我到达蓝谷时
When I got to Blue Valley,
我找不到不义协会的踪迹
I couldn't pick up the Injustice Society's trail.
我想着也许他们只是路过 甚至已经离开美国
I thought maybe they passed through or even left the country.
如果我知道他们当中有人在蓝谷
I never would've moved us here
我绝不会让我们搬到这里的
if I thought any of them actually stayed in Blue Valley.
我不会让你和妈妈处于这种险境的 还有迈克
I wouldn't put you or your mom in danger like that. Or Mike.
如果你不再寻找他们了 为什么留着大机器人
If you stopped looking for them, why the big robot?
我本来想着我能帮助时侠
I thought I could help Hourman,
但他想单打独斗
but he wanted to go it alone.
今晚之前 我从没用过那机器人
I never used that robot before tonight.
那是第一次
It was the first time.
好吧
Okay.
脑波出于什么原因在镇子上
Brainwave's in this town somewhere for whatever reason.
所以我们去找到他
So, let's go find him--
你太莽撞了 好吗
You're being careless, all right?
脑波可能不是一个人
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表