剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
Starman?
来自美国正义协会的
From the Justice Society of America?
我爸是个超级英雄
My dad was a superhero.
我是超级英雄
I'm a superhero.
我有套战服 很齐全
I've got a costume and everything.
天哪
Oh, God.
我给你看一下
Let me just show you.
别动
Stay.
我为你也准备了套战服
I got a costume for you too.
我不知道要不要穿这套
I don't know about this.
你换上了没
Do you have it on yet?
换了 但我看起来很可笑
Yes, but I look ridiculous.
里面没镜子 你怎么知道
There's not a mirror in there, you don't know that.
我给你看了我的战服
I showed you my costume.
是 没错 但你穿着好看
Okay, yeah, but you look good.
别害羞 拜托 出来
Don't be shy, please, come on.
没人在家 只有我们
No one's home, it's just us.
闻起来就像上完体育课
It smells like gym class.
很真实
It's authentic.
我得穿着这套过时的猫服 而你
So, I have to wear this sad-ass cat suit, while you're,
怎么 美国小姐
what, Miss America?
逐星女
Stargirl.
-行 -别
- Okay. - Don't...
不用担心尺码 我
Don't worry about the fit, I...
我可以帮你改 就像我自己一样
I can tailor it, like I did mine.
给 戴上这个面具
Here, put on the cowl.
妈呀 比这套服装还难闻
Oh, my God, it smells worse than the suit!
快
Come on!
不会吧
Shut up!
怎么会
How did it...
看来这贴合所有人的尺码
It's one size fits all, apparently.
太酷了
That is so cool!
是啊
Yeah, um...
不过有点紧
It's kind of tight, though.
你看起来酷毙了
You look badass.
那么
So,
野猫能做什么
what could Wildcat do?
问得好
Good question.
你在查维♥基♥百♥科♥吗
You're checking Wikipedia?
搜不到任何指导手册
It didn't come with an instruction manual.
超能力
灵敏性和平衡性
这个 能量和能力
Okay, here. Powers and abilities.
显然他可以用爪子切断金属
Apparently, he could cut through metal using his claws.
我的妈呀
Oh, my gosh!
好
Okay.
-成功了 -是啊
- It worked! - Yeah.
上面说野猫有猫的灵敏性
It says Wildcat had the agility of a cat.
上面说他总是用脚落地
It says he always landed on his feet.
你要从楼上跳下去吗
You want me to jump off of a building?
我没想你跳
I don't want you to.
维♥基♥百♥科♥说野猫可以从建筑上跳下去
Wikipedia said Wildcat could jump off buildings.
是啊 谁都可以上维♥基♥百♥科♥随便编辑
Yeah, well, anyone can go on Wikipedia and say anything.
它说了你的爪子可以像切黄油一样切金属
It said your claws could cut through metal like butter,
它说的没错
and it was right about that.
干掉一个烤面包机并不值得我冒生命危险
Okay, murdering a toaster isn't exactly risking my life.
你说得对 这太疯狂
You're right. This is crazy.
是啊
Yeah.
等等
Wait.
不行 这是个馊主意 好吗
No, this was a dumb idea, okay?
几个月以来我一直很害怕
For months, I've been afraid...
倾听自己的声音
to listen to myself...
做我自己
to be me.
我不会再那样了
I'm not gonna do it anymore.
好了 我要跳了
Okay, I'm jumping.
约兰达 约兰达 请等等
Yolanda, Yolanda, please wait!
没事
It's okay.
走
Come on,
我们走楼梯
let's take the stairs.
*果酱吐司饼干 果酱吐司饼干*
*Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts*
*看这些果酱吐司饼干*
*Look at these Pop-Tarts Pop-Tarts*
*爆裂的果酱吐司饼干*
*Poppity Pop-Tarts*
*爆裂的果酱吐司饼干*
*Pop-poppity Poppity Pop-Tarts*
爸
Dad.
那个杀了你♥爸♥的人叫冰柱吗
His name is Icicle, the one that killed your dad?
对 他们自称美国不义协会
Yeah. They call themselves the Injustice Society of America.
谁想出这些名字的
Who came up with these names?
我也这么说
That's what I've been saying.
行 听我说 听我说 听我说
Okay, listen, listen, listen,
虽然我想帮忙 我最好还是回去
as much as I kind of wanna help, I better get back.
如果我爸妈去我房♥间 看到我不在
If my parents check my room and I'm not in it,
-他们会... -不能用手♥机♥
- they're gonna-- - No phone?
让你关上鬼知道多久的禁闭吗
Ground you for who knows how long?
-但是... -他们还能怎样
- Yeah, but-- - What else can they do?
-蹲下 -什么
- Get down! - What?
抱歉
Sorry.
亨利
Henry.
这么晚 他要去哪
It's late, where's he going?
肯定是去看他爸爸
To see his dad, I'm sure.
亨利的爸爸也是他们一员
Henry's dad is one of them.
什么
What?
他叫脑波 是个超级反派
He's called Brainwave, he's a supervillain.
这下解释得通了
Actually, that makes sense.
还有谁
Okay, who else?
我不知道 我在尽力调查
I don't know, I'm trying to find out--
医院呢
What about the hospital?
那些坏人不会去医院看望脑波吗
I mean, wouldn't the villains be visiting Brainwave at the hospital?
或者说他们恰恰不会去看他
Or is that the opposite of what they would do?
没错
Yes, yes!
你真是天生适合做这个
You're such a natural at this.
脑波在重症病房♥
Okay, Brainwave's in Intensive Care.
我们只要偷偷进去 把来访记录本偷走
All we need to do is sneak in and steal the visitors' log.
我们 我是指你 我来分散注意力
And by "we," I mean you. I'll create a distraction.
等一下 怎么分散注意力
Wait, wait, wait, what kind of distraction?
没事的 我们可以及时沟通
It'll be great, and we'll be in constant communication.
这个面具的无线电是双向的
There are two-way radios in the masks.
但是我穿着这个要怎么进去
But how am I supposed to get in wearing this?
-考特妮 -爬上去
- Court! - You climb!
七楼 我相信你
Seventh floor. I believe in you!
记住 脑波的房♥间在七楼
Remember, Brainwave's room is on the seventh floor.
你在几楼
What floor are you on?
什么 我还没开始
What? Zero, just...
给我点时间好吗
give me a second, okay?
天呐 请让我上去吧
Lord, please just let me get up there.
你在祈祷吗
Are you praying?
没
No.
是吧 别吵 我要集中注意力
A little, okay, just, be quiet, I need to concentrate.
你就位了吗
Are you in position?
就位是指
If by position, you mean
悬挂在大楼一侧的话
hanging off the side of a building...
那就是吧
then, yeah.
巴里
Hi, Barry.
-你好吗 -贝丝
- How are you? - Hey, Beth.
还行 老样子 老样子 你好吗
Not bad. Same old, same old. How are you?
我也一样
Me too.
除了我妈妈的晚饭
Except for my mom's dinner.
通常我给她做通心粉
Usually I make her penne pasta,
但是今晚我做了
but tonight I made...
螺旋面
Rotini.
她肯定会很开心
She better hold on to her hat.
-晚安 -你也是
- Have a good night. - You, too.
你还好吧
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表