剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表
他杀了星侠
He killed Starman.
我们必须要找到他
We have to go and find him.
找到他做什么 逮捕他吗
And do what? Arrest him?
是个不错的开始
That's a start.
他们还有人在这里 我想的没错
There are more of them here. I was right.
你根本不知道他有多危险
You have no idea how dangerous he is, all right?
我只见冰柱被宇宙之杖伤过
The only thing I've ever seen hurt Icicle is the staff.
-太好了 -不好
- That's great! - That's terrible.
迈克 你怎么下来了
Mike. What are you doing down here?
我叫你在房♥间里等着吃晚饭
I told you to wait in your room until dinner.
我肚子饿死了
Yeah, well, my stomach says it's dinner.
我正在做素菜煲
Okay, well, I'm working on this vegan casserole.
素菜煲
Vegan casserole?
绝对不吃
Big pass.
我打断了你们重要的谈话吗
Did I interrupt something important?
没 我只是在教考特一些做饭的小窍门
No, I'm just giving Court a couple of cooking tips.
是的 我需要学
Yep, I need 'em.
这样吧 孩子
You know what, buddy,
你不如拿钱
why don't you take this,
骑单车去商店
ride your bike up to the store,
这个给我
I'm gonna take these,
你想买♥♥什么就买♥♥什么好吗
you get yourself whatever you want, okay?
二十块 好棒 买♥♥什么都行吗
Twenty bucks. Awesome. Anything?
是的 想买♥♥什么都行
You got it. Anything you want.
就算是送报纸的预支工资吧
That's an advance on the paper route, okay?
小心点
Be careful.
我们不能去找冰柱
We can't go after Icicle, all right?
如果是他
If it is him,
那很明显 他希望被人找到
then he clearly wants to be found.
这是陷阱 考特妮
This is a trap, Courtney.
-他的陷阱 -不行
- For him. - No.
帕特 我们现在说的是那个杀了我父亲的人
Pat, we're talking about the man who killed my father.
看
See?
宇宙之杖也想讨回公道
The staff wants justice, too.
不管你参不参与 我们都要去
We're going with or without you.
这里本来有一片冰的 我发誓
The ice was here. I swear.
-冰融化掉了 -那就好
- It melted. - Good.
也许他走了
Maybe he's gone.
帕特 你没事吧
Pat, are you okay?
我还好 但我动不了了
I'm okay, but I can't move.
被冻住了 无法控制
I'm icing up. The controls are all locked.
该死 等等
Damn it, wait!
考特妮 回来
Courtney, come back.
我回来了
Hi, I'm home.
正好赶上吃晚饭
Just in time for family dinner.
有人吗
Hello?
迈克 大家都去哪了
Mike, where's everyone?
不清楚
No idea.
你吃晚饭了吗
Did you eat dinner?
好吧 那有人喂狗了吗
Okay, well, did anyone feed the dog?
你好
Hello.
再见
And goodbye.
我认为你应该拿第一名 乔伊
I think you should have one won first place, Joey.
第三名就挺好 贝丝
I'm good with third, Beth.
我有一点感觉
I feel something.
好像我的魔法更强了
Like, my magic's getting stronger.
拜托 宝贝 拜托
Come on, baby. Come on.
他在桥上 帕特
He's on the bridge, Pat.
给我15秒 考特
Fifteen seconds, Court.
什么情况
What the hell?
我的天
Oh, my God!
那辆大巴
The bus!
让我来
I got it.
一个小孩正盯着我看
A kid's looking right at me.
不会看太久
Not for long.
-大家都没事吧 -注意脚下 孩子
- Is everyone okay? - Watch your step, kids.
-到巴士后面来 -放轻松 一个个来
- Stay behind the bus. - All right, easy, one at a time.
发生了什么
What happened?
不该来的 我们该走了
This was a mistake. We need to go.
我们得找到冰柱
We need to find Icicle.
乔伊
Joey!
我尽量不慌张
I am trying not to panic.
他不接电♥话♥ 我...
He's just not answering his phone and I...
如果你知道了什么 打给我 好吗
Okay, just call me if you hear anything, okay?
...一道神秘的亮光...
...a mysterious bright light over...
谢谢
Thanks.
...其他的孩子似乎都很安全
...all the other kids appear to be safe.
稍后我们将会带来更多最新消息
We'll have more on this late-breaking story coming up soon.
怎么样
What?
怎么样 怎么 我的天 怎么样了
What? What? Oh my god what? What?
不
Oh, no.
不
No!
不
Oh, no.
威廉 你要做什么
William, what are you doing?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
天啊 别
Oh, God. No!
服务区
乔伊很贴心
Joey was so sweet.
他是学校里第一个真正对我好的人
He was the first kid at school who was actually nice to me.
我要去找冰柱
I'm going to find Icicle.
不
No.
我们要去找冰柱
We're going to find Icicle and...
之后
And...
我想给你看个东西
I want to show you something.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
这里是美国正义协会的总部
It's the headquarters of the Justice Society of America.
美国正义协会
这些都是什么
What is all of this?
每个美国正义协会的成员都有能力
Each of the JSA members had abilities
力量 武器 像你的宇宙之杖
powers, tools, like your Cosmic Staff,
他们用能力来保护世界
and they used them to protect the world
打击像冰柱一样的人
against people like Icicle.
那是谁
Who's that?
野猫
Wildcat.
他的真名是泰德·格兰特
His real name was Ted Grant.
他曾是重量级拳王
He was a heavyweight champion.
他给了我那个大男孩钥匙链
He gave me my Big Boy keychain.
这是他能找到的最像星条角色人偶的东西
It's the closest thing he could find to a Stripesy action figure.
说是好运
Said it was good luck.
我不知道
I don't know.
时侠
Hourman...
闪电侠
The Flash,
命运博士
Dr. Fate,
他们都是我的朋友
they're all my friends.
我的家人 真的
My family, really.
这是活的吗
Is this thing real?
是啊
Yeah.
这是午夜神医的猫头鹰
It's Dr. Mid-Nite's owl.
他有些与众不同 我不知道是什么
There's something special about him. I don't know what,
但每一次我们来这里的时候
but every time we'd come here,
那个猫头鹰都会直接飞到午夜神医胳膊上
that owl, he'd fly right to Dr. Mid-Nite and land on his arm.
他不知道午夜神医死了
He doesn't know Dr. Mid-Nite's dead.
他等他几年了
He's been waiting for him for years.
午夜神医不会回来了 考特
Dr. Mid-Nite's not coming back, Court.
没有人会回来了
None of them are.
冰柱和不义协会把他们都杀了
Icicle and the Injustice Society killed them all.
真♥相♥是
The truth is,
你我不可能战胜他们的
you and I don't stand a chance against them.
如果我们找帮手呢
What if we had help?
我是新逐星女
I'm the new Starman,
剧集 | 逐星女 | 导航列表