剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
多年前
在哪里
Where is it?
这有个人 好对付
There he is. Easy mark.
就他一个人
All by himself.
钱包 车钥匙 赶紧给我
Wallet, car keys. Now.
他是个怂货 软蛋
He's a wanker. A loser.
请别杀我
Please don't kill me.
-没人会想念他 -别
- No one's gonna miss him. - Don't!
别来烦我
Leave me alone.
我觉得我今晚杀了个人
I think I killed a man tonight.
逐星女
第一季 第九集
第一天
我觉得我今晚杀了个人
I think I killed a man tonight.
他倒下后死了 就在我眼前
He fell down and died, right in front of my eyes.
急救人员
The paramedics,
他们说是一种癫痫
they called it a seizure of some kind.
但实际上 我...
But in truth, I...
我觉得是我♥干♥的
I believe I was responsible.
一个月前
A month ago,
我扩大脑容量的理论方法
my theoretical methods on expanding cerebral capacity
被我的上级认为太极端了
were deemed too extreme by my superiors.
我的资助断了
My funding denied,
我选择
I chose to
秘密进行初步试验
secretly perform a trial test...
在我自己身上
on myself.
从那以后 我的头疼就加剧了
Since then, my headaches have been increasing.
然后上周
And... last week,
我开始出现幻听
I started hearing voices.
今晚
Tonight...
我第一次清晰地听到了别人的想法
I read a man's thoughts clearly for the first time.
龌龊的想法
Wretched thoughts.
他之前杀过人
He had ended lives before.
而且他还想杀我
And he was looking forward to ending mine.
我觉得是某种
I... I think some kind of...
本能出现了
instinct kicked in, and...
我引发了癫痫
And I... triggered the seizure.
为忠实记录 我必须承认
I must admit, for documentation,
当我让他永远无法有想法时
when I silenced his thoughts,
我感到很放松
I felt relief.
我的头疼 也全都没了
My migraine... Is all but gone.
第一天 初步试验
Day One. The trial test...
很成功
is... a success.
第二天到第十天
我能
I could...
在脑中听到亨利的想法
Hear Henry's thoughts in my head.
他根本不知道发生了什么
He had no idea what was going on.
他尖叫着希望能停止
He was screaming for it to stop.
他好害怕
He was so scared.
我也害怕
And I was scared, too.
我能感受到他的所有感觉
I could feel everything he felt.
他很孤独 迷茫
He was... lonely, confused.
悲伤
Sad.
我没想到会这样
I wasn't expecting that.
他和辛迪不一样
He's not like Cindy...
甚至跟他父亲不同
or even like his father.
我知道他对约兰达做的事不可原谅
I know what he did to Yolanda was awful...
但我想让他们帮我们
but I wanna ask him to help us.
我知道这很有风险
I know it's a risk...
但如果他能读心
but if he can read minds,
那他就能告诉我们还有谁在不义协会
then he could tell us who else is in the ISA.
帕特
Pat?
怎么了
What is it?
最好的情况
Our best case scenario
是不义协会在灭了美国正义协会后
was that the ISA came to Blue Valley
来到了蓝谷藏身
after they killed the Justice Society to hide.
低调做人 从此消失
To go underground and disappear.
但如果伊藤博士是辛迪的父亲
But if Dr. Ito is Cindy's father...
他在为他们工作
and he's working for them...
他们可能在策划着什么
...they're planning something.
根据贝丝的护目镜
According to Beth's goggles,
这个男人是因为
this man was executed
战争罪行被处决了 那是大概一百年前的事
for war crimes, like, a hundred years ago.
我不确定这样能杀死伊藤博士
I'm not sure that it's possible to kill Dr. Ito.
他在自己身上做实验 考特
He experimented on himself, Court,
直到他进化成比人类高级的物种
until he evolved into something beyond human.
跟辛迪类似 但更加糟糕
Like Cindy, but much, much worse.
他称自己为"龙王"
He calls himself "Dragon King."
他穷尽一生都在制♥造♥武器
He's spent his long life building weapons
用来杀死成千上万的人
designed to kill tens of thousands.
你怎么会知道伊藤博士还活着
How do you know Dr. Ito is alive,
而贝丝的护目镜却不知道
but Beth's goggles don't?
希尔维斯特和我在跟伊藤博士
Sylvester and I were a part of
战斗时 同属于另一支小队
a different team when we fought Dr. Ito.
这是我们加入正义协会之前的事了
This was before we joined the JSA.
你是另一支小队的成员
You were part of another team?
对 我们自称为常胜七勇士
Yeah. We called ourselves The Seven Soldiers of Victory.
有罗宾汉
There's Robin Hood,
还有一个骑士
and a knight.
你们明明有八个人 帕特
And there were eight of you, Pat.
对 我们总是为这个队名争执不休
Yeah, we always argued about the name.
还有一个牛仔
And you had a cowboy?
好像乡人乐队的成员
Like the Village People?
那是义务警员 绯红复仇者 温
That's the Vigilante. Crimson Avenger, Wing.
他们都是好人 竭尽所能
They were good men, trying their best.
尽管每个人都有自己的难处
Though each one of them had their struggles.
伊藤博士
Dr. Ito,
他制♥造♥了一个有生命的武器 想摧毁纽约
he built a living weapon designed to eradicate New York.
我们摧毁了它
We destroyed it.
七勇士从来没得到正义协会
The Seven Soldiers never got the credit
那样的认可 但我们拯救了生命 城市
that the Justice Society did, but we saved lives, cities...
甚至有一次拯救了世界
even the world once.
几年前我就跟他们失去了联♥系♥
I lost touch with all them years ago.
我真希望知道他们在哪
I wish I knew where they were.
我们需要能找到的所有帮手
We need all the help we can get.
我们需要亨利
We need Henry.
红外线
辛迪家里没人吗
Cindy's house is empty?
我能确认屋里没有任何热感应点
I can confirm there are no heat signatures of any kind.
家里没人 贝丝
No one's home, Beth.
那她去哪了
So where'd she go?
学校记录显示
School records indicate
辛迪·伯曼已经从蓝谷高中退学
Cindy Burman has withdrawn from Blue Valley High
学业报告
跟母亲前往国外学习
to "study overseas with her mother."
当然了
Sure she has.
放我出去
Let me out!
拜托 让我出去 拜托了
Come on! Get me out of here! Please!
让我出去 爸
Let me out! Dad!
是她先冲我来的 我本来可以杀了她的
Look, she came after me, and I would've killed her, too,
要不是亨利碍事
if it wasn't for Henry!
他才是问题 不是我
He's the problem, not me!
爸
Dad!
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you...
就像我杀了妈妈那样
like I killed Mom---
如果你现在不放我出去
if you don't let me out of here, right now.
我知道你不会把自己女儿锁起来的
I knew you wouldn't lock up your own daughter.
等等
Wait!
救命
Help!
-救命 -她需要帮助
- Help! - She needs a nap.
把气体打开
Tum on the gas.
那总能让她像婴儿一样安静下来
It always calmed her as a baby.
-至少她的小插曲揭露了 -爸
- At least her misadventure has revealed. . . - Dad !
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表