剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
内布拉斯加州 蓝谷镇
九年前
雷克斯·泰勒
雷克斯·泰勒
帕特·杜根收
西格尔路1941号♥ 北好莱坞
温蒂 我们得走了 赶快
Wendi, we gotta go now, come on.
我们要去哪 妈妈
Where are we going, Mom?
过来
Come here.
你♥爸♥爸和我要暂时离开一段时间
Your Dad and I are going away for a little while.
你的马特舅舅会过来照顾你 好吗
Your Uncle Matt is gonna stay with you, okay?
-好的 -好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
我们不在时你乖乖听话 小子 好吗
You be good while we're gone, Champ. Okay?
-给 -过来
- Here. - Come here.
给
Here.
我以前也有一辆这样的车
I had a car just like this once.
66年的野马
It was a '66 Mustang.
那是我毕生的挚爱 直到我遇见你妈妈
It was the love of my life. Until I met your mother.
听着 儿子 好好照顾这辆车 直到我们回来
Listen, buddy, take care of this car until we get back.
它很特别 就像你一样
It's special. Just like you.
马特 谢谢你赶来
Matt. Thank you so much for coming.
我都差点没在地图上找到蓝谷
Well, I could barely find Blue Valley on a map.
你们在这荒郊野岭干什么
What the hell are you doing way out here?
你这次又把我妹妹搅入什么事里了
Hey, what did you get my sister into this time, huh?
你知道就不安全了
It wouldn't be safe if you knew.
里面有文件 马特
There's paperwork inside, Matt.
我们把房♥子留给了你
We left this property in you name.
好吗 还有里克
All right? And Rick--
上面写着里克是你的儿子
It says Rick is your son.
他叫里克·哈里斯 不是里克·泰勒
His name will be Rick Harris. Not Rick Tyler.
我怎么从过来住一晚
How did I come from staying one night
变成了养你的儿子
to now I'm raising your kid?
马特 求你了
Matt, please.
你是我们唯一能信任的人
You are the only person we can trust.
床底下有个箱子 里面有五万块
There's a suitcase under the bed, $50,000 inside.
-五万块 -拜托帮帮我们
- Fifty thousand dollars? - Please do this for us.
我们会马上回来
We'll be back soon.
-马特 -我不知道该怎么照顾孩子
- Matt. - I don't know how to take care of a kid.
尽全力就行
Just do the best you can.
答应我 马特
Promise me, Matt.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
我想跟你们一起走
I wanna come with you.
好 你要听马特舅舅的话
Okay. You listen to your Uncle Matt.
好吗 能做到吗
Okay? Can you do that?
-对 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
我们非常非常爱你
We love you very, very much.
我们会尽快回来 小子 好吗 过来
We'll be back as soon as we can, Champ. Okay? Come here.
过来
Come here.
好了
Okay.
好了 没事的
Okay. All right.
你乖乖的 好了
You be good. Okay.
温蒂 我们得走了
Wendi, we gotta go.
妈妈爱你
Mommy loves you.
妈妈 爸爸
Mom. Dad.
不 爸爸 别丢下我
No, Dad. Don't leave me!
别丢下我
Don't leave me.
-我很害怕 雷克斯 -他们不知道里克
- I'm scared, Rex. - They don't know about Rick.
他会没事的
He'll be fine.
这才是最重要的
It's all that matters.
逐星女
第一季 第五集
现在
见鬼
Damn it.
别等我了 孩子
Don't wait up, kid.
我的汽化器呢
Where's my carburetor?
-什么 -我刚买♥♥的汽化器
- What? -The carburetor I just got,
-在哪 -我卖♥♥了
- where is it? - I sold that.
你不能就那么卖♥♥了 那是我的
You can't just sell it, it's mine.
汽油 电 食物
Gas, electric, food, I mean...
你觉得这都是靠什么买♥♥的
who do you think pays for all this?
你永远不会理解你让我付出了什么
You will never understand what you cost me.
-如果不是你 -你就会是硅谷的百万富翁
- If it wasn't for you-- - You'd be a Silicon Valley millionaire,
而不是蓝谷的混球
instead of a Blue Valley dirtbag.
来啊
Well, come on.
打我啊
Take a swing.
看我不再打你屁♥股♥
I'll put you on your ass again.
来啊 出招啊
Come on, let's go.
我就知道
Yeah.
万圣节快乐 废柴
Happy Halloween, loser.
不要
No.
走开
Go.
考特妮
Courtney?
亲爱的 都七点了你还没起来
Honey, it's seven o'clock and you're not dressed.
你要迟到了
You're gonna be late.
瞧瞧这乱的
Look at this mess.
考特 给你洗衣篮是让你用的
Court, you've got a hamper for a reason.
我来吧
Uh, I... I got it.
你已经有很多要忙的了 我来吧
You already have so much to worry about, I got it.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个新工作
This new job has been
比我想象的忙多了
way more worse than I thought it would be.
糟了 他们把我的会提前了 我得走了
Oh, shoot. They moved up my meeting, I gotta go.
万圣节快乐 祝你今天愉快
Happy Halloween. Have a good day.
快出去 去 恶魔狗 快走
Get out. Go, demon dog. Go.
有什么要告诉我的吗
Hey, you got something to tell me?
让我猜猜 你要溜走
Let me guess, you're running away.
不 是搬走
No, moving out.
打算坐火车走 是吗
Planning on riding the rails, right?
这是运动包 我今天有体育课
It's a gym bag, Pat. I have gym today.
好吧
Uh-huh, okay.
-那是什么 -报纸
- What's that? - Yeah, newspaper.
然后呢
And?
我觉得乔伊的爸爸是不义协会的成员
I think Joey's dad was a member of the Injustice society.
谁将接替威廉·扎里克的议会席位
威廉·扎里克 我们叫他术士
William Zarick. We called him the Wizard.
当然了
Of course you did.
我觉得也许他和他妻子被不义协会杀害了
I think maybe he and his wife were killed by the ISA.
为什么恶人要自相残杀
Why would a villain kill another villain?
首先 他们算不上什么
Well, I mean, they're not exactly
十分稳定的群体
the most stable people to begin with
而且我开始觉得你也许是对的
and I'm starting to think you might be right.
他们可能都在蓝谷
They could all be in Blue Valley.
我只是不知道原因
I just don't know why,
或者他们的身份
or who they could be.
他们当中有人拉小提琴吗
Did any of them play the violin?
有 提琴手
Yeah, the Fiddler.
准备好 帕特
Brace yourself, Pat.
我觉得博温校长就是提琴手
I think Principal Bowin is the Fiddler.
是吗
Yeah?
首先 提琴手是个男人
First off, the Fiddler was a man.
其次 他是爱尔兰人
Second, he was Irish.
好吧 我之前看到她在拉小提琴
Okay, well, I saw her playing the violin in like...
-样子超级邪恶 -在哪
- a super evil-looking way. - Where?
在医院
At the hospital.
-在脑波的病房♥里 -什么
- In Brainwave's room. - What?
你去那儿做什么
What were you doing there?
我想着有些去探望脑波的人
I thought some of Brainwave's visitors
可能会是不义协会成员
could be ISA members
果然 博温校长就在他病房♥
and sure enough, Principal Bowin was in his room,
演奏小提琴
playing the violin.
-她为什么那样做 -考特妮 我特别
- Why would she do that? - Court, I told you
-告诉过你别靠近 -好吧 我们先...
- specifically to stay away... - Okay, well, let's...
-那家医院 -我们重新组队吧
- from the hospital. - Let's team back up.
或者我可以继续
Or I can keep doing
-替你完成你的任务 -不
- your work for you. - No.
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表